I have a pea sized lump on the side of my neck, its over

I didn't take the vaccine bro. But bro seriously i need your help on this, do you think i should stop taking all these meds? The biggest difference i saw and by that full remission is when i started taking 3000mg vit C daily and stopping diary completely. Should i take the risk and stop this med?
Have a colonoscopy and make sure there's 0 inflammation before you think of getting off. and stop asking retards on looksmax about your health decisions next time.

The only thing i know is that my internist told me my results were great. Does that mean everything is fine??
No (if you didn't have colonoscopy)

Have a colonoscopy and make sure there's 0 inflammation before you think of getting off. and stop asking retards on looksmax about your health decisions next time.
Well i get no blood and my poop is normal, i go once a day to poop, why would i need a colonoscopy?

And that guy isn't a retard, he was the one who actually brought me into remission btw while doctors couldn't, he told me the megadose vitaminc C thing, and it unironically worked the moment i started taking 3000mg daily my UC symptoms vanished

Don’t worry these are called lymph nodes and everyone has them, sometimes if an infection is in the body these little balls act as filters to clean bacteria from our blood stream and in the process they can get a bit swollen, even if there is no infection present you can still feel them around your penis area and under the neck or neck area even under your jaw, they are usually small about the size of a pea or a bean, I can feel mine under my jaw but they are totally normal and everyone has them, if they are excessively big and hurt a lot you might have an infection and should go to doctor.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Don’t worry these are called lymph nodes and everyone has them, sometimes if an infection is in the body these little balls act as filters to clean bacteria from our blood stream and in the process they can get a bit swollen, even if there is no infection present you can still feel them around your penis area and under the neck or neck area even under your jaw, they are usually small about the size of a pea or a bean, I can feel mine under my jaw but they are totally normal and everyone has them, if they are excessively big and hurt a lot you might have an infection and should go to doctor.
Do you have these like 2 small lumps under your chin? And if so for how long?

Because there's no way to know if you have inflammation if you didn't have colonoscopy or had MRI (good luck getting MRI in the balkan) CRP doesn't even show it most of the time.
Well i get no blood and my poop is normal, i go once a day to poop, why would i need a colonoscopy?
Because no symptoms doesn't mean no inflammation. you can have a mild inflammation with no symptoms, getting off your meds and then it would skyrocket and you'll have symptoms again. usually you don't need that, but if you want to GET OFF than you probably should just to make sure you're truly alright.
And that guy isn't a retard, he was the one who actually brought me into remission btw while doctors couldn't, he told me the megadose vitaminc C thing, and it unironically worked the moment i started taking 3000mg daily my UC symptoms vanished
Probably coincidence because vitamin C is actually gonna make the body fight harder against himself (better immune system) which your meds really doing the opposite because your body attacking himself.

I can feel 2 lumps right under my jaw only if i tuck my chin and feel them around, they have been there for years and it’s totally normal for them to not shrink down to their original size after an infection, they are pretty small but I can still feel them and even move them around, either way they are harmless but if you want to be 100% certain a doctor will look at them and probably tell you they are normal

• +1
12F8125A A499 4662 8F22 2A8DCE5852C2

here is a diagram where lymph nodes are and where they can be felt, mine can be felt in the number 5 area

• +1
Because there's no way to know if you have inflammation if you didn't have colonoscopy or had MRI (good luck getting MRI in the balkan) CRP doesn't even show it most of the time.

Because no symptoms doesn't mean no inflammation. you can have a mild inflammation with no symptoms, getting off your meds and then it would skyrocket and you'll have symptoms again. usually you don't need that, but if you want to GET OFF than you probably should just to make sure you're truly alright.

Probably coincidence because vitamin C is actually gonna make the body fight harder against himself (better immune system) which your meds really doing the opposite because your body attacking himself.
So what do you advice me to do now basically?

Also it isn't a coincidence, impossible cause my symptoms went from full on to completely gone after doing that. He researched this for years because he also has UC so he knows about vit c and its power @Bewusst

Noo i don't want to die fuarkk, i got these two lumps under my chin 4 months ago and now i feel this other lump on my left size wtf. They are all small tho like 2cm, brutal cortisol spike now, i have read that the immunosuppressive meds im taking increase risk of lymphoma by 250% (same increase that cigarettes have for lung cancer btw), its over for me, my only cope is that lymphoma has 90% survival rate
Yes it's called Being so lazy that you get inflamed lymph nodes and shit I had it I started going out now I don't it's called get a life ffs jimson out

• JFL
Mine is basically 4 and 7
You’re most likely fine if I’m being completely honest but if you still have your doubts you can have simple blood work and the doctor will try to feel for those lymph nodes, but I’m certain you’re fine.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pythagoras
So what do you advice me to do now basically?
Honestly if i were you i would just keep taking my meds if i felt good with it. risking blowing off your 20' with sickness is not that tempting. but if you want to get off, do it properly aka let the doctors get inside and actually see what's going on. if it's good, and you want to get off, you can. if it's bad, probably not a smart idea because maybe that's what keeping your clinical health in check (no symptoms)
Also it isn't a coincidence, impossible cause my symptoms went from full on to completely gone after doing that. He researched this for years because he also has UC so he knows about vit c and its power
Every nigga swear about that 1 thing that helped him, in literally every disease. maybe there's something into it, my point is still standing.

Honestly if i were you i would just keep taking my meds if i felt good with it. risking blowing off your 20' with sickness is not that tempting. but if you want to get off, do it properly aka let the doctors get inside and actually see what's going on. if it's good, and you want to get off, you can. if it's bad, probably not a smart idea because maybe that's what keeping your clinical health in check (no symptoms)

Every nigga swear about that 1 thing that helped him, in literally every disease. maybe there's something into it, my point is still standing.
I mean, this isn't that one thing, that guy has good explanations for the vit C thing, basically in a tldr way people with UC can't heal as fast and are stuck in this loop because when you have such high inflammation your body uses much more vit C to repair it, so when you take a ton then it has the needed vit C to successfully repair your colon. Also for example carnivore diet 100% fixes UC but good luck keeping up with it, its terrible for a normal social life

I mean, this isn't that one thing, that guy has good explanations for the vit C thing, basically in a tldr way people with UC can't heal as fast and are stuck in this loop because when you have such high inflammation your body uses much more vit C to repair it, so when you take a ton then it has the needed vit C to successfully repair your colon. Also for example carnivore diet 100% fixes UC but good luck keeping up with it, its terrible for a normal social life
nigga there's no cure and it will always come back, deal with it. you don't seem to know much about your own disease. you don't understand the difference between organs health and clinical health, or what inflammation in the blood is, do you know what calprotectin is? a certain diet might be the best thing for you this year and the worst the next one, that's a fucked up disease and you're lucky it's mainly a white people disease so people actually care and there's progress. sorry if I sound aggressive, i'm not honestly.

• +1
nigga there's no cure and it will always come back, deal with it. you don't seem to know much about your own disease. you don't understand the difference between organs health and clinical health, or what inflammation in the blood is, do you know what calprotectin is? a certain diet might be the best thing for you this year and the worst the next one, that's a fucked up disease and you're lucky it's mainly a white people disease so people actually care and there's progress. sorry if I sound aggressive, i'm not honestly.
Tbh there is always the final solution (removing the colon jfl) heard its not thay bad, you just shit 5 times a day but its quick

And i dont know those terms, im just going into second year med school bro:feelsgood:, btw are you a med student?

Tbh there is always the final solution (removing the colon jfl)
Well yeah, but that's extreme. even tho getting stoma and having a normal life again > pain.
And i dont know those terms, im just going into second year med school bro
You should know those terms simply by curiosity about your disease, not even in terms of being a med student.

• +1
Well yeah, but that's extreme. even tho getting stoma and having a normal life again > pain.

You should know those terms simply by curiosity about your disease, not even in terms of being a med student.
Interesting, so basically you are saying that i should do a new colonoscopy and get a blood test done after my covid ends and then assess things?

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Interesting, so basically you are saying that i should do a new colonoscopy and get a blood test done after my covid ends and then assess things?
Exactly. after they'll see your colon with their own eyes (well, with the screen lol) you'll know better about your situation. because right now you don't know anything, you just 'feel' you alright, which is good! but..not reliable.

• +1
Exactly. after they'll see your colon with their own eyes (well, with the screen lol) you'll know better about your situation. because right now you don't know anything, you just 'feel' you alright, which is good! but..not reliable.
Hmm but i hate colonoscopy, i need to basically starve for 3 days and then drink this God awful 2 litter drink, and the procedure hurts tbh

Hmm but i hate colonoscopy, i need to basically starve for 3 days and then drink this God awful 2 litter drink, and the procedure hurts tbh
You don't need to drink the 2 litter (it's actually 3 btw) anymore. there's a new drink (2 cups) that's it. if you wouldn't ask for it you wouldn't get it, but if you do..you will. no one drink that shit anymore unless super old / have major problems because people with kidney problems have to drink the original.

Yes about the starving. and if the procedure hurts move to another country because that's less than a third world country, you should be completely asleep in 2021.

• +1
You don't need to drink the 2 litter (it's actually 3 btw) anymore. there's a new drink (2 cups) that's it. if you wouldn't ask for it you wouldn't get it, but if you do..you will. no one drink that shit anymore unless super old / have major problems because people with kidney problems have to drink the original.

Yes about the starving. and if the procedure hurts move to another country because that's less than a third world country, you should be completely asleep in 2021.
Jfl they don't put you to sleep here, the procedure is done completely sober :lul:, high T and low inhib Balkans tbh

Jfl they don't put you to sleep here, the procedure is done completely sober :lul:, high T and low inhib Balkans tbh
Lazy fuckers, it's not the 90' anymore. I'm 100% sure you would find a clinic that would put you to sleep.

• +1
Lazy fuckers, it's not the 90' anymore. I'm 100% sure you would find a clinic that would put you to sleep.
It isn't necessary tho i think thats why, yeah it hurt a little but not that much for putting me to sleep. Though they gave me something IV which made me feel peaceful and laughing tho, but only after it was done. I think it was IV valium?? Idk

• JFL
It isn't necessary tho i think thats why, yeah it hurt a little but not that much for putting me to sleep
It's not a full blown sleep like in surgery, just to make sure you're super confused that you wouldn't feel anything.
Though they gave me something IV which made me feel peaceful and laughing tho, but only after it was done
Zero sense to give it to you after it was done, you're dreaming. they gave you a candy bro for being brave...

• JFL
It's not a full blown sleep like in surgery, just to make sure you're super confused that you wouldn't feel anything.

Zero sense to give it to you after it was done, you're dreaming. they gave you a candy bro for being brave...
Bro idk what it was, and it wasn't when it finished, i think it was at the middle, i think it was valium or some benzo tho? Cause it made me laugh and i felt good from it

• +1
Bro idk what it was, and it wasn't when it finished, i think it was at the middle, i think it was valium or some benzo tho? Cause it made me laugh and i felt good from it
Don't know, it's not a regular procedure that's for sure, usually they'll always inject it to you with a tube to a vein.

• +1
I didn't take the vaccine bro. But bro seriously i need your help on this, do you think i should stop taking all these meds? The biggest difference i saw and by that full remission is when i started taking 3000mg vit C daily and stopping diary completely. Should i take the risk and stop this med?
Didn't we go over everything you need to do? Why do you keep asking the same questions?

Wait why are you on immunosuppressants

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Do you think it could be caused by fentanyl or any of the other hard drugs you’ve done in your life?