I HATE REDPILLED TEENAGERS

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
I agree with alot of aspects about the redpill mostly the self improvement stuff but why do these faggots have to be so cringe

“you vape? Jesus christ bro what a fucking loser youre going to die at 40 JFL” - Redpilled Gymcel

And its always faggots who dont realise gymcelling will only get you JB appeal and even then face is still more important for JBs

And also redpilled truecels who will hear some 8/10 guy say something sexist and then the truecel will say
“Bro has never felt the touch of a women in his life”

NEITHER HAVE YOU FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

its so cucked and whiteknighted it’s literally GYMCELS WHO WANT TO BE TATE AND SMOKE CIGARS AND SHIT ON NORMAL THINGS PEOPLE DO TO TRY AND ACT LIKE THEYRE ABOVE THEM

I EVEN SAW THESE GYMCELS WHO I KNOW WHO HANG OUT WITH LTB-SUBHUMAN GIRLS SHITTING ON THE BLACKPILL AND SAYING “why dont people just approach girls if they think they’re attractive?” YOUR SUCCESS RATE IS 0 FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

YOU LITERALLY NEED TO FIND THE BLACKPILL TO IMPROVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER FIND A WOMAN

YOURE INSUFFERABLE AND UGLY THE GYM CNAT SAVE YOUR 2/10 FACE AND PENCIL NECK

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and GabachoCopium
I agree with alot of aspects about the redpill mostly the self improvement stuff but why do these faggots have to be so cringe

“you vape? Jesus christ bro what a fucking loser youre going to die at 40 JFL” - Redpilled Gymcel

And its always faggots who dont realise gymcelling will only get you JB appeal and even then face is still more important for JBs

And also redpilled truecels who will hear some 8/10 guy say something sexist and then the truecel will say
“Bro has never felt the touch of a women in his life”

NEITHER HAVE YOU FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

its so cucked and whiteknighted it’s literally GYMCELS WHO WANT TO BE TATE AND SMOKE CIGARS AND SHIT ON NORMAL THINGS PEOPLE DO TO TRY AND ACT LIKE THEYRE ABOVE THEM

I EVEN SAW THESE GYMCELS WHO I KNOW WHO HANG OUT WITH LTB-SUBHUMAN GIRLS SHITTING ON THE BLACKPILL AND SAYING “why dont people just approach girls if they think they’re attractive?” YOUR SUCCESS RATE IS 0 FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

YOU LITERALLY NEED TO FIND THE BLACKPILL TO IMPROVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER FIND A WOMAN

YOURE INSUFFERABLE AND UGLY THE GYM CNAT SAVE YOUR 2/10 FACE AND PENCIL NECK
Redpill is honestly worse than bluepill. Every single thing in redpill (besides working on yourself - looksmaxing which is more blackpill than rp) is cope. Guys actually think that andrew tate who is like 2/10, fcking prostitutes is real slayer. Disgusting. Redpill should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 33986
I hate blackpilled teens more. Mostly because the majority treat it like an absolute joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
Redpillers just like this forum are 40 percent average guys, 10 percent chads, and 50 percent coping subhumans.

I despise the hell out of them for always being such narcies. So simple minded too, they're entire value is based on "muh we go gym" and "just be masculine bro".

I despise the hell out of them for always being such narcies. So simple minded too, they're entire value is based on "muh we go gym" and "just be masculine bro".
Its not even that theyre narcy, its that theyre narcy but with no basis for their narcicissm. They have terrible frames and ugly faces, unbearable personalities, they just have some muscle from gymcelling and think theyre the shit

And then some subhuman foid or all their truecelled gym friends give them some praise and their ego skyrockets even harder

Also theyre the types to all get mullets as a group

I hate them

Attachments

• 56797087-D782-4B82-82E7-BA342E1E775C.webp
    183.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
Its not even that theyre narcy, its that theyre narcy but with no basis for their narcicissm. They have terrible frames and ugly faces, unbearable personalities, they just have some muscle from gymcelling and think theyre the shit
And then some subhuman foid or all their truecelled gym friends give them some praise and their ego skyrockets even harder

Also theyre the types to all get mullets as a group

I hate them
FC0C655E 5809 4ABD B466 468DA9ED52D8

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots