I have most attractive Voice, lowering would it would make it more unattractive..

Real

Real

Bronze
“We found a nonlinear relationship between lower pitch and increased attractiveness; men’s vocal attractiveness peaked at around 96 Hz
-> nonlinear means exactly that it’s *NOT* ‘the deeper the more attractive’

‘These results suggest that the optimal level of physical masculinity might differ depending on whether the outcome is social dominance or mate attraction’
-> meaning 96 Hz to have maximum attractiveness to women, lower voice than that is judged as more ‘dominant’, but not more attractive
The Hz of an average man is 120 Hz

The lower the voice, the higher men and women judged his dominance

Like with beards, which they tested in same study: the longer the beard, the higher the dominance
But it was not ‘the longer the beard, the more attractive’ (actually attractiveness-rating was nearly the same for attractiveness, from clean shaven to light to heavy stubble to beard)

“Although ratings of dominance increased linearly with increased facial hair growth or decreased voice pitch, attractiveness judgments were not obviously dependent on facial hair levels. The most attractive voices were those that were lowered by 25 Hz instead of 50 Hz, with an extrapolated maximum in attractiveness at 96 Hz.

That is, the optimum level of facial hair and voice pitch for male–male competition, assessed by ratings of dominance, differed significantly from the optimum level for mate attraction, assessed by ratings of attractiveness.

---

My voice, using the app Vocular:

It says i have 71Hz voice depth, and average 89hz.
So i have less than 96HZ, which is supposed to be the ideal in the study.
So if I had a deeper voice, my voice would be more unattractive to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 6423, thereallegend and 2 others
Dn Rd

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
NOT A SINGLE WORD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
“We found a nonlinear relationship between lower pitch and increased attractiveness; men’s vocal attractiveness peaked at around 96 Hz
-> nonlinear means exactly that it’s *NOT* ‘the deeper the more attractive’

‘These results suggest that the optimal level of physical masculinity might differ depending on whether the outcome is social dominance or mate attraction’
-> meaning 96 Hz to have maximum attractiveness to women, lower voice than that is judged as more ‘dominant’, but not more attractive
The Hz of an average man is 120 Hz

The lower the voice, the higher men and women judged his dominance

Like with beards, which they tested in same study: the longer the beard, the higher the dominance
But it was not ‘the longer the beard, the more attractive’ (actually attractiveness-rating was nearly the same for attractiveness, from clean shaven to light to heavy stubble to beard)

“Although ratings of dominance increased linearly with increased facial hair growth or decreased voice pitch, attractiveness judgments were not obviously dependent on facial hair levels. The most attractive voices were those that were lowered by 25 Hz instead of 50 Hz, with an extrapolated maximum in attractiveness at 96 Hz.

That is, the optimum level of facial hair and voice pitch for male–male competition, assessed by ratings of dominance, differed significantly from the optimum level for mate attraction, assessed by ratings of attractiveness.

---

My voice, using the app Vocular:

It says i have 71Hz voice depth, and average 89hz.
So i have less than 96HZ, which is supposed to be the ideal in the study.
So if I had a deeper voice, my voice would be more unattractive to women.

Bad resonance plus you sound ethnic

It's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Sounds good to me.
I don't remember him saying ''good''.

I remember him saying ''I have most attractive Voice, lowering would it would make it more unattractive..''

Pure blasphemy.

Good thread. Too bad so many have short attention spans.

• +1
Reactions: Real
Hi there,
the 'I have the most attractive voice' was clickbait, sorry, i posted the same content a while ago with a non-clickbait title and got no responses.

And it kinda baffles me that women find 96Hz the most attractive deepness of voice.
As a man i would think the deeper the better.

And it kinda makes sense to me when looking at this:
(120hz is male average deepness of voice, 96hz is exactly 20% deeper than the average male)

In order to create voice recordings that varied in fundamental frequency, these 6 sound files (one from each man) were manipulated in Praat 5.2.28 ( Boersma 2001 ) by raising and lowering the fundamental frequency ( F0 ) by 25 and 50 Hz, and thereby creating 4 new sound files from each man.

They probably sounded ridiculous at lower pitches and that's why they sounded less attractive. It wasn't their natural voice, it was altered.

If you have an extremely deep voice people mention it fairly often, and women absolutely love a low pitch voice.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Real
There seems to be another study that seems to totally come to the same 96 Herz most attractive:
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-lower-pitched-voice-was-above_fig3_221689580
"Women preferred lower-pitched voices in trials where the lower-pitched voice was above ∼96 Hz, however, they preferred the higher-pitched voice in trials where the lower-pitched voice fell below ∼96 Hz. Preferences were averaged across all four female participants."

my voice have been called "cute and sexy" dozens time and it says my voice is 96hz. however it's not deep at all so it's not masculine at all.

If you’re a normal guy, you want a deep voice, cause girls like deep voices. I doubt there’s any actual limit to how deep it should be.

but if you’re a singer, you want a higher voice, cause nobody wants to hear a bass sing outside of niche gimmicky shit (or classical) that girls are not into

I found an app, 'Femtasy' - it's an app mostly for women, where they choose a male voice and listen to erotic stories told in that voice. I looked up the 2 most chosen male voices and let them be analysed by the Vocular sound app.

Result:
1st one had voice depth 70hz, average 85hz, bass, extremely deep
2nd most favorite had voice depth 59hz, average 75, bass, deepest

But: they all speak in a certain kind of tone
And i thought i could mimic that and tried -> just speak extremely close to the microphone, speak with low volume, then you can go really deep
(this also makes it a bit ASMR like - i think this is great for sex speaking low volume superdeep right inside her ear)
I did it and my results:
voice depth 58hz, average 75, bass, deepest
(see my results above in normal speaking voice were much higher)

I asked one girl and she said she likes these voices (she showed me the app). I showed her a 'Vin Diesel Voice best off' and she said it doesn't make her horny, it's just superdeep like a bear.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero