I have limited myself to one hour on this forum for the past three weeks. My life is drastically better

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I was really addicted to this forum for a while and it was really unhealthy. I was barely even doing any looksmaxxing and I was just depressed about being an autistic incel all the time. Spending 5+ hours a day here. Decided that I would only be on here 1 hour a week from now on.

Anyway, here's the good things that have happened in the past three weeks.

-Been really consistent with my workouts and diet. Really getting dialed in and I have been making a lot of progress on my lifts and started to see some gains. My arms grew 0.75 inches in the past month. My neck is an inch thicker, currently doing 20lb neck curls. Only need about an inch more and it will be as wide as my jaw.

-I got offered an interview for a promotion at my job. Did one interview and I think I nailed it, still have to do a second interview, we shall see how it goes. Will be a 4.50/hr raise if I get the promotion.

-I swear I have been sleeping better. I used to browse this forum for 2 hours after work and I think the light on my phone kept me up. I have much more energy, and I feel less autistic during the day. Still autistic, but I guess I just get less overwhelmed and anxious from social situations.

-Finally started my skincare routine I was planning on doing. Someone has already complimented my skin! Giga Lifefuel. I was already on beta carotene, been on it for about a month and a half now and it has 100% made my skin darker. Started to see it about two weeks ago. The darker skin tone contrasts my brighter eye color really well. My acne marks haven't faded at all yet from the retin-a but the darker skin tone does help hide them for sure.

-I got my teeth professionally whitened. They look 100x better. I will post the before and after in my ascension post in 2 or 3 months.

All the looksmaxxes are starting to come together tbh. Now all I need is to dye my eyebrows, I grew my hair out, still super straight and soft, might get a perm so I can have a NT haircut. I'm still DYEL so I might run a 400 Test + anavar cycle to get physique Halo faster. Other than that all I would really have left to do is surgerymaxxing if I decide to go that route.

Anyway, I think the biggest looksmaxx is to stop browsing this forum. Or just only come here for information. This place is a toxic shithole and a waste of time and there is no real reason to spend more than an hour a week here.

:):p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and 9 others
Lol 0. Noone give a fuck.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Tyronecell, mortis and 7 others
Dn rd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 15390
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Lol 0. Noone give a fuck.:lul:

I used to lurk here and be happy. now I fight niggas who I will never meet in my life in offshore forum. its over :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Kroker, turkproducer and 3 others
@OldVirgin take notes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14203
you are right to be honest. i should take a break from this shithole. I am MUCH MORE happy when i dont see retards discussing height vs frame

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14203
you are right to be honest. i should take a break from this shithole. I am MUCH MORE happy when i dont see retards discussing height vs frame
Be careful about that though. Being a avid .org user seems to be heavily correlated with being 6'5" so you don't want to stunt your growth by leaving this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, turkproducer, metagross and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14203 and turkproducer
I was really addicted to this forum for a while and it was really unhealthy. I was barely even doing any looksmaxxing and I was just depressed about being an autistic incel all the time. Spending 5+ hours a day here. Decided that I would only be on here 1 hour a week from now on.

-Been really consistent with my workouts and diet. Really getting dialed in and I have been making a lot of progress on my lifts and started to see some gains. My arms grew 0.75 inches in the past month. My neck is an inch thicker, currently doing 20lb neck curls. Only need about an inch more and it will be as wide as my jaw.

-I got offered an interview for a promotion at my job. Did one interview and I think I nailed it, still have to do a second interview, we shall see how it goes. Will be a 4.50/hr raise if I get the promotion.

-I swear I have been sleeping better. I used to browse this forum for 2 hours after work and I think the light on my phone kept me up. I have much more energy, and I feel less autistic during the day. Still autistic, but I guess I just get less overwhelmed and anxious from social situations.

-Finally started my skincare routine I was planning on doing. Someone has already complimented my skin! Giga Lifefuel. I was already on beta carotene, been on it for about a month and a half now and it has 100% made my skin darker. Started to see it about two weeks ago. The darker skin tone contrasts my brighter eye color really well. My acne marks haven't faded at all yet from the retin-a but the darker skin tone does help hide them for sure.

-I got my teeth professionally whitened. They look 100x better. I will post the before and after in my ascension post in 2 or 3 months.

All the looksmaxxes are starting to come together tbh. Now all I need is to dye my eyebrows, I grew my hair out, still super straight and soft, might get a perm so I can have a NT haircut. I'm still DYEL so I might run a 400 Test + anavar cycle to get physique Halo faster. Other than that all I would really have left to do is surgerymaxxing if I decide to go that route.

Anyway, I think the biggest looksmaxx is to stop browsing this forum. Or just only come here for information. This place is a toxic shithole and a waste of time and there is no real reason to spend more than an hour a week here.

good stuff.
Winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and AlexAP
Well done proud of you brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Idk why yall got issues. I’m on here like 7 hours a day and I Got my shit together.

This forum became so boring that I dont even need to limit myself to be here