I hate manlets

B

buckchadley31

Kraken
Lowkey I'm jealous of them. These mfs join the gym and next week they get buff asl outta nowhere.
It's crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, It'snotover, alriodai and 1 other person
Manlets live life on easy mode

I will never understand how the most insecure photoshopping narcissistic dudes here all happened to be manlets (Amnesia, forevergym, blackgym, etc). They already have everything such as : will live a longer life, can put on more muscle, have easier time fitting in bed, sitting in the car/plane .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, It'snotover, tombradylover and 9 others
Screenshot 20230613 143035 Snapchat
20230703 144512

12 day gym transformation (5"6)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, soulless_npc, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Manlets live life on easy mode

I will never understand how the most insecure photoshopping narcissistic dudes here all happened to be manlets (Amnesia, forevergym, blackgym, etc). They already have everything such as : will live a longer life, can put on more muscle, have easier time fitting in bed, sitting in the car/plane .
Manlets are also ONS material, girls only date tall guys so they can show them off while they cheat with good looking manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, It'snotover, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
manlets need strong secondary sexual characteristics to compensate, they can't get away with the soy look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Musclecel
Manlets are also ONS material, girls only date tall guys so they can show them off while they cheat with good looking manlets
JFL if you think manlets have sex appeal, foids deep down lust for men who heightmog them by at least 8 inches and weightmogs them by at least 75 pounds so they can be thrown around in bed and dominated like a sex toy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, yirma19, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
I hate 5’9-6’1 Stallonetier proportions moggers

You guys are delusional. Manlets like me have the worst in this age of height inflation. 6ft is not even tall enough for bitches. No girl would take a 5’6 manlet over 6’3 dude unless he is deformed or crippled

manlets have negative smv and are invisible to women around us there isn’t a benefit to being a manlet that isn’t countered by the multi factorial benefits of being tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
manlets have negative smv and are invisible to all women around us there isn’t a benefit to being a Manley that isn’t counter by the multi factorial benefits of being tall
These guys ignore the mass amount of studies that show that women are not attracted to manlets for some dumb anecdotal stories to make themselves feel better. This is coming from a manlet btw

These guys ignore the mass amount of studies that show that women are not attracted to manlets for some dumb anecdotal stories to make themselves feel better. This is coming from a manlet btw
B116B677 7426 4335 A8D6 DDA5CA56D7D8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, It'snotover and Musclecel
I mean sure you shouldn't always trust studies but it's such a cope to say manlets have it somewhat easier. Even most anecdotes from most people suggest that manlets have it a lot harder. Plus most studies account for external variables which the human eye cannot see with just their eyes lmfao

my nigga why don't you just take the golden stack sarms, u gonna gain so many lean muscle, its way more efficent than test for your first cycle, and w good pct (clomid) ur gonna be good dw
it costs like only 19000 DA if ur srs about it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid and buckchadley31
my nigga why don't you just take the golden stack sarms, u gonna gain so many lean muscle, its way more efficent than test for your first cycle, and w good pct (clomid) ur gonna be good dw
it costs like only 19000 DA if ur srs about it
Fuck I'm contemplating. Natty lifting is a joke