I hate women. They are all cowards. I refuse to get into a relationship with ANY woman

Deleted member 16262

Deleted member 16262

Diamond
Today in the gym
- 30 pullups in one set
- pullups +60kg; 6 reps
- dips +60kg; 8+ reps
- 8+ one armed pullups
- 5+ muscle ups

All the bitches and guys were mirin in the gym. No bitch came up to me to talk. They all just fucking stare like cowards and turn around when I look at them to show their ass, thinking I will surely approach them. When I was riding my expensive electric bike back home all the bitches were breaking their neck to look at my arms and neck gains. Also I am looksmaxxed right now so I am chadronelite right now.

They don't even wave, or talk to me or whatever. I am mascmaxxed so maybe I intimidate them but still just fucking wave if you want me to spend money on you, take you out. You are literally inferior to me but still you expect me to approach you.

I fucking hate foids man I will gladly just get a loyal German Sheperd or Belgian Malnois and have that be my buddy. Foids are useless creatures.

Absolutely Worthless.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
They arent attracthed to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 11758, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
Looks without personality is useless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 16262
All this shit to only say that youre subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
asexualmaxx :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
They are just so fucking useless. I don't want no women in combat roles they just put our men in danger.

They are cowards they get pregnant to dodge deployments.

They all cheat because "no attention" or "you arent like you used to be"

Even Incels and Inkwells are superior to foids but still they think they are worth something.

I would have a loyal dog by my side any day over a fucking femoid coward.

asexualmaxx :feelskek:
If she expects me to fucking approach when I mog her to oblivion in every fucking way possible it's not fucking happening I hate femoids, we should just invent artifician wombs and keep foids to harvest their eggs and make us sandwiches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member and 2 others
They arent attracthed to you
Could be, but they literally twerk and just fucking swarm me, even old chicks. They follow me the fuck around and squad and borderline show their asscrack to me and then stare at me expecting me to approach. I'm fucking done I need a doggo by my side atleast dogs aren't retarded.

If she expects me to fucking approach when I mog her to oblivion in every fucking way possible it's not fucking happening I hate femoids, we should just invent artifician wombs and keep foids to harvest their eggs and make us sandwiches.
based af:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
Could be, but they literally twerk and just fucking swarm me, even old chicks. They follow me the fuck around and squad and borderline show their asscrack to me and then stare at me expecting me to approach. I'm fucking done I need a doggo by my side atleast dogs aren't retarded.
Then approch them

They would rather go for skinny prettyboy low testosterone chuds than mascmaxxed manly strong and fit men like me. I look good too, absolutely tragic.

Low testosterone men reproduce because women are not intimidated by them which just cucks the country further by spreading those genes.

Then approch them
Bro. If you have a lambo. Would you fucking go up to a random bitch eyefucking you to approach her and court her? If she doesnt fucking come to me I'm not doing jack shit.

These bitches really think they are better than succesful men I fucking hate foids

Bro. If you have a lambo. Would you fucking go up to a random bitch eyefucking you to approach her and court her? If she doesnt fucking come to me I'm not doing jack shit.

These bitches really think they are better than succesful men I fucking hate foids
Lets change this you dont know what kinda car you have but to find out you need to ask. So test your theory that they are actually attracthed to you

• +1
-insert meme with ugly pepe lifting weights-

• +1
Looks without personality is useless.
looks = personality lmao

They just eyefucking and twerk to show their ass to me but that is their personality?

This comment is retarded.

-insert meme with ugly pepe lifting weights-
No bro I'm actually good looking. They show my their asscrack. Swarm me when doing my workouts. Twerk, eyefuck me, quickly avert eyes when I walk into their direction and turn red but still won't initiate they think they are so fucking special hahahhaah

Just subhuman. We need artificial wombs and sex robots right now. We need to replace femoids to make them our slaves. Our countries would be better that way.

looks = personality lmao

They just eyefucking and twerk to show their ass to me but that is their personality?

This comment is retarded.
You need balance, Being stoic all the time won't get you women, no matter how good you look. You need to show a little personality

• +1
No bro I'm actually good looking. They show my their asscrack. Swarm me when doing my workouts. Twerk, eyefuck me, quickly avert eyes when I walk into their direction and turn red but still won't initiate they think they are so fucking special hahahhaah

Just subhuman. We need artificial wombs and sex robots right now. We need to replace femoids to make them our slaves. Our countries would be better that way.
pm me your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and hebbewem
You need balance, Being stoic all the time won't get you women, no matter how good you look. You need to show a little personality
Show my personality to every fucking random foid I see that doesn't even deserve my presence? hahaha nice fucking joke.
The only personality they show is cowardice and show their ass and body when I look at them and turn red. Just fucking subhuman cretins those foids. I realize now why ER did what he did because that type of cowardice is frustrating expecially for Inkwells.

Women murdered chivalry and pissed on it. Women and simps are the reason the west is turning to shit. It's hard sometimes to fight to change the west for the better when our women are like this. Absolutely tragic but I still have hope

I now know how Chad feel.

Everywhere you go people break their necks to look at you. It's easier being ugly because you get less attention and can slip under the radar. I swear Chads and Gigachads are the most miserable people on earth. Inkwells are blessed.

If there are any lurking femoids watching this.

You want equality so fucking bad why don't you approach. You want to be treated like a human and adult, not a child so why do you act worse than a toddler? Little children love me and come up to me for a hug and for me to fly them in the air. You don't do either. All you do is wave your asscrack around in yogapants and expect succesfull guys to approach and court you and then you still demand us to give you attention and our time and shit.

I swear in some ways the 1950's are better than the 2020's.

JFL at bitches saying they wear yogapants because they are "comfortable"

You just fucking want attention you insecure whore. I literally have a stronger and more powerful ass than you. Your ass is 80% fat and you think it's Gods gift to earth.

Christians are right, women are worthless. Christianity is based as fuck

lol "i refuse"like it's your choice nigga you got SENT your own way.

lol "i refuse"like it's your choice nigga you got SENT your own way.
Cope they all fucking want me but are scared to talk me.
They turn like tomatoes when I walk up

jfl, if they want you they approach or give clear IOIs.

jfl, if they want you they approach or give clear IOIs.
This is the problem. They are literally waving their asscrack, follow me around, eyefucking me. Walking infront of me. Bothering me. But STILL can open their fucking mouth to say hi, I like your pecs.

IOI. Fuck IOI. I hate this girls that show IOI but show cowardice will cheat on you when they find a guy $5 more in their bank account

Today in the gym
- 30 pullups in one set
- pullups +60kg; 6 reps
- dips +60kg; 8+ reps
- 8+ one armed pullups
- 5+ muscle ups

All the bitches and guys were mirin in the gym. No bitch came up to me to talk. They all just fucking stare like cowards and turn around when I look at them to show their ass, thinking I will surely approach them. When I was riding my expensive electric bike back home all the bitches were breaking their neck to look at my arms and neck gains. Also I am looksmaxxed right now so I am chadronelite right now.

They don't even wave, or talk to me or whatever. I am mascmaxxed so maybe I intimidate them but still just fucking wave if you want me to spend money on you, take you out. You are literally inferior to me but still you expect me to approach you.

I fucking hate foids man I will gladly just get a loyal German Sheperd or Belgian Malnois and have that be my buddy. Foids are useless creatures.

Absolutely Worthless.
No bro ur just mentally ill :cry:

Women think the same about you

• +1
This is the problem. They are literally waving their asscrack, follow me around, eyefucking me. Walking infront of me. Bothering me. But STILL can open their fucking mouth to say hi, I like your pecs.

IOI. Fuck IOI. I hate this girls that show IOI but show cowardice will cheat on you when they find a guy $5 more in their bank account
you sound deluded breh. i wouldn't be surprised if you're ugly irl

• +1
No bro ur just mentally ill :cry:
I'm not mentally ill bro I'm stable :feelshah:

but srsly I'm not mentally ill, femoids have gigaegos due to simping. If I take their phone they probably all have social media with 5000 matches.

I saw one white absolute landwhale had 2040 matches on Tinder. It's fucking insane man.

Women think the same about you
This probes that they are retarded because they expect a superior creature to walk up to them and talk to them when they have better things to do? JFL, they shouldn't think that way.

I won't be suprised if Jeff Bezos had to approach and court his wife that wants Leonardo Di Caprio. Women have no character.

High T user tbh

• +1
I as a curry could never imagine doing a pull up I would break my fragile arms

Then approch them
Btw if you approach a chick and make her your girlfriend. What is to say another guy cannot do the same.

IF YOU HAVE TO APPROACH YOU WANT HER MORE THAN SHE WANTS YOU SO SHE WILL GO WITH ANOTHER GUY IF SHE WANTS TO MONKEYBRANCH AT ANY TIME

waiting 4 women to approach = warrior's pride
don't buy into the cuck bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134 and Deleted member 16262
waiting 4 women to approach = warrior's pride
don't buy into the cuck bs
Exactly. Samurai were based as fuck their women stayed in the house, made food for them and stayed in their place.
Samurai men didn't look women in the eye or speak to them directly.

Look at the difference today.

Atleast in Japan men are based and saying no to their liberated women, she same shit is happening in the West.

My prediction is in 2025 our governments will start paying us to start getting into relationships. Like what Italy is doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134 and them streets b cold
no dude; women could care less about this shit

no dude; women could care less about this shit
Cope some more newfag.

If Henry Cavil walked up and started doing pullups they would do the same shit but never approach

Cope some more newfag.

If Henry Cavil walked up and started doing pullups they would do the same shit but never approach
fuckkk is this true? I've been here forever btw NEWCEL !

Do you really expect girls to thirst over your gym lifts? Come on dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and thecel
Do you really expect girls to thirst over your gym lifts? Come on dude
No I expect them to thirst over my masculine high testosterone chadlite face and 8psl body.

I even wore a good fitting tshirt they were all mirin

No I expect them to thirst over my masculine high testosterone chadlite face and 8psl body.

I even wore a good fitting tshirt they were all mirin
Next time you should look at their eyes, acknowledge that they are looking. Trust me pal

Next time you should look at their eyes, acknowledge that they are looking. Trust me pal
Dude they are eyefucking me, and I eyefuck them. Then they show their yoga pants ass whenever I look and turn read when i walk past them

If we cross they avert eyes turn red but never do anything except mire

15305.jpg

Looks like OP roped

• JFL
Reactions: BIG DOGZ