• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
lift and diet = abs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1774 and 3 others
No abs no bitches

Np abs for your face

Being skinnyfat means you have no muscle whatsoever you need to do something called a body recomposition

trying to lose even more weight is pointless for you you’ll never see your abs because the muscles are way to underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Being skinnyfat means you have no muscle whatsoever you need to do something called a body recomposition

trying to lose even more weight is pointless for you you’ll never see your abs because the muscles are way to underdeveloped
Skinny > skinnyfat any day of the week
If you look around you will see tons of women with scarecrow looking men, especially if they're both in their teens. What you won't see are attractive women with skinnyfat men. It's repulsive on a whole other level.

Skinnyfats that work out just get fatter and look bloated as fuck, then when they "cut" they do it in such a shit way they lose all their gains anyway.

Get down to a low body fat, STAY THERE, then start a lean bulk.

OP, just join us here: https://looksmax.org/threads/no-food-november-gtfih-fatties.58775/

It's easy just don't be a bitch.

if u think u need roids for abs you are below african spear chucking negro iq
but above african spear chucking negro body fat. And you'll never have that whining here, just
stop eating and start training

Abs are cope, chest is where it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Skinny > skinnyfat any day of the week
If you look around you will see tons of women with scarecrow looking men, especially if they're both in their teens. What you won't see are attractive women with skinnyfat men. It's repulsive on a whole other level.

Skinnyfats that work out just get fatter and look bloated as fuck, then when they "cut" they do it in such a shit way they lose all their gains anyway.

Get down to a low body fat, STAY THERE, then start a lean bulk.

OP, just join us here: https://looksmax.org/threads/no-food-november-gtfih-fatties.58775/

It's easy just don't be a bitch.
In order to escape being skinnyfat and be lean and skinny you need to at LEAST have the adequate amount of muscle for that

it’s useless to go the anorexia route because it will never happen if your already skinnyfat for the reason I listed above

that’s why he needs to recomposition his body completely and turn it from fat to lean muscle

in order to get a body like this you need to have minimum amount of lean muscle required

5987DC56 34A3 4EAB 8D67 E92F0406563E
0FD5D6C4 FE94 4E49 A992 7F35042E5DAA

In order to escape being skinnyfat and be lean and skinny you need to at LEAST have the adequate amount of muscle for that

it’s useless to go the anorexia route because it will never happen if your already skinnyfat for the reason I listed above

that’s why he needs to recomposition his body completely and turn it from fat to lean muscle

in order to get a body like this you need to have minimum amount of lean muscle required

View attachment 154760View attachment 154761
I know, been gymcelling for a few weeks, I'm just venting with this thread lmao

the body recomp thing seems legit, but it's too hard to do, i'm only making sure I get enough daily protein, gymcelling and waiting for the best

You need to build at least some muscle if you want to see your abs.

Most people confuse that if they cut down without doing anything with the muscle they will get abs automatically

Count calories and eat in deficit, eat high protein, lift weights properly, weight yourself every morning, if weight loss stalls for a week then cut down calories or add in cardio.

Rinse and repeat, stop being a bitch. Been doing this for 5 weeks and finally lots of definition is coming in, and I've been off cycle the whole time...

You need to build at least some muscle if you want to see your abs.

Most people confuse that if they cut down without doing anything with the muscle they will get abs automatically
I get it, but i've never had a flat stomach either, and that means I've never been lean in face or body, because it's known that the abs area is the last one to burn fat
the mystery to me is how people get at least some muscle as you mentioned but still are lean if both things are mutually exclusive
Count calories and eat in deficit, eat high protein, lift weights properly, weight yourself every morning, if weight loss stalls for a week then cut down calories or add in cardio.

Rinse and repeat, stop being a bitch. Been doing this for 5 weeks and finally lots of definition is coming in, and I've been off cycle the whole time...
been doing something similar, I just don't count calories or weigh myself, been consuming 0.8 protein per lb

Last edited:
been doing something similar, I just don't count calories or weigh myself, been consuming 0.8 protein per lb
Calorie counting depends on the person, but people who are naturally at higher bodyfats clearly cannot go by intuition cuz their intuition led them to overeat in the first place. Calorie counting (myfitnesspal) was very freeing tbh, I just stick to my calories and I have a few meals I eat pretty much on repeat weekly.

Calorie counting depends on the person, but people who are naturally at higher bodyfats clearly cannot go by intuition cuz their intuition led them to overeat in the first place. Calorie counting (myfitnesspal) was very freeing tbh, I just stick to my calories and I have a few meals I eat pretty much on repeat weekly.
You are right, I just haven't done it yet becase lazy, and I also live with parents so they make the food and everyday it's something different, I wish I could just eat the same daily so I wouldn't have to calculate shit

Last edited:
You are right, I just haven't done it yet becase lazy, and I also leave with parents so they make the food and everyday it's something different, I wish I could just eat the same daily so I wouldn't have to calculate shit
Yeah if you're family is cooking that means there's no way to measure shit, no serving size, can't track calories from oil, breading, water. I have that issue when I'm with my fam too it sucks

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6