I have a really cute black girl on snap that's obsessed with me, what should I do?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So I met her on monkey (black people Omegle) and added her snap a few months ago, ever since then she's been obsessed with me and messages me all the time, I'll go a week without messaging her and she'll send them daily, she also gets me to send her voice messages too, she's not a catfish either she's actually pretty as fuck and lives in the same country as me, what should I do y'all? I barely talk to her anymore but she still messages me, I feel too pathetic ATM to talk to any girls tbh

Wat country u speaking on OP :unsure:

also pics to analyze the situation

Breed her

• Woah
Reactions: AefreTreow
OP monkey is full of a lot of foids with no real social life ima just tell you that rn

I used to get up to 40 slays a day off that app most the girls were pretty but had no real friends and were sheltered from men

in conclusion OP your probably her only real social outlet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
OP monkey is full of a lot of foids with no real social life ima just tell you that rn

I used to get up to 40 slays a day off that app most the girls were pretty but had no real friends and were sheltered from men

in conclusion OP your probably her only real social outlet :lul:
canada is the country, and idk maybe but when i met her she had her friend with her, she seemed normal but shy af

Monkey is for meeting monkeys im not surprised :ogre: