I have chadfish oneitis

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I still think about this cute foid who lives near me who was simping for my Chadfish. She would always send me pictures of couples and say “us” and keep telling me how perfect I am and how much she thinks about me and how she wouldn’t stop staring at my perfect face when we meet up...I still feel depressed everyday knowing I will never get to experience the true and unconditional love of a foid, especially with her.

B62E5659 7FEF 4647 929D 7539BC1BCCCA
7A59D35C BAAF 458C B9C0 12B1C25DA7C5

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, far336, Matthias8272 and 10 others
flight is balls deep in that pussy as we speak

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 6191, PYT and 1 other person
show pic of foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, far336, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I still think about this cute foid who lives near me who was simping for my Chadfish. She would always send me pictures of couples and say “us” and keep telling me how perfect I am and how much she thinks about me and how she wouldn’t stop staring at my perfect face when we meet up...I still feel depressed everyday knowing I will never get to experience the true and unconditional love of a foid, especially with her.

View attachment 668602View attachment 668603
girls can be really sweet if they like you. when i was with my ex the first few months were pure bliss. she'd do what you said in the post. now the bitch lives in my head rent free I can't stop talking about her.

now she plays games with me but I still get to hit. there's just no love anymore lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Copeful and Taylorswift
girls can be really sweet if they like you. when i was with my ex the first few months were pure bliss. she'd do what you said in the post. now the bitch leaves in my head rent free I can't stop talking about.

now she plays games with me but I still get to hit. there's just no love anymore lol
No this was different. She was virgin and she loved my chadfish unconditionally. After I disappeared since I was done with chadfishing cause it made me depressed, she kept writing paragraphs saying how much she misses me for like 4 months. Just today I deleted my chadfish Instagram account and the last message she sent was yesterday.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, sytyl, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
literally nothing comes close to a bitch actually "loving" you tbh
No this was different. She was virgin and she loved my chadfish unconditionally. After I disappeared since I was done with chadfishing cause it made me depressed, she kept writing paragraphs saying how much she misses me for like 4 months. Just today I deleted my chadfish Instagram account and the last message she sent was yesterday.
my ex was a virgin too and "loved" me "unconditonally" . the truth is after maybe a few months to a year or two with your chad fish she would have gotten bored and stopped "loving" him.

she start arguing, then she starts trying to make him jealous, slowy but surely she doesn't get as excited until eventually she doesn't give a fuck and dumps him like nothing. That's how it is with every girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Taylorswift
literally nothing comes close to a bitch actually "loving" you tbh

my ex was a virgin too and "loved" me "unconditonally" . the truth is after maybe a few months to a year or two with your chad fish she would have gotten bored and stopped "loving" him.

she start arguing, then she starts trying to make him jealous, slowy but surely she doesn't get as excited until eventually she doesn't give a fuck and dumps him like nothing. That's how it is with every girl
Stop coping nigga. My chadfish was Dellisola and he looks like this :

A49CB8E1 82AF 468E B23F CC4F376DE7B0

Not to mention that Dellisola himself had a 15 year relationship and he was the one who dumped his GF. If you really think that giga Chads like him experience relationships the same way as average males then you are coping hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, PYT, Jagged0 and 1 other person

View attachment 668614

Not to mention that Dellisola himself had a 15 year relationship and he was the one who dumped his GF. If you really think that giga Chads like him experience relationships the same way as average males then you are coping hard.
mere mortals should never compare themselves to chads

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Taylorswift

View attachment 668614

it happens to everyone. AWALT. Maybe you're right and Chads don't go through the same shit but we all know people start getting bored in long term relationships.

Ion know maybe I am coping

• +1
it happens to everyone. AWALT. Maybe you're right and Chads don't go through the same shit but we all know people start getting bored in long term relationships.
Chad in that level isn’t replaceable or disposable. He is an once in a lifetime opportunity for foids so it is usually him that gets bored. Male normies have to walk on eggshells to keep a relationship going and at the end they dumped or cheated on unlike.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Chad in that level isn’t replaceable or disposable. He is an once in a lifetime opportunity for foids so it is usually him that gets bored. Male normies have to walk on eggshells to keep a relationship going and at the end they dumped or cheated on unlike.
I mean at least I never walked eggshells with my bitch. I always blatantly disrespected her and that's how it'll always be with future ltr's but if it's a gigachad like Dellisola i could buy that especially with girls that are below his looks level tbh.

• +1

View attachment 668602View attachment 668603
malignant
Xdfdfsdfgfdsgdfs
BRB

• So Sad