I have an ugly Arab face

B

Bloodsword

Banned
I’m white but at school, there was this thick coal burning chick who looked Moroccan or Chechen , and her 3-5 year old (brother?) waved at me, smiled.

Compare this to white kids, they are always scared of me.

This has led me to conclude, that I have an ugly face, but with an Arabic phenotype so I’m more familiar to Arabs.

To be fair, most white peoples in my country have blue eyes, and I have dark, dark brown. Almost black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
Nah you would find her fat. I said thick cuz that’s how I found her.

Idk even what her ass looks like, she was wearing a long skirt (school uniform)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and Looks234
What’s crazy is that I’m pale as well. But I guess a lot of Arabs are pale

Coal burning you say? Bitch is most def moroccan then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14905, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
I’m white but at school, there was this thick coal burning chick who looked Moroccan or Chechen , and her 3-5 year old (brother?) waved at me, smiled.

Compare this to white kids, they are always scared of me.

This has led me to conclude, that I have an ugly face, but with an Arabic phenotype so I’m more familiar to Arabs.

To be fair, most white peoples in my country have blue eyes, and I have dark, dark brown. Almost black
@Semsh on sui watch

She kind of had beady little black eyes and thin lips, light brown skin, is this a Moroccan pheno? There aren’t many where I live

they are always scared of me.
Good for you. If your name sounds hella Arabic girls will be swooning over you because of terrorist bad boy halo.
They'd fantasize about riding your dick and you could blow yourself up at any moment, women love dangerous shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member and Shrek2OnDvD
thats like saying someone looked spanish or russian
Yea nigga I just wanted to piss off @SMESH . Chechen women do coal burn all the time though :feelshaha:

Good for you. If your name sounds hella Arabic girls will be swooning over you because of terrorist bad boy halo.
They'd fantasize about riding your dick and you could blow yourself up at any moment, women love dangerous shit
I’m not Arabic, I’m white. My name is Irish and I’m from the UK. All I said is that my face looks Arabic, my skin is very pale, I don’t have an Arabic body type.

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
Yea nigga I just wanted to piss off @SMESH . Chechen women do coal burn all the time though :feelshaha:
You’re scared of me, why act so tough little boy? Let’s meet see if you’re tough irl.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Bloodsword
You’re scared of me, why act so tough little boy? Let’s meet see if you’re tough irl.
Ok then pull up, what’s your addy? I don’t even fucking care about this but if your so mad about it :feelshaha:

Ok then pull up, what’s your addy? I don’t even fucking care about this but if your so mad about it :feelshaha:
Afraid already? Come to Amsterdam I’ll deal with you

• JFL
Reactions: Bloodsword
Fite me irl m8

De Dam, Sunday 13:00
Nah nigga I’m sorry. I’m not wasting travel money just to come to this gay ass fight. We both know who would win anyways

Nah they love white cock, If they can't get white cock then it's black cock
Indeed, first it's white cock and if by some mysterious circumstances they dont get it then it's shit colored shlong time. Anything but brown subhumans such as meself. Hell even asian niggas have better odds at smashing my whore cousins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Bloodsword
Indeed, first it's white cock and if by some mysterious circumstances they dont get it then it's shit colored shlong time. Anything but brown subhumans such as meself. Hell even asian niggas have better odds at smashing my whore cousins
Self hating Moroccan? I thought I’d never see the day :what:

But yeah all you said is true :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Bloodsword
Nah nigga I’m sorry. I’m not wasting travel money just to come to this gay ass fight. We both know who would win anyways
Surprise you’re too pussy to fight. Stay in your lane faggot us Chechens fight you faggots talk shit behind a screen.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Surprise you’re too pussy to fight. Stay in your lane faggot us Chechens fight you faggots talk shit behind a screen.
Yea, because your low class monkeys And I know I would crush you, I don’t need to check

Nah arab guys can smash but they have to be mixed, I'm half spanish and french and moroccan and some syrian, If you seen me you would think i was a white arab, I have been to morocco and had girls dad's asking me for marriage and wanting me to get them pregnant, They like arab guys but they gotta be atleast 5'8 and white passing, Black guys are seen as inferior by them but arab guys are more shorter so they will take a black guy over the arab guy, White passing arab will always be picked over a black guy especially if he is above 5'8

What’s crazy is that I’m pale as well. But I guess a lot of Arabs are pale
Yeah it's mostly bone structure and soft features that separates whites from arabs and other races, I have pale skin as a nafri arab but I still look giga ethnic because of my eye area, nose shape, hair texture.

• +1
Reactions: Bloodsword
No coal to burn

Yeah it's mostly bone structure and soft features that separates whites from arabs and other races, I have pale skin as a nafri arab but I still look giga ethnic because of my eye area, nose shape, hair texture.
I’ve got thick dark eyebrows, close to a unibrow, NCT, almost black eyes, big lips, upturned big nose and a dark moustache.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15917
but that reminds me that i used to think john oates was black but he is really moroccan/Italian

Nah they love white cock, If they can't get white cock then it's black cock
Suifuel for Masaka, hope he he doesn't read this......
@n0rthface

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and WontStopNorwooding