i have a deepbite

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
so i got a deepbite with my front upper teeth convering lower teeth, my jaw and masseters are wide and somewhat angular but from side my jaw is short and my chin is small. what do you think of invisalign to fix it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Gotta get orthodontic surgery for that.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
you'll need a bimax maybe

@one job away and me were talking about this exact topic just before, he should know what you need

what kind of movements ?
BSSO for small lower jaw. How much is your Overjet in mm? Go to an orthodontist with it, braces like Invisalign will only move your teeth. I'm going through the same process now.

so i got a deepbite with my front upper teeth convering lower teeth, my jaw and masseters are wide and somewhat angular but from side my jaw is short and my chin is small. what do you think of invisalign to fix it ?
you'll need a bimax maybe

@one job away and me were talking about this exact topic just before, he should know what you need
Yes. Those are all signs of a class 2

Strong jaw. Short jaw. Pointy bird chin.

more signs are deep supramental fold

Braces can improve the jaw position but very very limited. Yours would probably go a bit forward and gain some height. But the big changes are only possible with surgery. So I doubt only braces are enough.

Last edited:

Strong jaw. Short jaw. Point bird chin.

Braces can improve the jaw position but very very limited. Yours would probably go a bit forward and gain some height. But the big changes are only possible with surgery. So I

Strong jaw. Short jaw. Pointy bird chin.

more signs are deep supramental fold

Braces can improve the jaw position but very very limited. Yours would probably go a bit forward and gain some height. But the big changes are only possible with surgery. So I doubt only braces are enough.
my ortho told my i had dental problem not skeletal and yes i have supramental fold

• +1
Reactions: one job away
my ortho told my i had dental problem not skeletal and yes i have supramental fold
Yeah. And My insurance advisor said it’s likely a lightning strike will hit me so I better cover it with a 5000€ insurance monthly

Look an ortho moves your teeth and maxfac moves your bones.
If you look like shit from the site then moving those tiny tiny blocks we call teeth won’t do shit. The bones will stay in the same position. Just the teeth will move on that jaw bone. That movement can lead to your jaws realigning but those changes are MINOR.

An ortho will OBVIOUSLY tell you to get braces. Orthos are the bluepilled version of the Most bluepilled maxfac out there. If your bite is fine you are fine even if you look like Gollum in their own universe. They don’t care for your looks they care for your bite. They are dumb.
Number 2 he needs money and braces cost a shit ton.
Number 3 all he does is aligning teeth. Show a hunter a fish and he will try to shot instead of fish it. Orthos throw braces at everything and everyone.
Number 4 jaw surgery is insane to get for aesthetic reasons
(That’s also the reason names of surgeons who DO operate for aesthetic reasons should be kept quiet, to not inflate prices)

But it’s the only way for ascension for recessed cels

If you were able to spot that your jaw is too short it’s obviously not a teeth position issue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Also usually I block ppl who ask questions like that and don’t provide a picture. It’s just fckin retarded. Maybe you have no idea what your actual issue is.

also you asking if braces are enough. How tf are we supposed to know ?
Let me imagine how you look like ? Damn you have a absolute mogger jaw. You should model

see how retarded that is?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
The people saying ortho is a bad idea are half right. Getting braces to fix overbite or overjet is like getting your mandible reduced to match a retruded maxilla. Horrible choice.

But getting braces to prepare for jaw surgery is different. Try and get cephs taken and see if anyone recommends BSSO.

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a thread up with orthodontist photos and cephalogram and I have the same issue:

Class 2 overbite and overjet. Does your face look like mine?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away