I have the best muscle genetics

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver

I wasn't working out here ..at all ..the only form of work out I was doing here was running 10km a day that's it ..I had stopped gymcelling for 2 years prior to this pic ..yet you can see I have kept my muscle definition ...I was also eating like a pig ..

If it werent for my ogre face , I could have been a Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Birdcell, Deleted member 19896 and 12 others
Gonna snip my pic that mogged you

You dont have best muscle genetics but do have a bit above average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 19948
View attachment 1739936
Yet here my 15 year old body when i was young mogged your current adult body, if you saw me in my current form you would shit your pants
Good but you are gymcelled here ...while that pic is me in my NATURAL state ..that's how I look even when I don't lift ...

I'm an amateur fighter so martial arts is my main goal , I just do calisthenics and shit now cause strength is still important ...and this is what I look at the moment while chomping on 4000 calories per day ...different goals , different types of physiques

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Good but you are gymcelled here ...while that pic is me in my NATURAL state ..that's how I look even when I don't lift ...

I'm an amateur fighter so martial arts is my main goal , I just do calisthenics and shit now cause strength is still important ...and this is what I look at the moment while chomping on 4000 calories per day ...different goals , different types of physiques

Bro i was 15 there and only had 2 months training what are you saying? my pecs, biceps, forearms are genetic as you could see.

I only did calistenics such as push ups, situps, pullups and used dumbbells for biceps thats all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and Deleted member 19948
Bro i was 15 there and only had 2 months training what are you saying? my pecs, biceps, forearms are genetic as you could see.

I only did calistenics such as push ups, situps, pullups and used dumbbells for biceps thats all.
Then that is really impressive ...

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
3AA6B776 A9F3 43C6 8DC3 42C301E770BE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, alriodai, n0rthface and 11 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
Ingush genetics man, the mountains blessed me the evolution is beautiful indeed.
Funny enough I'm from the mountains as well ..that is the reason for my blessed muscle genetics ..I think there might be a reason behind why mountain /hilly people are blessed physically ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Funny enough I'm from the mountains as well ..that is the reason for my blessed muscle genetics ..I think there might be a reason behind why mountain /hilly people are blessed physically ..
Interesting where are you from the caucasus? if so is your phenotype mtebid / alpinid?

Interesting where are you from the caucasus? if so is your phenotype mtebid / alpinid?
Nah bro from asia ...my home is somewhere in the Himalayan belt ...I look more like a central asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GandyIsNormie, justinzayn and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and justinzayn
Mine is better but I'm on 20% BF so you can't see anything

I am also from the mountains, I live at 2,500m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
@justinzayn why the laugh react streetshitter ??
Cuz you have the mogger chinkjeet eastern streetshitter pheno like zero, I literally mogged you as a dark abo influenced boneless, west brachid,go check the votes on that thread, my chinkjeet dalit kutte
, you streetshitting dhindu indian,
Paki terrorist mogs u pajeet
You don't look ubsek Or central asian
, "I am gonna kill myself, if I lost that mog battle, it will be sucidal for me" Jfl
, paki bitches t mog u streetshittet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
Cuz you have the mogger chinkjeet eastern streetshitter pheno like zero, I mog you as a west brachid
You don't mog shit ..haha this fag thinks I look like zero ??no you don't mog shit ...you dirty shitskin ...

You know I was actually lifefueling you when I was being humble ..but pajeets like you need to be put into your place ..

Where I'm from , we voicemog your kind , economymog your kind , colormog your kind ...

Please tell me how I look like a Bangladeshi australoid subhuman like zero ??Im waiting you Dravidian shitskin

My most shitskin picture colormogs your filthy pajeet coloring ..you inferior shitstain of the slave ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-153851.png
    Screenshot_20220611-153851.png
    636.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, racoon4 and alriodai
Cuz you have the mogger chinkjeet eastern streetshitter pheno like zero, I literally mogged you as a dark abo influenced boneless, west brachid,go check the votes on that thread, my chinkjeet dalit kutte
, you streetshitting dhindu indian,
Paki terrorist mogs u pajeet
You don't look ubsek Or central asian
, "I am gonna kill myself, if I lost that mog battle, it will be sucidal for me" Jfl
, paki bitches t mog u streetshittet
Just fucking lol ..you and the 'streetshitters' are of the same category ..if you and me stood together you would get confused for a streetshitter .while I would be confused as an asiatic looking person ...fyi I'm not Hindu you ugly paki 60 iq shitskin ..

Just fucking lol ..you and the 'streetshitters' are of the same category ..if you and me stood together you would get confused for a streetshitter .while I would be confused as an asiatic looking person ...fyi I'm not Hindu you ugly paki 60 iq shitskin ..
You don't mog shit ..haha this fag thinks I look like zero ??no you don't mog shit ...you dirty shitskin ...

You know I was actually lifefueling you when I was being humble ..but pajeets like you need to be put into your place ..

Where I'm from , we voicemog your kind , economymog your kind , colormog your kind ...

Please tell me how I look like a Bangladeshi australoid subhuman like zero ??Im waiting you Dravidian shitskin

My most shitskin picture colormogs your filthy pajeet coloring ..you inferior shitstain of the slave ..
Dnd read a single word, you mentally illed 25 year old shitskin streetshitting indian
Get mogged by 18 year old paki truecel
, who the fuck is this guy, does anyone even gives him react
Keep bleaching urself, you will always be indian,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and DwayneWhite55
Dnd read a single word, you mentally illed 25 year old shitskin streetshitting indian
Curry votes don't count ...cause I already had beef there with all of the curry users there like that Bangla autist printer , that south Indian negro cfw 432 , only curries will vote for a fellow curry
..all non pajeets meanwhile will vote for me ...also just lmao at truecel ??do you even get females looking at you ???I am virgin yes but I have NO problem getting matches in dating apps even with my heavyily autist pictures ..and on Omegle , I was complimented by both faggots and females ...you dirty brown streetshitter ...

wide waist bulky genetic it's good for powerlifting but not sure about aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 19948
Curry votes don't count ...cause I already had beef there with all of the curry users there like that Bangla autist printer , that south Indian negro cfw 432 , only curries will vote for a fellow curry
..all non pajeets meanwhile will vote for me ...also just lmao at truecel ??do you even get females looking at you ???I am virgin yes but I have NO problem getting matches in dating apps even with my heavyily autist pictures ..and on Omegle , I was complimented by both faggots and females ...you dirty brown streetshitter ...
When the indian cope is too strong
Jfl,even though most indians hate me here
, still mogged the fuck out of this streetshittet shitskin indian, coping with bleach, u will always be curry
, nigga said mogg will make him commit sucide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
, who the fuck is this guy, does anyone even gives him react
Keep bleaching urself, you will always be indian,
'you will always be Indian ' haha yeah no ..but I'm really not ..no Indian /south asian has my pheno unless you count Nepal , Bhutan and my region which are only politically in south Asia ...even other users have claimed me as other ethnicties which yes included central asian ...

Meanwhile you with your filthy pajeet coloring will still write 100 paragraph autistic posts and will still get confused for a pajeet grooming gang pedo ..just fucking lol if you think this guy aka me looks Indian /paki /Bangla to you ??lmao no I would rope myself

Attachments

• 2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 0
wide waist bulky genetic it's good for powerlifting but not sure about aesthetics
Yes I was into powerlifting for a while ..my physique is also more on the bulky side not really one of those aesthetic looking physiques

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
When the indian cope is too strong
Jfl,even though most indians hate me here
, still mogged the fuck out of this streetshittet shitskin indian, coping with bleach, u will always be curry
, nigga said mogg will make him commit sucide
@Octillionaire3 mate why is this guy calling me Indian ??do I give anyone Indian vibes ??everyone here knows how much I DESPISE Indians .I literally used to bully Indian classmates in my region due to hatred ..

Also this hideous shitskin is calling ME a shitskin when I have insanely better coloring than most of his pajeet brethren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
'you will always be Indian ' haha yeah no ..but I'm really not ..no Indian /south asian has my pheno unless you count Nepal , Bhutan and my region which are only politically in south Asia ...even other users have claimed me as other ethnicties which yes included central asian ...

Meanwhile you with your filthy pajeet coloring will still write 100 paragraph autistic posts and will still get confused for a pajeet grooming gang pedo ..just fucking lol if you think this guy aka me looks Indian /paki /Bangla to you ??lmao no I would rope myself
Who the fuck is this mentally cripled shitskin indian
2842640 Screenshot 126

I have been called South iranian looking on apricry alot before u bleach coper. U shitskin chinkjeet bengali
Smesh brutally destroyed him, no point in talking to him anymorr

Last edited:
  • JFL
Look pajeet aka @justinzayn I know you pajeets being born with light skin /white skin sounds like a dream .but I'm not even pale here ..when I don't go outside I'm actually paler than this ..in fact in these pictures , I look quite brown ..so no , I don't have to 'bleach' ..you forget now don't be jealous of my mogger Himalayan genes ..you have been jealous of me from the start but of course pajeets being the inferior scum they are will always be

• JFL
He's more indian than you jfl. You're asian passing while he looks like an Indian. I like him but he's coping hard
He is a bengali mogger like zero

• JFL
View attachment 1740048
I have been called South iranian looking on apricry alot before u bleach coper. U shitskin chinkjeet bengali
@Smesh aka that Russian tranny framecel bullied no one he was coping all the way while sexting with a nigger on discord who was larping as 'stacy ' haha ..Bengali really ??no you are just out of insults you paki shitskin slave ..keep coping hard ...and if you don't like me , just don't comment on my threads ..I hate pajeets pajeetifying my threads

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 16369
Wonderful beef thread :Comfy:

Think I'll opt to support the chink assamese guy seeing as that I am 17% gook myself :feelshaha:
Ancestry edited

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stopping@Nothing19 and justinzayn
damn you really do hate curries
I have the worst experiences with pajeets ..actually I will make a post on them someday ..

Like I said already , I'm from a disputed region ..we already used to have 'freedom fighters' here who used to regularly fight pajeets ..now it has gotten more calm ..but nevertheless , most of us hate being asscociated with pajeets ...

I hate every fibre of the pajeet race ..I have seen how rapey they are ..how dirty they are ..man I can't relate to ANY of that shit ..our way of lifestyle is totally different ..so it's actually blood boiling when pajeet copers try to claim me as a pajeet just cause I happen to be a resident in India that too only politically ..it's like Africans being french just cause they speak french ..no that's not how it works

• +1
Nigga, are you gay or smt? :lul: Why are posting nudes to looksmax.org?? :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 9801 and 5 others
@Smesh aka that Russian tranny framecel bullied no one he was coping all the way while sexting with a nigger on discord who was larping as 'stacy ' haha ..Bengali really ??no you are just out of insults you paki shitskin slave ..keep coping hard ...and if you don't like me , just don't comment on my threads ..I hate pajeets pajeetifying my threads
you are the indian streetshitting in my baloch pheno threads,my dalit dog,get ratioed

you are the indian streetshitting in my baloch pheno threads,my dalit dog,get ratioed
Look in the mirror and you will see the brown streetshitter ...fyi , where I'm from , we beat Indian immigrants for streetshitting .so I can't relate to that shit ..

btw Smesh wasnt Russian, he was Chechen, a bunch of dogs that were fucked by the russians:feelshaha::feelshaha::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Look in the mirror and you will see the brown streetshitter ...fyi , where I'm from , we beat Indian immigrants for streetshitting .so I can't relate to that shit ..
View attachment 1740048
View attachment 1740048
bleached shitskin indian streetshitter,no words get mogged by a paki trucel mutt
embrace your pajeet chinkjeet genes,@I actually do know
you are a lonely joke,no one care about you,no piont in arguing with a coping indian
dont shit in my threads u dhindu
i still have convs of u crying in my pms

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
i saw your pic you kinda look brazil mulatto to me jfl.
Who ??the paki ??well must be lifefuel for that pajeet cause he hates to embrace his pajeet genes

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn

View attachment 1740048
bleached shitskin indian streetshitter,no words get mogged by a paki trucel mutt
Lmao 'bleached' 'shitskin' 'Indian'

The funny thing I'm NONE of that ..you 60 iq shitskin ..do 60 iqer shitskin pakis like you have no other insult than that ?it's like the only way you could offend me is by calling me an Indian ..you are right tho it IS offending me somewhat ..but eh I'll live ..but everyone knows I'm not Indian ..

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Wonderful beef thread :Comfy:

Think I'll opt to support the chink assamese guy seeing as that I am 17% gook myself :feelshaha:
View attachment 1740063
No offense but you have south east asian which is different from our admixture ..south east Asians might as well be curries but with gook eyes ..it's different from our admixture ...Asians ' are not a homogeneous people ..south east Asians are a different group , east Asians are a different group ..the whole region of himlayan belt in south Asia has phenos which look like anything from central Asian mutt , to northern asian to east asian ..the south east asian looking ones here are equivanlent to dalits in the curry caste system culture ..

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
No offense but you have south east asian which is different from our admixture ..south east Asians might as well be curries but with gook eyes ..it's different from our admixture ...Asians ' are not a homogeneous people ..south east Asians are a different group , east Asians are a different group ..the whole region of himlayan belt in south Asia has phenos which look like anything from central Asian mutt , to northern asian to east asian ..the south east asian looking ones here are equivanlent to dalits in the curry caste system culture ..

I have 9.16% Northeast Asian and 1.84% Siberian, more than than the 6.21% Southeast Asian I got

Ah yeah, that's Tibeto-Burman admixture, from the Rajbanshi Koch people that have people in Rangpur and Cooch Behar etc places where I am from lmao

Tibeto-Burmans were based, even ruled in Chinkland for centuries:feelsgood:
Tibeto Burman people the Tanguts

People are diverse in terms of looks in everywhere but Africa bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948
I have 9.16% Northeast Asian and 1.84% Siberian, more than than the 6.21% Southeast Asian I got

Ah yeah, that's Tibeto-Burman admixture, from the Rajbanshi Koch people that have people in Rangpur and Cooch Behar etc places where I am from lmao

Tibeto-Burmans were based, even ruled in Chinkland for centuries:feelsgood:
View attachment 1740094

People are diverse in terms of looks in everywhere but Africa bro
South east asian admixture creates incels ...

South east asian with Caucasoid =ER

NORTH EAST ASIAN /NORTH ASIAN with Caucasoid =CHAD(I actually know a local guy who looks like this)
Images 2

Locals here who look south east asian here are absolute truecels facially ..they are generally mixed heavily with the more southern shifted Burmese

South east asian admixture creates incels ...
Locals here who look south east asian here are absolute truecels facially ..they are generally mixed heavily with the more southern shifted Burmese

South east asian with Caucasoid =ER
Elliot Rodger's mom was a Chinese Malaysian named Li Chin, so that would be Northeast Asian admixture actually

You think if I have a kid with a hottie Asian girl, my kid will be a Tibeto-Burman mogger? :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Elliot Rodger's mom was a Chinese Malaysian named Li Chin, so that would be Northeast Asian admixture actually

You think if I have a kid with a hottie Asian girl, my kid will be a Tibeto-Burman mogger? :Comfy:
You clearly aren't aware of phenos ..also china is very big ..it has phenos which can look mongol /north asian looking to central asian looking and also south east asian ..

Also like you said yourself ER's mom was a Chinese-MALAYSIAN ..Malaysians are south east asian ..her pheno looks more SE asian than north shifted asian ...the problem with SEA Asians is they look very bad have the coloring of curries , have a pseudo niggerish look but gook eyes ..the only way they can even look good is if they appeal to nigger lovers ..but unfortunately they live in asia where SKIN COLOUR is a priority ..unless some of them look northern asian

Last edited:
You clearly aren't aware of phenos ..also china is very big ..it has phenos which can look mongol /north asian looking to central asian looking and also south east asian ..
lmao bro I already told you that I agreed, everybody has diverse looks but negroes I get it, okay.
Also like you said yourself ER's mom was a Chinese-MALAYSIAN ..Malaysians are south east asian ..her pheno looks more SE asian than north shifted asian ...the problem with SEA Asians is they look very bad have the coloring of curries , have a pseudo niggerish look but gook eyes ..the only way they can even look good is if they appeal to nigger lovers ..but unfortunately they live in asia where SKIN COLOUR is a priority ..unless some of them look northern asian
Nah you're not getting it. Chinese Malaysians named Li-Chins are Malaysians of CHINESE ethnicity, not Malay mixes, they would be different if that was the case, and they're from like Guangdong and stuff

Plus, they're just CHINESE, that is HAN Chinese, which is 93% of China, and one ethnicity not many ethnicities.

And lol idk I like Vietnamese and Malay girls, some Filipino foids can be quite gorgeous but they tend to be mixes:Comfy:
Guy are incel-tier for the most part tho agreed with you there, its the negrito admix:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948
mogged.

Attachments

• 26DB9370-46D1-42C0-8B97-90B5B9068690.jpg
    26DB9370-46D1-42C0-8B97-90B5B9068690.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0

nigga your a 5'3 tiny dick chinkoid

Last edited:
Reported for indecent exposure to children