Over I have a more sub-human mother than anybody else on this entire forum

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Not even the curries. I'm dead fucking srs.

My mother has genuinely NO redeeming genetic qualities AT ALL. Well I mean okay she's white but that's literally it. Absolutely everything else about her is fucking garbage genetics wise. And I mean literally everything:

-2/10 looks. The fact she's white and with blue eyes is the only thing saving her from an outright 1/10 rating. Hideous face, hideous body, hideous everything.

-Every single one of her children looks like shit and ALL her male offspring are incels. My mother is so sub-human, she produced not one, but TWO incels. Two useless pieces of fucking dirt that never amounted to anything. She couldn't even birth a single male into the family that is not incel genetic piece of garbage. She had not one but two attempts and she failed horribly both times. This despite the fact my father is actually not that bad genetically (tall, big frame, 6/10 face maybe 5 /10 at worst.). My mother's disgusting cunt is a DNA filtering machine that shreds all good genetics and tosses them into the garbage. Big frame? Decent jaw? Big muscle? Nah. You don't need those traits from your father. Enjoy being a scrawny incel with shit jaw and oversized nose. Sister also looks like utter shit (3/10) though naturally she still got married to some 5/10 cuck jfl. Hilariously, I'm actually my mother's 'best looking' offspring at about 4/10. My brother is basically a shorter and shitter version of myself (I'm still scrawny but at 6.2ft I'm at least tall. He's below-average height and even scrawnier. If I'm incel then he's giga-incel.)

-Rockbottom intelligence. She once told me processed meats like sausages aren't unhealthy as long as you cook them at home (she's fat af btw). Her argument was that nothing cooked at home is fast food, and thus not bad for you. Even if it's the same fucking food. Literally she thinks carcinogenic meatsticks aren't junk as long as you just toss them on a pan at home and then eat them alongside a single leaf of salad. Which she then pours a high-calorie sauce over.

She also tried at one point to teach the family cat how to eat at the dining table from a plate, like an actual human. She literally gave the cat its own seat and everything. The idea being that the cat was a 'member of the family' and could be 'conditioned' to eat as we do. I'm dead fucking srs. This insane bullshit actually happened. Thankfully, my otherwise dumb af father called her out on the absolute stupidity and threw the fucking cat off the dining table. I legitimately could not believe she was unironically suggesting this and my opinion of her general intelligence was permanently lowered after this incident occurred. There is an overwhelming chance that her IQ is in the 79-89 range. Not that my father is much smarter (he once said Feta cheese was actually a vegetable until I explained to him that no dairy product can ever be a vegetable.) but at least he's not 100% retarded. Just 90%. Which is still a step up compared to my mother which tbh probably belongs at the zoo.

-Every single one of the choices she made to 'help' me has been utterly catastrophic for my life outcomes. There is being 'protective' and then there´s just not having any expectations whatsoever. From a young age, she put me on every medicine under the sun (because I had 'difficulty concentrating') with horrible effects on my health. At one point, I actually had to be pulled from school because I nearly fainted in the middle of the hallway as a result of one of the drugs she pushed on me for no good fucking reason. Between the ages of 10-19, I probably used like a dozen different fucking drugs (none that I needed) to 'fix' bullshit that never existed. I just did it at the time because I thought my mother was helping me, but in hindsight I can see this was all a massive (and harmful) waste of time.

She also pulled me out of regular classes to be placed in special needs classes (I had no difficulty studying in regular classes) which destroyed my social reputation since it meant I got lumped in with the other retards (I was literally the only 'normal' person in the special classes). The only upside was that I got an excuse to not do any work and then blame it on my 'autism', which hilariously means that putting me there did the opposite of what it was supposed to do. She also put me on disability welfare sometime in my late teens (between 16-18 I think) for largely the same reason, arguing that I 'couldn't cope with regular work' (never mind the fact she didn't even let me try at all and so had no way of knowing). I'm still on this disability welfare btw and have been on it for over 16 years. Literally, I've never had a full-time job in my entire life, which of course meant I never got the chance to develop any social connections or interact with other people in any meaningful way. I also dropped out of high-school after several years because I just couldn't rationalize studying to become a wagecuck when literally I was getting free money (enough to live comfortably) regardless. I currently do have a small part time job but it's only 6 hours a week and I only do it so that I can bullshit normies into thinking I'm not a welfare hobo ("Oh yea I do have a job sure...:feelsyay:" )

-My mother gave me genetic alcoholism. While talking to a shrink (naturally I was only there because my low IQ mother forced me to go), he said that alcoholism/substance abuse was highly inherited, and he told me that all the information he had on me and my mother suggested that I had between 65-75% chance of later becoming an alcoholic. At the time (I was probably about 14-15 at the time he said this to me) I just laughed at him and said it's not possible to predict something like this. I'm now 31 years old, and I've consumed over 30 beers just this week alone. It wasn't enough that my mother forced shitty life circumstances on me she also had to give me heritable addictions as well jfl.

Her sub-human genetics gave me skin failo conditions. Less than half of males develop varicose veins (also known as spider veins) and when they do it's typically once they're midde aged. I've got large varicose veins on my thighs and legs (MASSIVE skin failo) and I've had it since late teens/early 20s. At one point I tried to have it removed via painful laser surgery but it burned like a motherfucker and did nothing. I also have some other skin condition that makes the skin on my buttocks and upper thighs wrinkled but I couldn't google the name so I don't know what it's called. I just know that typically only women have it and that only 5-10 of males are supposed to get it at some point in their lives. Naturally I also inherited this bullshit from my dogshit DNA clusterfuck of a mom.

She has a horribly annoying personality. 90% of her dialog is nagging. Tbh this isn't specific to my mother but it doesn't make her any less annoying. She also argues about everything. Once I had to tell her to shut the fuck up because she was literally arguing with me why I was putting so and so ingrident into my fucking milkshake ("oh but it would make so much more sense if you instead used blah blah blah" Me: "STFU!!!!!!!")

She tolerates my abusive father because he looksmogs her. "Muh personality!" jfl my father is a prime example of how personality doesn't fucking matter. The dude is a low IQ asshole with HORRID temper that talks down to my mother and other members of the family like she's a pice of garbage (tbf she is). But he is easily at least 2-3 points above her in terms of looks and he also makes pretty respectable amounts of money. My mother looks like shit and has nowhere else to go and so they've stayed together for decades. It literally doesn't matter my father is a total asshole. Just looksmog and moneybog the girl and things work out (probably).

She yea. Fuck my mother and her sub-human genetics. Every single one of my life problems can be traced back to her somehow. Jfl I bet I'll probably die 20 years lower than average life expectancy or something as well because of her shitty genetics.

Over. Once I run out of beer I'm going to rope. :feelsgood:

N0RTH

N0RTH

⚔️
Contributor
you forgot that she gave you the worst possible attribute: BEING DELUSIONAL :feelskek:
AE2BE78E AC62 4945 BFEE 1863EC864166

1kisuke106

1kisuke106

Anime Legend
did she look decent in the past and just became fat? because there's no way your dad fell in love with a 2/10

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
did she look decent in the past and just became fat? because there's no way your dad fell in love with a 2/10
She's always looked like shit. Maybe she was 1 point higher when she was younger.

And tbh she probably wasn't my father's first choice. My theory is that he failed to marry anybody else because of his horrid personality (he's legit a giant asshole and he's also low IQ/crude/disgusting/etc). Yes I know personality is mostly a meme but having lived under this shitbag for most of my life I can absolutely understand why 90% of foids would want nothing to do with him. Despite being a 6/10 his garbage character easily knocked at least 2-3 points off. He's basically an adult 4 year old.

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
My mother is over-protective but she's a sound person since she's stuck in her teens (mentally). We get along just fine. I guess from time to time we tell each other to kys but that's life.

john2

john2

Unpleasant Blackpiller
I read it all. Now I want to see a pic of your mother.

I think you might just be overly critical about your mother's appearance as you are her biological son and you simply aren't even remotely attracted to her. I think my mum is -2/10 as well, but some other person who is not a family member would say she is a 2/10 or a 310.

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Silver
Post pics of her

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Zephir

My mother has genuinely NO redeeming genetic qualities AT ALL. Well I mean okay she's white but that's literally it. Absolutely everything else about her is fucking garbage genetics wise. And I mean literally everything:

-2/10 looks. The fact she's white and with blue eyes is the only thing saving her from an outright 1/10 rating. Hideous face, hideous body, hideous everything.

-Every single one of her children looks like shit and ALL her male offspring are incels. My mother is so sub-human, she produced not one, but TWO incels. Two useless pieces of fucking dirt that never amounted to anything. She couldn't even birth a single male into the family that is not incel genetic piece of garbage. She had not one but two attempts and she failed horribly both times. This despite the fact my father is actually not that bad genetically (tall, big frame, 6/10 face maybe 5 /10 at worst.). My mother's disgusting cunt is a DNA filtering machine that shreds all good genetics and tosses them into the garbage. Big frame? Decent jaw? Big muscle? Nah. You don't need those traits from your father. Enjoy being a scrawny incel with shit jaw and oversized nose. Sister also looks like utter shit (3/10) though naturally she still got married to some 5/10 cuck jfl. Hilariously, I'm actually my mother's 'best looking' offspring at about 4/10. My brother is basically a shorter and shitter version of myself (I'm still scrawny but at 6.2ft I'm at least tall. He's below-average height and even scrawnier. If I'm incel then he's giga-incel.)

-Rockbottom intelligence. She once told me processed meats like sausages aren't unhealthy as long as you cook them at home (she's fat af btw). Her argument was that nothing cooked at home is fast food, and thus not bad for you. Even if it's the same fucking food. Literally she thinks carcinogenic meatsticks aren't junk as long as you just toss them on a pan at home and then eat them alongside a single leaf of salad. Which she then pours a high-calorie sauce over.

She also tried at one point to teach the family cat how to eat at the dining table from a plate, like an actual human. She literally gave the cat its own seat and everything. The idea being that the cat was a 'member of the family' and could be 'conditioned' to eat as we do. I'm dead fucking srs. This insane bullshit actually happened. Thankfully, my otherwise dumb af father called her out on the absolute stupidity and threw the fucking cat off the dining table. I legitimately could not believe she was unironically suggesting this and my opinion of her general intelligence was permanently lowered after this incident occurred. There is an overwhelming chance that her IQ is in the 79-89 range. Not that my father is much smarter (he once said Feta cheese was actually a vegetable until I explained to him that no dairy product can ever be a vegetable.) but at least he's not 100% retarded. Just 90%. Which is still a step up compared to my mother which tbh probably belongs at the zoo.

-Every single one of the choices she made to 'help' me has been utterly catastrophic for my life outcomes. There is being 'protective' and then there´s just not having any expectations whatsoever. From a young age, she put me on every medicine under the sun (because I had 'difficulty concentrating') with horrible effects on my health. At one point, I actually had to be pulled from school because I nearly fainted in the middle of the hallway as a result of one of the drugs she pushed on me for no good fucking reason. Between the ages of 10-19, I probably used like a dozen different fucking drugs (none that I needed) to 'fix' bullshit that never existed. I just did it at the time because I thought my mother was helping me, but in hindsight I can see this was all a massive (and harmful) waste of time.

She also pulled me out of regular classes to be placed in special needs classes (I had no difficulty studying in regular classes) which destroyed my social reputation since it meant I got lumped in with the other retards (I was literally the only 'normal' person in the special classes). The only upside was that I got an excuse to not do any work and then blame it on my 'autism', which hilariously means that putting me there did the opposite of what it was supposed to do. She also put me on disability welfare sometime in my late teens (between 16-18 I think) for largely the same reason, arguing that I 'couldn't cope with regular work' (never mind the fact she didn't even let me try at all and so had no way of knowing). I'm still on this disability welfare btw and have been on it for over 16 years. Literally, I've never had a full-time job in my entire life, which of course meant I never got the chance to develop any social connections or interact with other people in any meaningful way. I also dropped out of high-school after several years because I just couldn't rationalize studying to become a wagecuck when literally I was getting free money (enough to live comfortably) regardless. I currently do have a small part time job but it's only 6 hours a week and I only do it so that I can bullshit normies into thinking I'm not a welfare hobo ("Oh yea I do have a job sure...:feelsyay:" )

-My mother gave me genetic alcoholism. While talking to a shrink (naturally I was only there because my low IQ mother forced me to go), he said that alcoholism/substance abuse was highly inherited, and he told me that all the information he had on me and my mother suggested that I had between 65-75% chance of later becoming an alcoholic. At the time (I was probably about 14-15 at the time he said this to me) I just laughed at him and said it's not possible to predict something like this. I'm now 31 years old, and I've consumed over 30 beers just this week alone. It wasn't enough that my mother forced shitty life circumstances on me she also had to give me heritable addictions as well jfl.

Her sub-human genetics gave me skin failo conditions. Less than half of males develop varicose veins (also known as spider veins) and when they do it's typically once they're midde aged. I've got large varicose veins on my thighs and legs (MASSIVE skin failo) and I've had it since late teens/early 20s. At one point I tried to have it removed via painful laser surgery but it burned like a motherfucker and did nothing. I also have some other skin condition that makes the skin on my buttocks and upper thighs wrinkled but I couldn't google the name so I don't know what it's called. I just know that typically only women have it and that only 5-10 of males are supposed to get it at some point in their lives. Naturally I also inherited this bullshit from my dogshit DNA clusterfuck of a mom.

She has a horribly annoying personality. 90% of her dialog is nagging. Tbh this isn't specific to my mother but it doesn't make her any less annoying. She also argues about everything. Once I had to tell her to shut the fuck up because she was literally arguing with me why I was putting so and so ingrident into my fucking milkshake ("oh but it would make so much more sense if you instead used blah blah blah" Me: "STFU!!!!!!!")

She tolerates my abusive father because he looksmogs her. "Muh personality!" jfl my father is a prime example of how personality doesn't fucking matter. The dude is a low IQ asshole with HORRID temper that talks down to my mother and other members of the family like she's a pice of garbage (tbf she is). But he is easily at least 2-3 points above her in terms of looks and he also makes pretty respectable amounts of money. My mother looks like shit and has nowhere else to go and so they've stayed together for decades. It literally doesn't matter my father is a total asshole. Just looksmog and moneybog the girl and things work out (probably).

She yea. Fuck my mother and her sub-human genetics. Every single one of my life problems can be traced back to her somehow. Jfl I bet I'll probably die 20 years lower than average life expectancy or something as well because of her shitty genetics.

Send her pic

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Silver
Are you living with her now?

JBcollector

JBcollector

Zephir
Chill out man
Despite all her flaws she is still livin a decent life
yeah it's cuzz she's a foid but it's very disturbing how you talk about yourself and your mom

Log off this forum for a few days touch grass my nigga

KAMII

KAMII

Master

Hhhhh my mom's pretty

PrinterAndFaxMachin

PrinterAndFaxMachin

Feminist Incel. We exist.

You know....your mother being like this explains a lot

Deleted member 18397

Deleted member 18397

Iron
If you put as much energy and effort into improving your life life as you do with your schizo ramblings and shitting on your family members your life wouldn’t be in the gutter.

StacyCorruptor

StacyCorruptor

Iron
stop talking shit about your mother son

she gives the best head

Incellectually_Shy

Incellectually_Shy

Racepill victim

Mother:

(Negroid)

Mother married someone living in his vehicle.

She has psychosis.

She also gave me this:

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

Table 2. Individual FH Variants (≥30 carriers) Associated With Elevated maxLDL-C Among 331 107 Multiethnic Veterans

SNP IDChr: Basepair PositionGeneEffective AlleleAmino Acid SubstitutionNo.of CarriersBeta±SEP ValuemaxLDL≥190 (%)
rs1415020021:55524222PCSK9TArg469Trp11479.4±1.13.71×10–1717.9
rs127135592:21229068APOBAArg3558Cys3669.9±2.06.32×10–715.3
rs57429042:21229160APOBTArg3527Gln25643.5±2.43.40×10–7542.2
rs76856300019:11217264LDLRAGlu240Ter3420.3±6.51.8×10–326.5
rs15120712219:11218157LDLRTArg303Trp4936.2±5.42.16×10–1136.7
rs12190803019:11218160LDLRAAsp304Tyr3080.2±6.94.67×10–3166.7
rs20157386319:11231154LDLRTPro699Leu5144.0±5.31.03×10–1651.0
rs13785396419:11240278LDLRAVal827Ile32812.6±2.11.67×10–918.0
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

Release Version: 20201027095038

Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
TotalGlobal199288C=0.999729T=0.000271
EuropeanSub169946C=0.999953T=0.000047
AfricanSub4954C=0.9923T=0.0077
African OthersSub176C=1.000T=0.000
African AmericanSub4778C=0.9920T=0.0080
AsianSub6350C=0.9998T=0.0002
East AsianSub4502C=0.9998T=0.0002

thereallegend

thereallegend

LLL
I hope you don't live with her still

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

spiritual wickedness in high places

Well in Iceland people are pretty retarded and backwards so:feelskek:

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Sounds like the Owen's mom from "Throw Momma from the Train".

coldway

coldway

Bronze
Lol I can relate to this, having one subhuman parent can ruin everything. Me and my brother are both incels. I'm roping, for real

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

No longer bi, just hetero ,_,
I would slay your mom :ogre:

CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
Same. also atleast your mother isn't dark brown with curly coarse hair.

If got my dad's lights skin and straight hair I'd be prettyboy maxxing with curtains and shit, plus I'm 6ft.

Ugly women need to not breed, the same way ugly men shouldn't breed.

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up

Alot of us get your problems.

The fault is not yours but the responsibility is now on you to fix things.

R

Raxflex

Iron
Most of the damage is already down. He cant fix his garbage DNA. I can relate to him, all my failos came from my mothers side as well. My father has literally zero failos. He is chadlite. But of course me and my brother got all the subhuman failos from my mother like bad skin etc. Actually your moms genes influence your looks a lot more than your father I think. Because you are developing inside her for 9 months and then she gives you her milk etc. If she has any health problems you will get it from her.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Victim of a massive hoax
You're a beast

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
My mother gave me genetic alcoholism. While talking to a shrink (naturally I was only there because my low IQ mother forced me to go), he said that alcoholism/substance abuse was highly inherited, and he told me that all the information he had on me and my mother suggested that I had between 65-75% chance of later becoming an alcoholic. At the time (I was probably about 14-15 at the time he said this to me) I just laughed at him and said it's not possible to predict something like this. I'm now 31 years old, and I've consumed over 30 beers just this week alone. It wasn't enough that my mother forced shitty life circumstances on me she also had to give me heritable addictions as well jfl.
Interesting , i literaly cant smell alcohol cause of my sqiptar genetics

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Chill out man
Despite all her flaws she is still livin a decent life
yeah it's cuzz she's a foid but it's very disturbing how you talk about yourself and your mom

Log off this forum for a few days touch grass my nigga
This tbh , me loggin off For few days made me question my autismo posts

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Looks/Money/Status/Power is Life
Meanwhile my mom was a HTB/Stacylite yet I came out as a sub5 mentalcel truecel :feelswah:

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Just work hard bro:feelshah:

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
D

Deleted member 19548

Master
Send mum pics

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Zephir
expecting me to cry over your story
sike i remember what you commented on my post
see yah in the alcoholics anonymous where i volunteer at with your shitty ass genetics that were never met to breed in the first place
fuck outta here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 1.24.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 1.24.18 AM.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
johneffen

johneffen

Silver
no pics no care

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Zephir

My mother was a harsh person but she always did what was rationally the best for me even at the cost of me and her personal happiness. Hearing the shit OP went through makes me unironically really angry.

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
OP is a pseudo intellectual fagot

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
My mother was a harsh person but she always did what was rationally the best for me even at the cost of me and her personal happiness. Hearing the shit OP went through makes me unironically really angry.
Angry Cat GIF by Kennymays