I hate this forum

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
I hate all the slayers here who post success stories, vids, nudes etc. I hate that doctor guy who keeps telling me im genetic trash and I have to consult a surgeon cuz i have nothing to lose. I hate all the mentalcels who have opportunities to get laid but would rather sabotage themselves and post here about it. I hate how everyone keeps telling me im a subhuman who will never get laid. I hate being so inferior :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Oberyn, Hikicel69 and 6 others
I hate all the slayers here who post success stories, vids, nudes etc. I hate that doctor guy who keeps telling me im genetic trash and I have to consult a surgeon cuz i have nothing to lose. I hate all the mentalcels who have opportunities to get laid but would rather sabotage themselves and post here about it. I hate how everyone keeps telling me im a subhuman who will never get laid. I hate being so inferior :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Keep working on yourself & try ascend. Some things might be out of your control, but some are fixable

Most men can get to at least normie level if they take care of their diet, exercise routine, skin, hair, etc

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Keep working on yourself & try ascend. Some things might be out of your control, but some are fixable

Most men can get to at least normie level if they take care of their diet, exercise routine, skin, hair, etc
WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVENT DONE THESE ALREADY?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 2729
WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVENT DONE THESE ALREADY?
Idk man, it’s pretty rare to not look at least decent with all those things in check…are you sure you’re not just mentalcel? How’s your social skills, are you NT? Do you have a social circle/friends?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: duck
Pussy's not for everyone. And once you accept that, then you can move on and let the healing begin. And if it helps any, just know there are men out there tearing that shit up! For you. ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and TrestIsBest
Pussy's not for everyone. And once you accept that, then you can move on and let the healing begin. And if it helps any, just know there are men out there tearing that shit up! For you. ;)
i still hate the situation :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i still hate the situation :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
You've probably by now did a, um, whatever you all call it when you verify your worth on dating apps. But did you ask the whores, I mean dating potentials that rejected you, did you ask them what was it with your looks that dried up their vaginas? If you haven't did that by now, do it.

do it jewish GIF

did you ask them what was it with your looks that dried up their vaginas? If you haven't did that by now, do it.
i was too scared to ask that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. they were already so brutal

why dont you show pics of yourself you retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I mainly don't like the mentalcels. I wish they would die or go to jail already. They are a bigger burden on society than any truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18086
I mainly don't like the mentalcels. I wish they would die or go to jail already. They are a bigger burden on society than any truecel.
mentalcels are extremely narcy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
I've had better conversations with truce cels and subhumans here than the mentalcels.
thats because truecels are very NT

i was too scared to ask that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. they were already so brutal
What the fuck do you have to lose, dude? Not a damn fucking thing. And place yourself inside the vagina's mind. On dating apps, she gets HUNDREDS of greetings. But not many of them will ask her, "What didn't you like about my pics, you dumb fucking whore?"

Ugh. Well. It's best to leave out that name-calling. So. "What didn't you like about my pics?"

because this shit happened in person. and the girl was pretty vicious, i coudlnt show any weakness
forget about her. what you're wanting is for every woman to accept you. so you can pick the one you want. you're sounding like a foid. because that's how stacies think. they feel all men want her. so she has the privilege of selecting one to take his turn at bashing her vagina. ugh, brutal.

you need to accept your limitations. accept this present day. social media apps, that retarded facebookverse, tiktok, yadda yadda, technology in general, thus fire world has taken all the hot pieces of ass. they belong to the devil. that's his women. and you need to accept that or become a criminal. thus real bad boy. then you'll score. but you'll end up in prison. unless you're black. you'll be release.

forget about her.
but she was so beautiful and hot :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

ou need to accept your limitations. accept this present day. social media apps, that retarded facebookverse, tiktok, yadda yadda, technology in general, thus fire world has taken all the hot pieces of ass. they belong to the devil. that's his women. and you need to accept that or become a criminal. thus real bad boy. then you'll score. but you'll end up in prison. unless you're black. you'll be release.

i hate women, they will never let me fuck em :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

but she was so beautiful and hot :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i hate women, they will never let me fuck em :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
bUt wouldn't you want her to want to fuck you? if not, just get a blow-up doll.

Turn yourself into a weapon and start fighting chads who got life handed to them on a plate

• +1
i didnt do anything lol. she disappeared from every platform she was on
As I can see, you've already begun the narrative. However. You messed up. You said she disappeared, but how do you know she's dead? Perhaps she'd met a Chad. And he disapproved of her social accounts. "Bitch, close the accounts, or lose me."

• So Sad
. However. You messed up
how is it my fault? bitch was all worked up the moment she arrived

You said she disappeared, but how do you know she's dead? Perhaps she'd met a Chad. And he disapproved of her social accounts. "Bitch, close the accounts, or lose me."

they werent social accounts. they were business related ones and she was pretty passionate about her job so....

• Woah
how is it my fault? bitch was all worked up the moment she arrived

they werent social accounts. they were business related ones and she was pretty passionate about her job so....
Sounds like someone murdered her, but before they did, they tortured her then made her reveal her passwords and accounts. Then they closed them down and finished her off. But questions arise.

Why? Was she important? Does she have a military background? Government contractor? Was she ever involved with a drug cartel member? Or perhaps, a catfish that closed shop for whatever reason.

• JFL
Sounds like someone murdered her, but before they did, they tortured her then made her reveal her passwords and accounts. Then they closed them down and finished her off. But questions arise.
or maybe she was a covid victim and decided to disappear before passing away. she seemed to be rly vulnerable

Why? Was she important? Does she have a military background? Government contractor? Was she ever involved with a drug cartel member? Or perhaps, a catfish that closed shop for whatever reason.

none of the above lol. she was pretty legit

• +1
or maybe she was a covid victim and decided to disappear before passing away. she seemed to be rly vulnerable

none of the above lol. she was pretty legit
Another one bites the dust. That's the spirit you should have when rejected, turned away, she disappears because of a stalker, etc.

• So Sad
she disappears because of a stalker,
i certaintly wasnt that though, i didnt bother looking her up till waaaay later. would be funny if someone else want crazy over her and stalked her though. she was to die for

hate all the mentalcels who have opportunities to get laid but would rather sabotage themselves and post here about it.
laugh jordan GIF

1. Hardcore looksmaxing
2. Mgtow

You either slay or you go away, you can't lose if you do either of those

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin