I hate squinting, help me get rid of it

Fing_lavina

Fing_lavina

Mongoloidaryan
I have slightly positive (basically neutral) canthal tilt and perfectly neutral eyebrows. Getting rid of all eyelid exposure would halo tf out of my eye area.
I've been using frozen spoons, castor oil on my eyebrows and just below the brows, as well as this rolling and pulling massage motion on the skin and fat above my eyelids.
With a slight bit of squinting I have some UEE on the outer side and none from the inner side to the middle, varying amount of LEE.
I see great results with my upper eyelid but haven't found any info on the lower ones. (out of ignorance likely)
Really hate squinting though, it's uncomfortable and raises my lower eyelids way too much.
What are good non-surgical solutions to help the lower eyelid?
Is there an exercise I can practice to squint in a way that makes my LEE lower?
I relied on trial and error to come up with one and have been unsuccessful.

If your eye area isn't that bad try just lowering your eyebrows the max you can before it starts marking on your forehead. dont squint.

• +1
Reactions: Fing_lavina
What are good non-surgical solutions to help the lower eyelid?
try this I wrote a post

infra implants

op how do u use the frozen spoon?

Just don't squint brah sadly I do it true
I'm afraid of getting wrinkles

• JFL
Reactions: Fing_lavina
op how do u use the frozen spoon?
I take the spoon out the freezer and lightly push the edge of the convex side on the fat pad below my eyebrows. (With closed eyelids). I do this after the rolling massage and before castor oil application. It's seemingly doing something. For the rest of my face I use a regular icepack.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe