I have realized from this place that a great number of low self esteem people like to be low self esteem

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Zephir
Many are young (possibly in their late 10s and early 20s), they are completely physically able, they live very comfortably in their basement with great internet access, a good phone and a good computer, yet they don't have the minimal decency to give to their 40-50+ year old father/mother who has been working their entire life some rest by looking for a job or studying.

And what is their only excuse for their clear incompetence and lack of manliness and honor? "Muh muh, i'm very affected psychologically because of my looks muh muh", while some others add another layer which is "Muh muh, i live in a very poor country which is experiencing an economical crisis muh muh". You have internet, all technology a teenager would desire and yet you still think people are so dumb (like you) that they are going to fall on this excuse of yours and believe that you don't have access to study somewhere or to have a job? Or perhaps deep inside you know you are a trash can and that you are very comfortable by using this excuse?

I can imagine many reading this comment and their reaction: "Muh muh, but i'm blackpilled bro muh muh, you don't know what i know bro, trust me bro, i'm very intelligent, eating so much doritos everyday increases intelligence bro, you don't know what you are talking about, i'm a victim why do you attack me? I'm going to cry to my bed and hurt you by giving you an angry react emoticon in an involuntary celibates forum, you hurt my feelings, my parents oppress me bro, i'm not lazy i go to the gym every day and calculate my proteins bro"

Don't be like those users with clear homosexual tendencies and wake up every morning with an objective in mind which is not to cry on an involuntary celibates forum and act like a disgraceful women who wants to seek attention.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15384, Deleted member 14918 and 6 others
OP listen at 1:27:59

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Literally every single RedPiller on YouTube says the same generic shit that you just typed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, Clandestine, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
You sound like every generic Red Piller on Youtube
I don't like Red Pillers, they tend to be losers who go to a psychiatrist while they preach about success in life, like Jordan Peterson and those hypocrites.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Yliaster
Everyone wants to have a high self-esteem, nobody dreams of life of misery. It's just that that for some people to achieve the respect of others is too big of a struggle.
They've been made fun of for too long, felt incompetent when they tried something new. Now they're locked in their shell, tired to keep trying.
I understand that, people can be mean as hell, total bastards, and what for? To suck the self-confidence of the other person for themselves. It feels momentarily good laughing at someone who is lesser than you in some way or another, I've done it, too, in my moments of weakness. A lot of people still do it as adults.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, n0rthface, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I don't like Red Pillers, they tend to be losers who go to a psychiatrist while they preach to others about success in life, like Jordan Peterson and those hypocrites.

Record numbers of men have been gradually dropping out of College lately,and no one is addressing the issue except a few blackpillers including Incelmatics,The Roommates Podcast recently did a video about it,but the host Hafeez kept acting like a cuck and gaslighting the issue.

The truth is that more and more men are waking up and realizing that they are being utterly disenfranchised in the West and are no longer willing to tolerate the system,so they're silently rebelling by dropping out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Jason Voorhees
I don't think people here have a victim mentality but judging by the posts on incels.is, it more sounds like you’ve given up on life tbh.

The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional tho. You need to make changes now. The best advice would be to either try as hard as u can or accept defeat and move on instead of dwelling on it. Would be easier to live ur life that way.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 8244
Gay repost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
what is your point

• +1
I don't like Red Pillers, they tend to be losers who go to a psychiatrist while they preach about success in life, like Jordan Peterson and those hypocrites.
But they are the ones who try. They're the ones who have rejected blackpill, and fought the struggles to become what they are now. And you still don't like them, do normies like them?
So you tell us on another hand to keep trying and to improve yourselves, but on the other hand it's useless, because a failure who tries hard is still unlikable.

• +1
But they are the ones who try. They're the ones who have rejected blackpill, and fought the struggles to become what they are now. And you still don't like them, do normies like them?
So you tell us on another hand to keep trying and to improve yourselves, but on the other hand it's useless, because a failure who tries hard is still unlikable.
Both redpill and blackpill are not even defined, but let's say blackpill is "It's over" and Redpill is "I'm oppressed but i will try and afterwards i will cry again"

It's better to work with the starting point and not dwell as user Preston said, without the victim mentality of both ideologies which will just leave on the background an inferiority complex whether shown or hidden.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AbuSAF, Deleted member 14854 and 2 others
Record numbers of men have been gradually dropping out of College lately,and no one is addressing the issue except a few blackpillers including Incelmatics,The Roommates Podcast recently did a video about it,but the host Hafeez kept acting like a cuck and gaslighting the issue.

The truth is that more and more men are waking up and realizing that they are being utterly disenfranchised in the West and are no longer willing to tolerate the system,so they're silently rebelling by dropping out.
reminds me of chinese ypoung people sleeping and laying down instead of working

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk

just do what comes the easiest for you
get the most out with least effort

Never heard of it man. The reputation that chinese people have is usually that they are very hard working people, at least in where i live.

Never heard of it man. The reputation that chinese people have is usually that they are very hard working people, at least in where i live.
this is the newest trend where they rebel against the goverment

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Many are young (possibly in their late 10s and early 20s), they are completely physically able, they live very comfortably in their basement with great internet access, a good phone and a good computer, yet they don't have the minimal decency to give to their 40-50+ year old father/mother who has been working their entire life some rest by looking for a job or studying.

And what is their only excuse for their clear incompetence and lack of manliness and honor? "Muh muh, i'm very affected psychologically because of my looks muh muh", while some others add another layer which is "Muh muh, i live in a very poor country which is experiencing an economical crisis muh muh". You have internet, all technology a teenager would desire and yet you still think people are so dumb (like you) that they are going to fall on this excuse of yours and believe that you don't have access to study somewhere or to have a job? Or perhaps deep inside you know you are a trash can and that you are very comfortable by using this excuse?

I can imagine many reading this comment and their reaction: "Muh muh, but i'm blackpilled bro muh muh, you don't know what i know bro, trust me bro, i'm very intelligent, eating so much doritos everyday increases intelligence bro, you don't know what you are talking about, i'm a victim why do you attack me? I'm going to cry to my bed and hurt you by giving you an angry react emoticon in an involuntary celibates forum, you hurt my feelings, my parents oppress me bro, i'm not lazy i go to the gym every day and calculate my proteins bro"

Don't be like those users with clear homosexual tendencies and wake up every morning with an objective in mind which is not to cry on an involuntary celibates forum and act like a disgraceful women who wants to seek attention.
is this a personal attack?