I have an extremely developed maxilla but a narrow face.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
I'm 16 years old, I have noticed that my maxilla is super developed, I kind of look like a dog from the side, and relatively good cheekbones, but from the front, my face is relatively narrow. My jaw is somewhat square and matches my gonial, but my maxilla is just overall narrow. I really don't know what to do about this and I fear it will be like that even after I reach adulthood. I am also kind of a late bloomer, people assume I look younger than my age.
I have been mewing for around 6 months, not seeing myself stopping any time soon, because I already have seen some results. And I am not deluded because I was the first one who was skeptical about it.
Does anyone here have any thoughts/advice on this?

No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CristianT, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
show pic

I've been saying this for a while now that the next generation are going to look like dogs because of their extreme forward growth but lack of width due to tiny skulls

It will be impossible to fraud as younger once your pheno goes out of date jfl (taking about myself here)
I'm praying to Delon that my lefort makes me look like I was born after 2000 to run peter pan game for another decade

show pic

I've been saying this for a while now that the next generation are going to look like dogs because of their extreme forward growth but lack of width due to tiny skulls

It will be impossible to fraud as younger once your pheno goes out of date jfl (taking about myself here)
I'm praying to Delon that my lefort makes me look like I was born after 2000 to run peter pan game for another decade
What surgery options do you recommend for someone like me?

What surgery options do you recommend for someone like me?
You claim to be a late bloomer, see what happens with puberty, men change significantly from 16-20

You claim to be a late bloomer, see what happens with puberty, men change significantly from 16-20
That's right. But I just want to know about surgeries that achieve more facial width.

narrow face is good

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Deleted member 4430
start chewing
i got decent results within a month