I have a wide frame and look buff despite never working out, why?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
My shoulders are wide and my waist is small. And my shoulders are so wide sometimes it’s hard for me to fit through the door to my house when I wear a jacket. When I look in the mirror I look like The Rock or some shit but I don’t even work out

Maybe God gave me mercy and sai “okay you’re a manlet but I’ll give you a wide frame “

I’m the same, except my diet is terrible. Dark Triad genetics are just different

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Vermilioncore
Narcy vermillioncore is way funnier than the grumpy version

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
Narcy vermillioncore is way funnier than the grumpy version
I never knew I was wide framed. I used to think I wa a framecel. But then I saw my hip to waist ratio and realized i mog when it comes to that. I look better than most gymcels despite rotting all day and eating McDonald’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Do you have a peanut skull or normal sized skull and what's your bideltold width ?
My shoulders are wide and my waist is small. And my shoulders are so wide sometimes it’s hard for me to fit through the door to my house when I wear a jacket. When I look in the mirror I look like The Rock or some shit but I don’t even work out

Maybe God gave me mercy and sai “okay you’re a manlet but I’ll give you a wide frame p