i have blackout.xl syndrome

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
its official. this dude is most relatable on this shithole. mood swings autistic outbursts idk like going from literal feeling like god to bitter depressed incels.is poster or something. sometimes i feel suicidal and hopeless just in hour ill feel like coolest dude alive bragging and waving my dick around. same happens irl
blackout.xl syndrome
laughing-67.gif

same shit used to happen to undisputed aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and .👽.
You are weak.

Borderline disorder

Borderline disorder
man i dont really wanna go to psychiatrist or therapist and wont. is there any cope way to fix it somewhat
fuck it couldnt post pic

At least it’s not schizophrenia

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
man i dont really wanna go to psychiatrist or therapist and wont. is there any cope way to fix it somewhat
fuck it couldnt post pic
Just man up

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
man i dont really wanna go to psychiatrist or therapist and wont.
Going to a psychiatrist is a meme. Glad you won't go.

The only way to counter this is enforce serotonin within you as much as you can doing what you like in my opinion.

Going to a psychiatrist is a meme. Glad you won't go.

The only way to counter this is enforce serotonin within you as much as you can doing what you like in my opinion.
yeah thats what im trying to do
borderline-personality-disorder-presentation-25-728.jpg

just saw this is jewgle. describes me perfectly jfl. i indeed am tormented soul willing to fuck people[id feel bad if i ran over good people tbh and never would do it ngl] over for money so i can visit eppley and meme some poor girl into my web of loving me easier and letting me cry on her boobs
its over
d2bc22e0cd6186ce04da29a57b34edbd.gif

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
too bad im dumb as fuck probably. at leasti gained some self awarness today
@Blackout.xl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
im in god mode now will probably wipe tears in few hours. this is reason behind having ,,oneitis'' for 4 girls at same time

Last edited: