I have matches with attractive girls, but only want to meet ugly ones.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have tinder since 2 weeks, and got a couple attractive matches.
I am traumatized from 3 years ago when i met girls and got brutally rejected because of my recession and hairloss.
Now i got fillers, hairsystem and a beard and get some matches.
Still i dont feel comfortable meeting attractive girls. I only wait for very fat or ugly ones, because my fear of rejection is less with these girls.
I always think about the first moment when i meet the girl and feel that she is not happy with my looks. Its so brutal devastating for me, i cant handle it anymore.
Back then some girls even commented on my looks "hmm i imagined you a bit different" "your face is more narrow than i thought".

I think i just look better on my pictures than in reality.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Elvisandreaa, DharkDC and 5 others
Start out on ugly ones and work way up to average, then up to higher tier. Find the threshold of when they have that look on their face

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

"your face is more narrow than i thought".

what kind of woman says that lmao :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9072, koalendo and 3 others

I swear females have even told me more brutal blackpills that shocked me.
Its sounds incredible but really happened to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel and Patient A

brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, DharkDC, ChristianChad and 3 others
Start out on ugly ones and work way up to average, then up to higher tier. Find the threshold of when they have that look on their face
Lol no. Thats what shit tier women look for. He should go for the girl he wants.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and aBetterMii
I have tinder since 2 weeks, and got a couple attractive matches.
I am traumatized from 3 years ago when i met girls and got brutally rejected because of my recession and hairloss.
Now i got fillers, hairsystem and a beard and get some matches.
Still i dont feel comfortable meeting attractive girls. I only wait for very fat or ugly ones, because my fear of rejection is less with these girls.
I always think about the first moment when i meet the girl and feel that she is not happy with my looks. Its so brutal devastating for me, i cant handle it anymore.
Back then some girls even commented on my looks "hmm i imagined you a bit different" "your face is more narrow than i thought".

I think i just look better on my pictures than in reality.
Nooo lol. Her being fat and ugly doesnt even lower your chance of rejection esp Since youre sub chad. These uglies pray on a guy like you to dumpster dive for them. Ive spoken to plenty of girls who find this guy However he usually ditches them when he gets some sort of self esteem and goes for decent looking girls. Youre wasting your time. I bet that girl will still go on FDS and call you a medium ugly fuck so youre better off being a medium ugly fuck for a cute girl and smash her

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, DharkDC and Mouthbreath
Nooo lol. Her being fat and ugly doesnt even lower your chance of rejection esp Since youre sub chad. These uglies pray on a guy like you to dumpster dive for them. Ive spoken to plenty of girls who find this guy However he usually ditches them when he gets some sort of self esteem and goes for decent looking girls. Youre wasting your time. I bet that girl will still go on FDS and call you a medium ugly fuck so youre better off being a medium ugly fuck for a cute girl and smash her
word, get yo self esteem up. You gonna hate yourself when realise u caught feelings for a 3 and loose sleep over it. don't make them same mistakes i did

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
have completely unfrauded pictures on tinder that would show how you truly look IRL, that way only girls who would like you IRL would match with you and talk to you.