I have no right to complain about how normies treated me

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Normies above me in the looks hierarchy back in school often excluded me, but i cannot complain about those things.

I have made 2 ugly girls cry, i would make fun of them relentlessly and tease them just because they annoyed me by existing.

After becoming self aware of the blackpill i realized the reason of my actions and i became ashamed of my hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. I was just part of the cycle of bullying those below you, and i was kicking the most vulnerable dogs. pathetic. i have no right to complain about what was done to me.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and isis_Bleach
I mean the bimax kidna ascended u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Normies above me in the looks hierarchy back in school often excluded me, but i cannot complain about those things.

I have made 2 ugly girls cry, i would make fun of them relentlessly and tease them just because they annoyed me by existing.

After becoming self aware of the blackpill i realized the reason of my actions and i became ashamed of my hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. I was just part of the cycle of bullying those below you, and i was kicking the most vulnerable dogs. pathetic. i have no right to complain about what was done to me.

I hate ugly gilrs