I have a job interview in a few days

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Never had a job before. Never had an interview either. It's just a shitty retail job.
Help me guys. What do I do? I am super high inhib. Should I drink some alcohol before going?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 1464
If they are desperate for a new worker, even if u act autistic u should get the job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If they are desperate for a new worker, even if u act autistic u should get the job

I'm not sure that they're desperate. The only reason I have this interview is because my mom's friend works there.
Most legit aspies NTmog me IRL even though i've never been diagnosed with anything.

Good luck getting the job bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Shit it's happening tomrrow. I can't even say "hello" and "thank you" to a cashier without revealing my autism. How tf am I meant to do this lmao i'm going to kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shit it's happening tomrrow. I can't even say "hello" and "thank you" to a cashier without revealing my autism. How tf am I meant to do this lmao i'm going to kill myself.
Take valium

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 1464
Is that some sort of weird American drug you need a prescription for?

Wtf dude?

Last edited:
Never had a job before. Never had an interview either. It's just a shitty retail job.
Help me guys. What do I do? I am super high inhib. Should I drink some alcohol before going?
Did you get it?