i hate success stories

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
because the guys in these stories have never put even 1% of the effort i did. Maybe not on this forum, but on subs like ForeverAlone you read about dudes who literally just got lucky.

There was a guy who fucking lucked out on tinder. Meanwhile, my tinder matches have like 10+ chads simping for them at any given point, its impossible. even with all the shit i did, standing out doesnt take you far cause utlimately its all about looks.

i will never have a success story because all girls irl are taken and the ones online have so many options that its hopeless. Yet some guys just get it, they meet that 1 girl who is into them for whatever reason. I got all these gr8 qualities and girls dont literally give a shit cuz they dont like my face. I mean, if i was gl id be getting approached irl and wouldnt have to use OLD.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and House Lannister
Read mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24278
my curry friend got a gf and lost his virginity not too long ago, so let's hope there's something out there...

Get a rifle and start a mass shooting inside Ted Talk headquarters. Fuck these normies spewing bullshit success stories 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Splinter901 and Deleted member 21735
go ER on these fuckers

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 21735
my curry friend got a gf and lost his virginity not too long ago, so let's hope there's something out there...
see? i hate this shit. if it wasnt for tinder i wouldnt have talked to a girl since 2017

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and House Lannister
We are just cursed or something