I have a plan to make Stacy my wife

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I will find a Stacy online and make her fall in love with me, preferably one in my country, but I would also settle for a foreign one, I will fraud in all my pics and use the time it takes to meet her in order to softmaxx, I will spend likely 6 months softmaxxing before meeting her and then go over and visit her, even if she thinks I am a bit uglier in person, it won’t matter, because she will be in love, I will then convince her to come back to my country and we will have kids and get married. I will trap a Stacy in a relationship with me, mark my words

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Salieri and 4 others
Nothing will work. You will always remain alone. No pussy, no love, no memories, no dopamine, no happiness. You will get nothing and you will like it, faggot. Accept it and die.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Daniel Plainview, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Lol that shit would never work

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Nothing will work. You will always remain alone. No pussy, no love, no memories, no dopamine, no happiness. You will get nothing and you will like it, faggot. Accept it and die.
I’m going to rape you until you die and eat you asshole first you fucking nigger piece of shit. I will find the love of my life one day and she will have at least 5 kids with me and they will all be Chads. Idc what you say it will happen, even if there is only 1 Stacy on this planet willing to bear my children, I will find her and I will impregnate her and spend the rest of my days with her

Lol that shit would never work
Yes it will, I’ve pulled a lot of stacies online before, and that’s without frauding, I just make sure I don’t show them any subhuman angles

Yes it will, I’ve pulled a lot of stacies online before, and that’s without frauding, I just make sure I don’t show them any subhuman angles
Then you must be goodlooking cuz i tried that shit and it didnt work

Then you must be goodlooking cuz i tried that shit and it didnt work
I'm normie, HTN when I have long hair and leanmaxx though, omegle and apps like that are the best place to find them, I just try not to show side profile but I have before and they don’t seem to give a fuck, side profile isn’t as important as front, long as they find you attractive from the front

Attachments

• 3F9C15FA-A239-42F7-9F81-354C9885948F.png
    3F9C15FA-A239-42F7-9F81-354C9885948F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • C605B1E3-CC0A-49A0-932B-2CEAE7F6C82D.png
    C605B1E3-CC0A-49A0-932B-2CEAE7F6C82D.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Dude from these pics you look ezly 6.5/10 high tier normie for sure

Dude from these pics you look ezly 6.5/10 high tier normie for sure
Yea I think so too but some people disagree, I’d say I’m normie rn, cutting my hair off is a huge regret lol. Long hair and being lean is the best looksmax

Yea I think so too but some people disagree, I’d say I’m normie rn, cutting my hair off is a huge regret lol. Long hair and being lean is the best looksmax
U need to hit the gym dude pretty sure being buff with a face like yours will make you look like a chad lite

U need to hit the gym dude pretty sure being buff with a face like yours will make you look like a chad lite
Yea I’m gonna start hitting it soon just hard to find motivation, I feel like some bigger arms and bigger neck will make me a slayer tho, shit just takes awhile to see results and I’m impatient

I will find a Stacy online and make her fall in love with me, preferably one in my country, but I would also settle for a foreign one, I will fraud in all my pics and use the time it takes to meet her in order to softmaxx, I will spend likely 6 months softmaxxing before meeting her and then go over and visit her, even if she thinks I am a bit uglier in person, it won’t matter, because she will be in love, I will then convince her to come back to my country and we will have kids and get married. I will trap a Stacy in a relationship with me, mark my words
bro you just described what happened with me
i found a cute jb online, i made her like me, i frauded all my pics, i was planning to softmaxx before we meet, even if she thought i was uglier irl she would have still liked me bc of the connection we made and i wanted to marry her and have kids, but i couldnt lie to her that i was 17 :feelsbadman:

brutal how the universe gathers us all together

bro you just described what happened with me
i found a cute jb online, i made her like me, i frauded all my pics, i was planning to softmaxx before we meet, even if she thought i was uglier irl she would have still liked me bc of the connection we made and i wanted to marry her and have kids, but i couldnt lie to her that i was 17 :feelsbadman:

brutal how the universe gathers us all together
Did you end up telling her how old u are? Seen your post earlier, tbh I’d prob tell her if I were you, but if not just don’t let her find out lmao, her finding out on her own would be terrible for u

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
Did you end up telling her how old u are? Seen your post earlier, tbh I’d prob tell her if I were you, but if not just don’t let her find out lmao, her finding out on her own would be terrible for u
told her im 21, i cant even believe theres a gap of 8 years from 17 to 25, it feels surreal

thanks for giving me a clue bRuh

told her im 21, i cant even believe theres a gap of 8 years from 17 to 25, it feels surreal
What did she say is she okay with it? If she’s okay with it tell her your real age and just say you were testing the waters to see how she would feel about you lying when you said 21. If she likes you and is okay with 21 she should be fine with 25, that’s legal most places in the world anyways

Only fat girls fall in love with dudes over the internet.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Only fat girls fall in love with dudes over the internet.
Not true, I’ve dated an auschwitz maxxed cutie redhead with rich parents from Miami before and a chubby cute Latina girl from LA. And have had a lot more interested in me, you’re speaking to a professional edater over here pal

What did she say is she okay with it? If she’s okay with it tell her your real age and just say you were testing the waters to see how she would feel about you lying when you said 21. If she likes you and is okay with 21 she should be fine with 25, that’s legal most places in the world anyways
idk bro, she asked me if i like her and i said yes and she said she likes me back, but her reaction to finding out im 21 was pretty big
if things go well i might tell her the truth someday, but the future doesnt look so bright :feelsbadman:
she seems to genuinely like me and i never had teen love, so this is pretty big for me, i can do some "catching up", im afraid of messing up because she also seems like a very sweet girl and not too brainwashed by social media

idk bro, she asked me if i like her and i said yes and she said she likes me back, but her reaction to finding out im 21 was pretty big
if things go well i might tell her the truth someday, but the future doesnt look so bright :feelsbadman:
she seems to genuinely like me and i never had teen love, so this is pretty big for me, i can do some "catching up", im afraid of messing up because she also seems like a very sweet girl and not too brainwashed by social media
That sucks bro, I feel you tho, I’m 20 and never got to experience relationships in my teens except for one shitty 2 week one, I still want to experience what it’s like being someone’s first and them being your first, it fuckin pisses me off that I didn’t discover blackpill when I was younger so I could’ve became a slayer early on, or at least worked on myself enough that I could pull someone I was interested in, I was too busy being a fat lazy retard though

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
Wont work, you need to kidnapmaxx

That sucks bro, I feel you tho, I’m 20 and never got to experience relationships in my teens except for one shitty 2 week one, I still want to experience what it’s like being someone’s first and them being your first, it fuckin pisses me off that I didn’t discover blackpill when I was younger so I could’ve became a slayer early on, or at least worked on myself enough that I could pull someone I was interested in, I was too busy being a fat lazy retard though
damn bro, it's like we lived the same life

love the optimism:lul:

Bro you are already prettyboy why you haven't slayed yet?