I hate my life

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
I hate it so much.

Didn't you just ascend recently? Couldn't keep the girl?

Didn't you just ascend recently? Couldn't keep the girl?
The girl is the reason im in a bad mood. She‘s outside at 9pm+ rn with her friend whose on a date with a guy, who is related to her somehow. I said idc go home i don‘t want that and she leaving me on opened. Im so fucking annoyed by that. And she described the dude as the guy tall im supposed to know somehow wtf, pure blackpill to me

The girl is the reason im in a bad mood. She‘s outside at 9pm+ rn with her friend whose dating a guy, who is related to her somehow. I said idc go home i don‘t want that and she leaving me on opened. Im so fucking annoyed by that
So the thing is, you got Chad problems basically.

The girl is the reason im in a bad mood. She‘s outside at 9pm+ rn with her friend whose on a date with a guy, who is related to her somehow. I said idc go home i don‘t want that and she leaving me on opened. Im so fucking annoyed by that. And she described the dude as the guy tall im supposed to know somehow wtf, pure blackpill to me
Brutal shit. Are you still planning on getting your surgeries ?

Brutal shit. Are you still planning on getting your surgeries ?
Next month bro. Im pushing being underweight rn so i‘ll have to gain weight to even survive surgery. Im mentally fucked and everything around me is too

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova