I have made up my mind. I will be getting leg lengthening surgery done at the very beginning of 2023 to increase my height by 6cm

Thats some cool stuff man. I think LL seems ridiculous at first to tall guys like me because we cant fully wrap our heads around the social disadvantages of being below average height while full grown, the closest i can get to imagining it is imagining how i was while young, feeling all the adults tower over me. “6 foot whatever or rope” is BS, just going from below average to average is a major major difference. Its gonna be wild while we as a public transition into accepting surgerys as not taboo, but LL will probably be on the later end of the transition into public acceptance

IMO bimax > LL for most people. But good luck OP, sounds like you have given this a lot of thought.
Hmmm. A chunk of the population cant benefit from bimax, but the same can be said to a greater degree about LL. Your right, a 5’9 or above guy (top 50%) increasing 2-5cm is meaningless, but for bimax its probably more like only meaningless for the top 30% of people, and the ascension for the people who could benefit from their respective surgery is stronger with bimax

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I thought you already slayed? If you can’t slay with that face what chance do I have

Double post

From manlet to manlet amazing ur 30 just statusmax ffs thats all curries need to do

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
And I am starting all the pre surgery preparation that was advised to me now interms if increasing my flexibility. Stretching.

My starting height is 173cm and my aim is 179cm but I may pull the plug at 178cm during the the time of the weeks of metal rods being inside. We will see.

I have mapped it out and this will happen. Only few know Ravi, like really Ravi, for real. When I say I am gonna do something, I do it. I will keep it on the downlow to all those who know me irl. If I am still dating this bird, there is no way she is knowing, as she openly became very turned off at me hating my own height to the extent of which I wanted to do a crazy surgery like that which she had never even heard of before. (Thinks I'm 5'9 (175) BTW, I know, women!)

OK so I am 173 at day and 172 at night. So I am a VERY weak 5'8 basically. This cannot run. I cannot go through life feeling much bigger than I stand.

What I want to do now in this thread is research and I am leaving this open to others who are contemplating getting the surgery done to, to use, as a reference for pricing etc.

I am deadly serious about this.

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that cheap excitement dopamine release in your brain. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me she will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

I want to become 5'10 one inch above the ideal height isnt that right @LooksOverAll 👊 spud me my wigga.

and yes it will make a difference so if your first brainless small minded school of doomer Incel thought instinct is to say it won't, better know you aren't thinking right.

This isn't for slaying. I will never slay even at the slow rate I did when I was younger, particularly not in the UK and particularly not in London. Every Brit knows how brutal it is. This is for the respect from fellow men and comrades.

My proportions are decent hence people do confuse me for 5'9 and very occasions 10. So this 2 inch bumper, one in my femur and one in my tibia isn't gonna look clownish on me.

I've done enough research and know guys getting 4 to 6cm increases that were natural athletes from puberty onwards have the highest recovery rate. I will be playing intense sport again. I have spoken in depth with a particular leg lengthening surgeon on Instagram.

Anyway let's start by talking prices and the locations with the best track record. I will be posting a lot of useful info here from the official leg lengthening forum

The biggest smv increase for a man is to be bumped from 5'8 to 5'10. Some would say 5'7 to 5'9. Either way it's irrelevant as I am a weak ass 5'8 and when we throw one inch lifts and the half an inch from a shoe into the equation, bruv! Man's looking gooooood

Yeah you throw me your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

Dont ever understestimate the power of man. Nobody is gonna know nor be with me. I am taking a vacation as far as they are aware and they don't know the people I'm heading with. That's it. It's a pure sigma male journey.

Nigga @randomvanish I need your backing bro. Cuck Max, I need yours. All of you guys.

We in this together buddy boyos

just eat more protein bro:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All people that say im doing it for myself are lying. You are only doing it because you want mogg people and get girls attention. There no other reasons..

And I am starting all the pre surgery preparation that was advised to me now interms if increasing my flexibility. Stretching.

My starting height is 173cm and my aim is 179cm but I may pull the plug at 178cm during the the time of the weeks of metal rods being inside. We will see.

I have mapped it out and this will happen. Only few know Ravi, like really Ravi, for real. When I say I am gonna do something, I do it. I will keep it on the downlow to all those who know me irl. If I am still dating this bird, there is no way she is knowing, as she openly became very turned off at me hating my own height to the extent of which I wanted to do a crazy surgery like that which she had never even heard of before. (Thinks I'm 5'9 (175) BTW, I know, women!)

OK so I am 173 at day and 172 at night. So I am a VERY weak 5'8 basically. This cannot run. I cannot go through life feeling much bigger than I stand.

What I want to do now in this thread is research and I am leaving this open to others who are contemplating getting the surgery done to, to use, as a reference for pricing etc.

I am deadly serious about this.

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that cheap excitement dopamine release in your brain. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me she will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

I want to become 5'10 one inch above the ideal height isnt that right @LooksOverAll 👊 spud me my wigga.

and yes it will make a difference so if your first brainless small minded school of doomer Incel thought instinct is to say it won't, better know you aren't thinking right.

This isn't for slaying. I will never slay even at the slow rate I did when I was younger, particularly not in the UK and particularly not in London. Every Brit knows how brutal it is. This is for the respect from fellow men and comrades.

My proportions are decent hence people do confuse me for 5'9 and very occasions 10. So this 2 inch bumper, one in my femur and one in my tibia isn't gonna look clownish on me.

I've done enough research and know guys getting 4 to 6cm increases that were natural athletes from puberty onwards have the highest recovery rate. I will be playing intense sport again. I have spoken in depth with a particular leg lengthening surgeon on Instagram.

Anyway let's start by talking prices and the locations with the best track record. I will be posting a lot of useful info here from the official leg lengthening forum

The biggest smv increase for a man is to be bumped from 5'8 to 5'10. Some would say 5'7 to 5'9. Either way it's irrelevant as I am a weak ass 5'8 and when we throw one inch lifts and the half an inch from a shoe into the equation, bruv! Man's looking gooooood

Yeah you throw me your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

Dont ever understestimate the power of man. Nobody is gonna know nor be with me. I am taking a vacation as far as they are aware and they don't know the people I'm heading with. That's it. It's a pure sigma male journey.

Nigga @randomvanish I need your backing bro. Cuck Max, I need yours. All of you guys.

We in this together buddy boyos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Hueless and DivineBeing
Whatever you do don't creep out your girlfriend. She can't know that you're insecure...although it's probably too late for that. I told you a while ago on lookism that you need to reproduce while still in your prime. If your girl dumps you, it's literally over. :trepidation:

Imagine doing this to go from average to average height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16531 and Deleted member 16989
Quite frankly, LL seems totally ridiculous for someone who is already very successful with women by most people's standards.

What are you trying to achieve by being taller OP?

I won't get the procedure by 2023 but I will get it before I hit 30 and will focus all of my energy to making sure it happens properly.

Do I refer to you as a food dish you fucking nigger?

How about I said; 'no worries Joloff Rice bro'?
you refer to him as nigger, as it is proper. He refers to you as curry bro, as it is proper.

Hm we'll see. If tapping 7cm is possible then I'll go for it but I want my athletic mobility back, as I play multiple sports and love paintballing. (+ Gym of course)
I have crazy off proportions, and nobody notices. It's all good.

Mirin, height is life

Pointless. Life starts at 188 cm.

JOe5VHM

You need obo more 2bh

you will still be a manlet. just keep this in mind.
i am 6'1 and i still wear 3'' lifts.

So did you do it? You did shit

Do NOT get a LLS u dumb ass. I have a free thread on my profile on how to grow taller even after puberty

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall