I hate the gay agenda for further ruining women

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
The other week I posted on my Instagram story saying "I hate normals, autistic ladies dm me". A girl actually messaged me. She was RICH. She had pics of her on vacation in Las Vegas, San Francisco, pics of her in fancy restaurants, she just looked high class. I assumed she would not like my poorcel self so I said "I think I'm too poor for you" and she said "money doesn't matter to me" real catch right?
She told me to add her other Instagram account and on it there was a link to her page listing all of her pronouns. It said she was an asexual biromantic genderfluid. She preferred to be called a retarded name rather than her nice name.

I was so close I could've gotten her with a bit of my sperg flirting but she was god damn ZOGGED with her retard gay shit.
There is a shortage of good women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
lmao tbh, they don't even know they're being mindraped by CIA

let they know there's no knowledge in belief for knowledge is an idea matching reality
unfortunately for the whole left crowd none of their ideas is above semantic twisting

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, n0rthface, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
>gets dmed after posting "autistic girls message me

>expects a normal woman

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview, Ken and 4 others
If you were gl you could’ve hit
Also jfl at expressing your insecurities like that “i think im too poor 4 u mlady 🥺
Doomed to fail from the start

You have to blend in act like one of them and then bam! stab them in the back.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
<asks autistic women to DM him
<an autistic woman DMs him
<he bitches that she isn't normal

asexual biromantic genderfluid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Untrinsic, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic and Deleted member 19036
The other week I posted on my Instagram story saying "I hate normals, autistic ladies dm me". A girl actually messaged me. She was RICH. She had pics of her on vacation in Las Vegas, San Francisco, pics of her in fancy restaurants, she just looked high class. I assumed she would not like my poorcel self so I said "I think I'm too poor for you" and she said "money doesn't matter to me" real catch right?
She told me to add her other Instagram account and on it there was a link to her page listing all of her pronouns. It said she was an asexual biromantic genderfluid. She preferred to be called a retarded name rather than her nice name.

I was so close I could've gotten her with a bit of my sperg flirting but she was god damn ZOGGED with her retard gay shit.
Ratio

Gay agenda didn't ruin women

Dude if she wasn't Broromantic asexual she would be already Fuccking chad and wouldn't care about your ass