I have a date with a foid from OLD and I have never been on a date before.

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I got my sister to help me take NT pictures for dating apps just to try. Right swiped everyone and I got 19 matches the first day, age range set from 18-21 cuz I'm 18 and wheat waffles says to only swipe on girls who are close in age. Idk if this is good results?? I got rated 4-5 PSL in my most accurate pictures I took like 4 months ago on here but I fixed my paleness and my skin is actually close to ideal now. IDK what my rating would be now but I don't really wanna post more pics on here tbh. Also am in the middle of a SARMS cycle so In starting to look like I actually lift and i'm horny AF feeling kinda alpha too so I figured it's a good time to try OLD because maybe the hormonal difference maybe will make me less autistic?

Anyway this one foid I said hi to was like 4/10 ugly face average body she's 18 and she was super receptive from the start. I decided to focus on talking to her. I texted her for like 5 hours yesterday lol seems pretty cool and I asked her if she wants to go on a walk with my dog at a park. I'm supposed to meet up with her Tuesday evening but I'm super scared cause I'm literally socially awkward and autistic.

Guys how do you act on dates? What are you like supposed to do? Do you just talk to them? I'm actually super nervous and I feel like a beta male and I just want to forget about dating and go MGTOW because I'm scared of talking to girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14867 and 10 others
Firsts times gonna be awkward man
Maybe take phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others
My dog is extremely friendly, low Inhib and NT btw hoping he can be a good wingman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Fear, Deleted member and 4 others
Bra thread because you got 19 matches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, RODEBLUR and Biiyo03
I got my sister to help me take NT pictures for dating apps just to try. Right swiped everyone and I got 19 matches the first day, age range set from 18-21 cuz I'm 18 and wheat waffles says to only swipe on girls who are close in age. Idk if this is good results?? I got rated 4-5 PSL in my most accurate pictures I took like 4 months ago on here but I fixed my paleness and my skin is actually close to ideal now. IDK what my rating would be now but I don't really wanna post more pics on here tbh. Also am in the middle of a SARMS cycle so In starting to look like I actually lift and i'm horny AF feeling kinda alpha too so I figured it's a good time to try OLD because maybe the hormonal difference maybe will make me less autistic?

Anyway this one foid I said hi to was like 4/10 ugly face average body she's 18 and she was super receptive from the start. I decided to focus on talking to her. I texted her for like 5 hours yesterday lol seems pretty cool and I asked her if she wants to go on a walk with my dog at a park. I'm supposed to meet up with her Tuesday evening but I'm super scared cause I'm literally socially awkward and autistic.

Guys how do you act on dates? What are you like supposed to do? Do you just talk to them? I'm actually super nervous and I feel like a beta male and I just want to forget about dating and go MGTOW because I'm scared of talking to girls.
Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14203
Bump what do I do guys I'm scared??

19 matches 18-21yo age range is pretty good. you must be High tier normie so you got rated correct.

also chill, everyone is nervous on their 1st times whatever it is. just gain experience and dont expect anything. enjoy it. let the girl do the talking

it wont be your last date, good luck ma man:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aBetterMii, hebbewem and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member and Deleted member 14203
19 matches 18-21yo age range is pretty good. you must be High tier normie so you got rated correct.

also chill, everyone is nervous on their 1st times whatever it is. just gain experience and dont expect anything. enjoy it. let the girl do the talking

it wont be your last date, good luck ma man:Comfy:
Does that mean I'm definitely autistic if I'm an 18 year old KV and apparently decent looking??

If you have to ask this, it's over...
I'm literally autistic this stuff is like rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
My dog is extremely friendly, low Inhib and NT btw hoping he can be a good wingman
Dog pill will consume u, in b4 ur dog cucks u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Ethniframementalcel, RODEBLUR and 3 others
I'm literally autistic this stuff is like rocket science.
Learn game then, I was once too clueless about what to talk with girls, until I discovered the PUA community, and studied extensively many guides and books.
From awkward and shy, I then transitioned into normal and eventually into a talkative, witty and funny person, but sadly my success was very low even though I had huge hopes and my confidence was through the roof, you looks/status/money ultimately dictate your success, and your 'game' makes a difference only if you don't have it, if you have it there's no guarantee for succeeding, it's just another skill that's a prerequisite.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 14203
First dates are easy. Just talk basic stuff. 2nd dates are way harder since you run out of shit to ask.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 14543, angrycel737 and 5 others
mirin OP. What kind of pictures did you upload? I need to take some NT ones too.

idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
mirin OP. What kind of pictures did you upload? I need to take some NT ones too.
Legitimately my sister is NT AF and she just told me like how to pose and stuff, and she would tell me if I'm smiling awkwardly or if I'm aspie staring and stuff. We just went on a hike and most them were taken from there, we also took one at a park. I had one pic with my dog, and also one picture with her so it looks like I'm friends with females and not a perma rotter. :lul::lul: I hate women but my sister is fucking cool lol.

Honestly if you are actually autistic just try to copy like modelling type pics, but you really do need a neurotypical person to help lead you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and angrycel737
Legitimately my sister is NT AF and she just told me like how to pose and stuff, and she would tell me if I'm smiling awkwardly or if I'm aspie staring and stuff. We just went on a hike and most them were taken from there, we also took one at a park. I had one pic with my dog, and also one picture with her so it looks like I'm friends with females and not a perma rotter. :lul::lul: I hate women but my sister is fucking cool lol.

Honestly if you are actually autistic just try to copy like modelling type pics, but you really do need a neurotypical person to help lead you.
Thanks. Sadly I don't have a sister but I did order a tripod and I plan to take picture of myself that look like they were taken by someone else.
So they were just pictures out of you in nature? Were they full body? Just your face? what kind of lighting?

Thanks. Sadly I don't have a sister but I did order a tripod and I plan to take picture of myself that look like they were taken by someone else.
So they were just pictures out of you in nature? Were they full body? Just your face? what kind of lighting?
Most the tinder picture guides on like Reddit and YouTube are actually pretty good. Someone should make a blackpilled guide on here sometime. Ya one was full body picture I was standing by the sign at a trailhead holding the dog. One was like I close up of my face with just a park background, all bright lighting.

Most important thing is make sure lens distortion isn't cucking you. Some of my random selfies I look truecel because of lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and angrycel737
Most important thing is make sure lens distortion isn't cucking you. Some of my random selfies I look truecel because of lens distortion.
yeah, true. You really need to know how to take good selfies if you want to use them for Tinder. One wrong angle and you can look subhuman.

• +1
What a legend. The little zyzz in me definitely helped.

Gonna make a full Ascension post when I actually am fully gymcelled. But legit gymcelling, beta carotene maxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, haircut maxxing, all the softmaxxes have ascended me a shit ton.

I think my gym progress so far has definitely helped.

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
Most the tinder picture guides on like Reddit and YouTube are actually pretty good. Someone should make a blackpilled guide on here sometime. Ya one was full body picture I was standing by the sign at a trailhead holding the dog. One was like I close up of my face with just a park background, all bright lighting.

so you just used 2 pictures?

• +1
No I used like 5 I think. One where I was with my sister, one where it was like a natural looking one.
Thanks bro, can't wait until my tripod gets here so I can take good photos.

• +1
no idea tbh. I get cold approached/ catcalled quite regularly tho so hopefully I can do good enough.
You get cold approached?? Well damn bro then I bet you good. I got cold approached like 2 times in high school and nothing since and I've never been catcalled JFL. :feelsohh:

• +1
You get cold approached?? Well damn bro then I bet you good. I got cold approached like 2 times in high school and nothing since and I've never been catcalled JFL. :feelsohh:
Not in like 2 years though (since the start of corona funnily enough) and it's usually in a party setting. I've only gotten approached randomly when I was walking around minding my business 5 or 6 times in my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
What a legend. The little zyzz in me definitely helped.

Gonna make a full Ascension post when I actually am fully gymcelled. But legit gymcelling, beta carotene maxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, haircut maxxing, all the softmaxxes have ascended me a shit ton.

I think my gym progress so far has definitely helped.