I hate women so much

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
I hate women to the core,i am going to dickmaxx and get a 12x10 dick just so they can feel the pain,no point in giving them love,i don't believe in all "teen love,caring girl,wife is your other half"
I piss on women,their souls,i want to destroy them.

After reading r/inceltears and r/askwomen ,i am more hateful than ever .

Going to heightmaxx and framemaxx to be a mogger, at this point i don't care about female attention,i already get it,i get IOIs from women in parties but i am conservative and don't want extra-marital sex,even if i ascend i will do it for myself,not for women,it will be a blemish/stain/mark of shame on me to improve myself for women.
I would rather pay a hooker than change myself for women.
And i don't want attention,it's female nature to be dying for attention and probably truecel nature too.
Call me a redpiller/bluepiller i don't give a rat's ass

I want to Gaslight them,get them in dangerous situations,fool them,i don't consider themselves human at this point,and i have no hatred for other men and just sympathy,for women? Barely.
I just laugh at their misery and sadness especially roasties who kill time with pets.
I love it how the Jews have destroyed them,i love it....
Before the christLarper and religious tradbois come to preach how women are responsible for life and God has created them i don't give a shit about your Jewish God.

One should be dark-triad ,but for women?
Personally I never would,but i hate them so much maybe i would become dark-traid.
Going to strength train with halotestin in the future like a strong man so i can break them in 1 blow.
After reading ancient Greek and Roman philosophy on cunnilingus and women ,i have become even more hateful.

U should Do the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, fogdart, Deleted member 12827 and 15 others
Yippie!

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and CFW432
Low T post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stfurm, Hikicel69, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
I wonder why women don't like you...:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5467 and 2 others
Healthy mindset, should get you laid in no time

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Gladiator and Lygodactylus
IncelTears are right

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
What kind of thing that they said there triggered you in particular?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
What kind of thing that they said there triggered you in particular?
Nothing just Their
overall hypocrisy and hatred towards incels.

Healthy mindset, should get you laid in no time
Lol,i don't want lays

Only Americans brainwashed by Jews are dying for sex.
That's why female worship is at all time high

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Lygodactylus and Deleted member
I hate women to the core,i am going to dickmaxx and get a 12x10 dick just so they can feel the pain,no point in giving them love,i don't believe in all "teen love,caring girl,wife is your other half"

Going to heightmaxx and framemaxx to be a mogger, at this point i don't care about female attention,i already get it,i get IOIs from women in parties but i am conservative and don't want extra-marital sex,even if i ascend i will do it for myself,not for women,it will be a blemish/stain/mark of shame on me to improve myself for women.
And i don't want attention,it's female nature to be dying for attention and probably truecel nature too.

I want to Gaslight them,get them in dangerous situations,fool them,i don't consider themselves human at this point,and i have no hatred for other men and just sympathy,for women? Barely.
I just laugh at their misery and sadness especially roasties who kill time with pets.
Before the christLarper and religious tradbois come to preach how women are responsible for life and God has created them i don't give a shit about your Jewish God.

Personally I never would,but i hate them so much maybe i would become dark-traid.
Going to strength train with halotestin in the future like a strong man so i can break them in 1 blow.
After reading ancient Greek and Roman philosophy on cunnilingus and women ,i have become even more hateful.

U should Do the same.
When you nuttin but she keep succin

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha
If I could send one user to mental hospital it would be you

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Going to heightmaxx and framemaxx to be a mogger
Same bro i don't even care about face anymore jfl it's all about being intimidating and mogging left and right now.

Is there a discord or something for height/frame maxxing i need more information tbh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Same bro i don't even care about face anymore jfl it's all about being intimidating and mogging left and right now.

Is there a discord or something for height/frame maxxing i need more information tbh
Henry_Gandy had a discord but he dosent let any1 in.

U can ask @AscendingHero
And @TeenAscender for discord groups,they probably know some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and FreakkForLife
Cuz he is an ugly subhuman and prob small.

A lot after that cuz he is cringe
Cope i am 6'1, 7.7x5.5 dick(going to dickmaxx with DHT gel like a low inhib badboy)
This will probably make me 9.5x6 which is enough to break bitches.
After that i would pump by dick with prostaglandin e1, vasodilator and some other chemicals,this can give me 4inches in length and 3 inches in girth ,more than enough to break whores

I haven't got rated but i have lookalike who was rated as htn-chadlite,haven't even started facemaxxing,and can ascend to chad level .

U can cope by blurting "Tales from...."

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cope i am 6'1, 7.7x5.5 dick(going to dickmaxx with DHT gel like a low inhib badboy)

I haven't got rated but i have lookalike who was rated as htn-chadlite,haven't even started facemaxxing,and can ascend to chad level .

Idc dnr ure a faggot u will rot like a subhuman. Trust me

• JFL
After that i would pump by dick with prostaglandin e1, vasodilator and some other chemicals,this can give me 4inches in length and 3 inches in girth ,more than enough to break whores

Ok i just read. Ur size is average so youre probably ugly in the face and cringe personality/brain

Ok i just read. Ur size is average so youre probably ugly in the face and cringe personality/brain
I already get attention from cuntoids,unwanted attention,not every1 is a trucel looking for attention.
I stumbled on this site because of heightmaxxing and i am leaving it in a day or two ,and will occasionally check my PMs for fellow heightmaxers that's it.

• +1
I dont worship them ure just biased and im objective
Yeah i am biased and that's good,i am here to enjoy life not be a Roastoid looking for the "objective meaning of life"

Yeah i am biased and that's good,i am here to enjoy life not be a Roastoid looking for the "objective meaning of life"
Im trying to enjoy life aswell like everyone else (but its impossible for me). U cant enjoy listening to false stuff. So u prob believe what u say is right so ure dumb

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and FreakkForLife
Im trying to enjoy life aswell like everyone else (but its impossible for me). U cant enjoy listening to false stuff. So u prob believe what u say is right so ure dumb
:ogre::ogre::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Cope and rope Female worshipingCel
Btw why would i "worship" females in an incel forum. No girls will ever read my posts AND most importantly i myself avoids girls because they remind me of my health problem and ive turned down the most sex out of anyone here due to being paralysed.

So the only reason would be to just go against the current which im not doing for this reason. I believe the things im saying. If u pay better attention it doesnt even feel like worshipping women

• +1
Simp cucks disagreeing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

U should Do the same.
If you were really dark triad, like you say you wanna-be, you wouldn't be lamenting about how you don't want to change yourself for women. They would have always adored you just how you already are, however that may be. And that goes way beyond getting IOI's.

You cannot win by going around acting the way you're proposing to do. You'll fool a dummy or two, but the second you come across somebody who's the real deal they'll recognize what's going on immediately. And they'll tear you down psychologically in front of everyone to see.

How can you win against somebody who's got nothing to lose when everything's on the line as far as you're concerned? When you're driven by hate and the only thing that's ever driven them is fun and games (a need for stimulation)?

A wolf will always recognize a sheep pretending to be a wolf.

• +1
Reactions: Stfurm
If you were really dark triad, like you say you wanna-be, you wouldn't be lamenting about how you don't want to change yourself for women. They would have always adored you just how you already are, however that may be. And that goes way beyond getting IOI's.

You cannot win by going around acting the way you're proposing to do. You'll fool a dummy or two, but the second you come across somebody who's the real deal they'll recognize what's going on immediately. And they'll tear you down psychologically in front of everyone to see.

How can you win against somebody who's got nothing to lose when everything's on the line as far as you're concerned? When you're driven by hate and the only thing that's ever driven them is fun and games (a need for stimulation)?

A wolf will always recognize a sheep pretending to be a wolf.
Lol,i don't care about would and sheep.
And that's what I meant,i am not dark triad and If i ever will be dark triad i won't do it for women.
This was just a venting post,nothing else ,u sound like the "armchair psychologists" on reddit who overanalyze everything

Lol,i don't care about would and sheep.
And that's what I meant,i am not dark triad and If i ever will be dark triad i won't do it for women.
This was just a venting post,nothing else ,u sound like the "armchair psychologists" on reddit who overanalyze everything
No, I don't believe in psychology. Not even as a baseline.

U should Do the same.
Same I hate women after having experiences with my mother , their delusional view of their self worth ..and how they constantly gaslight us in the internet ...I'm not even looksmaxxing for women ..but so that I don't feel inferior around other men ...I'm extremely narcy and have never approached women ..cause in my mind why will I a superior man approach a woman ??I will rather die as a virgin than be with a woman ...if I ever am in the future , it's probably the because the woman who initiated ..cause no way in hell I'm gonna do that ...I've even stopped interacting with my female cousins , grandmother , aunts ..cause my disgust for women spares no one ...and no , I'm not gay

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and FreakkForLife
Same I hate women after having experiences with my mother , their delusional view of their self worth ..and how they constantly gaslight us in the internet ...I'm not even looksmaxxing for women ..but so that I don't feel inferior around other men ...I'm extremely narcy and have never approached women ..cause in my mind why will I a superior man approach a woman ??I will rather die as a virgin than be with a woman ...if I ever am in the future , it's probably the because the woman who initiated ..cause no way in hell I'm gonna do that ...I've even stopped interacting with my female cousins , grandmother , aunts ..cause my disgust for women spares no one ...and no , I'm not gay
I interact with my female family and have no problem with them,but as in general i dislike women,kind of hate them.
Looksmaxing for women, personally for me is the lowest that i can get.

But u shouldn't hate your mom,just make some exception for ur female family members like i have done.

But don't get too much engulfed in this hate ,it can be bad for u,like i hate them but i don't spend too much thinking about it,it's just an inbuilt feeling no need to be obssessing over it.

Good luck bro,how old are u btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
I interact with my female family and have no problem with them,but as in general i dislike women,kind of hate them.
Looksmaxing for women, personally for me is the lowest that i can get.

But u shouldn't hate your mom,just make some exception for ur female family members like i have done.

But don't get too much engulfed in this hate ,it can be bad for u,like i hate them but i don't spend too much thinking about it,it's just an inbuilt feeling no need to be obssessing over it.

Good luck bro,how old are u btw?
23 ...

Are u happy with your height?

I am heightmaxxing as i want to get talller:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Never ..my height is the biggest source of me feeling inferior ...5.8 (173cm) is a death sentence ...good looking female models are this height ..I'm hoping to grow to atleast 5.10 ..while it's not tall ..I've noticed 5.10 is atleast respectable and as someone who does MMA , that is a very good height for fighters you can carry frame muscle , and also be agile and not be a lanklet like those really 6.5 ish tall dudes

Never ..my height is the biggest source of me feeling inferior ...5.8 (173cm) is a death sentence ...good looking female models are this height ..I'm hoping to grow to atleast 5.10 ..while it's not tall ..I've noticed 5.10 is atleast respectable and as someone who does MMA , that is a very good height for fighters you can carry frame muscle , and also be agile and not be a lanklet like those really 6.5 ish tall dudes
How much money can u be spend on heightmaxxing?
:ogre::blackpill:

I'm still living under my father's expense cause I'm still pursuing graduation ...so naturally I don't have a job and I already ask my father for a lot in one month ..my current plan consists of

Mk677 for 3 years ..(of course gonna do cycles to avoid side effects )

Graduation takes 3 years so after 3 years when I finish graduating , I'll be taking over father's businesses and have my own income ..I'll blast the fuck out of mk 677 and hgh of course within a safe limit ..increasing the dosage ..I'm continuing this plan until 29 cause after that it's a lost cause ...but I have read that a human body can grow till 25 so who knows I might grow in the remaining two years too ..sometimes j regret not knowing about this earlier or not being blackpilled enough to take precautions ..I regret not being blackpilled early in my life

I'll spend as much as 1600 USD per month when I get my own Income source..but I will never go fo LL surgeries cause being a fighter is my dream and if I do that it's over for me ..

I'm still living under my father's expense cause I'm still pursuing graduation ...so naturally I don't have a job and I already ask my father for a lot in one month ..my current plan consists of

Mk677 for 3 years ..(of course gonna do cycles to avoid side effects )

Graduation takes 3 years so after 3 years when I finish graduating , I'll be taking over father's businesses and have my own income ..I'll blast the fuck out of mk 677 and hgh of course within a safe limit ..increasing the dosage ..I'm continuing this plan until 29 cause after that it's a lost cause ...but I have read that a human body can grow till 25 so who knows I might grow in the remaining two years too ..sometimes j regret not knowing about this earlier or not being blackpilled enough to take precautions ..I regret not being blackpilled early in my life

If u can spare 100-300$ a month,u can easily get good amounts of HGH and igf1
I know some sources which are first party,good and less expensive.

U can run hgh+igf1 lr3/rIGF+peptides+dsip.

U would have to inject everyday.

And u can save for LL anywyas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340