I have a crush.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Been crushing on this girl for a while. I remember being virtual and taking screenshots of her face. I took one that had her smiling and fapped to it. Now, I go to school physically and she does too. She's a short, smart, cute latina. My first day at the school after class she was like "hey peter, you're staying for the rest of the year or is this temporary?" and I was like "yeah" and she was like "nice, glad to have you here" or some shit I can't remember exactly, and the next class she said "Hi Peter". Oh yeah, I also held the door for her like a simp and she said thank you. All that really felt good. I don't think these are indications of interest though. She was likely just being nice. Perhaps she's even nicer to me than she is to other people because she noticed my autism, subhumanity, and loneliness. I've had this situation occur before in middle school and the girl revealed she was just being nice. My testosterone is pushing me to advance things with her asap but that would be retarded and likely unsuccessful considering my current stats. There's a ton of work that needs to be done before I try anything with girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
4ACDA552 0B87 4CA0 9494 A7A846A29E6C

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cause of users like @TraumatisedOgre i can't trust those types of posts i always think its a copypasta.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 2275 and Growth Plate
I fantasize about making out with this particular female constantly.

crushes me tbh

• +1
didnt read

softmaxx and ask her out of be like me and watch her become out of your reach permanently

• +1
Having a crush makes everything more fun ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Growth Plate
Become friends with her

• Ugh..
Been crushing on this girl for a while. I remember being virtual and taking screenshots of her face. I took one that had her smiling and fapped to it. Now, I go to school physically and she does too. She's a short, smart, cute latina. My first day at the school after class she was like "hey peter, you're staying for the rest of the year or is this temporary?" and I was like "yeah" and she was like "nice, glad to have you here" or some shit I can't remember exactly, and the next class she said "Hi Peter". Oh yeah, I also held the door for her like a simp and she said thank you. All that really felt good. I don't think these are indications of interest though. She was likely just being nice. Perhaps she's even nicer to me than she is to other people because she noticed my autism, subhumanity, and loneliness. I've had this situation occur before in middle school and the girl revealed she was just being nice. My testosterone is pushing me to advance things with her asap but that would be retarded and likely unsuccessful considering my current stats. There's a ton of work that needs to be done before I try anything with girls.
i was gonna read this but i need to take a shit, brb

• +1
ok im back, ur names peter or is this a shitpost?

• +1
  • +1
Crushs me. XD

• +1