I hate myself

nigtard

nigtard

I hate everything about myself. There is nothing good about me, if my younger self saw what I’ve become he’d be disappointed in the waste of sperm I am.

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
You're 18 bucko. You're still young. Stop whining and get your shit together before you wind up as a 21 year old oldcel subhuman like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29155
You're 18 bucko. You're still young. Stop whining and get your shit together before you wind up as a 21 year old oldcel subhuman like me
I’m 17 but I can’t change anymore.It’s like it’s my destiny to become a spiteful oldcel who achieved nothing in life

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I’m 17 but I can’t change anymore.It’s like it’s my destiny to become a spiteful oldcel who achieved nothing in life
You have 4 years before it’s over for you at 21. You know how much you can accomplish in that time? You can:
>become almost fully gymcelled
>build a wide social circle and go on dozens of outings
>start a business
>get to a local competitive level at any sport (would be too late for scholarship though)
>some other bullshit

It’s fine for you to be an unconfident loser cuck at 17. Just keep grinding don’t give a SHIT what other people think and you’ll be shocked at what you can achieve. I was pessimistic like you and now I spend every day in regret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, nigtard and soulless_npc
You have 4 years before it’s over for you at 21. You know how much you can accomplish in that time? You can:
>become almost fully gymcelled
>build a wide social circle and go on dozens of outings
>start a business
>get to a local competitive level at any sport (would be too late for scholarship though)
>some other bullshit

It’s fine for you to be an unconfident loser cuck at 17. Just keep grinding don’t give a SHIT what other people think and you’ll be shocked at what you can achieve. I was pessimistic like you and now I spend every day in regret
Gymcelling won't fix my face and I've tried building a social circle before but most people just ignore me.I don't really have the capital to start a business and I already play sports at a high level.Your advice would be good for a LTN-MTN who can still improve in life and has good social skills but I'm a truecel and my social skills are in the gutter.I've completely shutdown from speaking to people I don't know due to all the bad experiences I have

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Stop being a miserable piece of shit and start changing lol

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Pikabro
Stop being a miserable piece of shit and start changing lol
I’ve tried everything but nothing works. I’m pretty sure you know what I look like which is stopping me from changing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I’ve tried everything but nothing works. I’m pretty sure you know what I look like which is stopping me from changing
Wageslave for money, then get surgeries

Gymcelling won't fix my face and I've tried building a social circle before but most people just ignore me.I don't really have the capital to start a business and I already play sports at a high level.Your advice would be good for a LTN-MTN who can still improve in life and has good social skills but I'm a truecel and my social skills are in the gutter.I've completely shutdown from speaking to people I don't know due to all the bad experiences I have
I’m just giving examples. If you’re good at sports that’s already mogger you struggle to befriend teammates or? You should leverage your skill in sports as much as possible

No gym for face but body halo is solid especially if you’re a nigger. Is your face fixable via hardmaxxing?

I’m just giving examples. If you’re good at sports that’s already mogger you struggle to befriend teammates or? You should leverage your skill in sports as much as possible

No gym for face but body halo is solid especially if you’re a nigger. Is your face fixable via hardmaxxing?
Yeah I'm sure hardmaxxing could fix anything but I don't have the money for that.I don't really talk to most people at sports because everyone is competing against each other

49E1B550 AB91 4900 BD3D 99890DCB536C

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999