I have the utmost respect for middle eastern women

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Out of all the women on earth id say these arabic sand girls have probably treated me the fairest (and im not muslim). I very RARELY see them on any dating apps like tinder even if I set the location to an area where I know alot of them live like Dearborn Michigan, I still see almost none. They are not sluts and whores like all the other races of women, NOT DESPERATE TO FIT INTO WESTERN TRASH SOCIETY, and they have a very big sense of self esteem and superiority complex so they dont do this whole anti brown racism thing like all the other races of women do. The ones ive spoken to and dated seemed to treat me the most fairly despite me being brown, they didnt seem to penalize me at all for that, they actually seemed to prefer brown men because I guess they've been fed anti western ideology their entire life and they are not ashamed of who they are and being brown themselves. They are quite exotic and beautiful but very rare to find in the US, so alot of guys beg for their attention here because of them being "rare and exotic" but they still don't sell themselves out or betray their families. They also seem less racist and much less self hating. Thats just my personal experience, maybe others on this website beg to differ and will refute this but im just saying thats what ive PERSONALLY experienced with them while in the USA. They fear nothing, they are not insecure, they worship nobody, they dress modestly, dont become thots and sell out no matter how hard the west tries to get them onboard, and I respect that. I have no respect for any other races of women except middle eastern women, except maybe persian women are kinda sketchy, they are never religious in the west and they're burning their hijabs in iran right now lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gladiator, GetShrekt and 2 others
Persians are white so makes sense they will act just like other whites in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
"respect for women :soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BearBoy, mug and 8 others
Also the MENA women in Europe are the complete opposite of what you said. Even in the United States, Canada and wherever else they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Also the MENA women in Europe are the complete opposite of what you said. Even in the United States, Canada and wherever else they are.

I heard some stories about them I didn’t believe it at first, once a buddy said they get some kind of surgery so that in the night of the wedding they can bleed again since they aren’t virgins

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I heard some stories about them I didn’t believe it at first, once a buddy said they get some kind of surgery so that in the night of the wedding they can bleed again since they aren’t virgins
Thats morrocans mainly tbh. That and the blood of the periods on couscous, a maghrebi food, to curse people since they do witchcraft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and Deleted member 18301
Here's the kicker, they give those surgeries for free because they fear for the women's lives. :lul::lul::lul:

We live in such a gyno-centric world, it's absolutely insane. This feminism crap and patriarchy crap is nothing more but for women to make the world even more gyno-centric than it already is.

Anyway, a lot of people don't want to believe Islamic women are degenerates, especially other Islamic men. I told a friend about this and he didn't believe me at first until he saw videos online.

I will be honest: even I tried to have faith in Islamic women and would always stick up for them, thinking that there's definitely good women out there that need to be stood up for. But I was so wrong, man. They are all the same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 18301
Thats morrocans mainly tbh. That and the blood of the periods on couscous, a maghrebi food, to curse people since they do witchcraft
Fucking hell, witchcraft tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Here's the kicker, they give those surgeries for free because they fear for the women's lives. :lul::lul::lul:

We live in such a gyno-centric world, it's absolutely insane. This feminism crap and patriarchy crap is nothing more but for women to make the world even more gyno-centric than it already is.

Anyway, a lot of people don't want to believe Islamic women are degenerates, especially other Islamic men. I told a friend about this and he didn't believe me at first until he saw videos online.

I will be honest: even I tried to have faith in Islamic women and would always stick up for them, thinking that there's definitely good women out there that need to be stood up for. But I was so wrong, man. They are all the same.
It’s all down to upbringing. Don’t compare your average nafri who has on average shit upbringing to your typical egyptian or other mena mainland people. Ive seen enough people and ethnicities to know that.
Those « culturally » religious people are cagefuel you either are religious or are not.
And in relatively religious hometowns, premarital sex is very rare. Don’t get it twisted because you saw atheist hoes larping as religious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Michael Myers and Deleted member 18301
Fucking hell, witchcraft tho?
For real. They are called witches by even their nafri counterpart. The thing is its obviously a minority but it’s real with them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18301

]

As a non Muslim guy I thought the same, once I was talking to one of my friends who is Muslim and the topic was western women
He told me some of the Muslim women do this crap and are mostly the same as the western women here but more undercover
I was shocked 😳

• So Sad

They might be all the same but the RATE at which the women turn whore for MENA girls is far lower than for other races. Im not suggesting its zero, im just saying its probably far lower than it would be for a white, asian, south asian, black, or latina girl. MENA girls are the only race of women that seem to be absent on these dating apps and are very rare to find on there even if there are many of them living in your city. You might see like 1 middle eastern girl out of like 500 profiles of white, black, asian, south asian, latina girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18840
]

As a non Muslim guy I thought the same, once I was talking to one of my friends who is Muslim and the topic was western women
He told me some of the Muslim women do this crap and are mostly the same as the western women here but more undercover
I was shocked 😳
The few who larp i’m always tempted to tell their parents ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
They might be all the same but the RATE at which the women turn whore for MENA girls is far lower than for other races. Im not suggesting its zero, im just saying its probably far lower than it would be for a white, asian, south asian, black, or latina girl.
It’s obviously true you are right. They are by far the least westernized. It’s not even up to debate. But again what matters is her upbringing even more than anything else.
When you get told premarital sex IS wrong and forbidden you never do it unless you’re ill. And illness is less rampant in eastern socities than western ones

A cecen guy told me if a women in his family does this, her father or her slibings had to kill her and if they don’t another clan member will do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
A cecen guy told me if a women in his family does this, her father or her slibings had to kill her and if they don’t another clan member will do it
I love that. I wish all men the guts to do that to their daughters. Yasser Saeed was a hero. He honor killed his arab daughters in the US for being whore.

You could larp as the mena Don Juan and expose those women in ur community atleast for your buddys

• Love it
I love that. I wish all men the guts to do that to their daughters. Yasser Saeed was a hero. He honor killed his arab daughters in the US for being whore.

In one way I agree in another I don’t since we shouldn’t be the ones to judge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
It’s obviously true you are right. They are by far the least westernized. It’s not even up to debate. But again what matters is her upbringing even more than anything else.
When you get told premarital sex IS wrong and forbidden you never do it unless you’re ill. And illness is less rampant in eastern socities than western ones
I feel like it also has to do with genetics too. Some races are just born to be insecure and overcompensate for it by "trying to fit in" to western trash culture like south asians and east asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18840
You could larp as the mena Don Juan and expose those women in ur community atleast for your buddys
Dw i will definitively tell the poor guys i know if the girl is a hoe. Thankfully its rare enough. This way only the future husband knows the truth and no vendetta

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18301

Last edited:
Arab women are reason why I lost interest in white women. They look decent and they have good bodies + they are very family centric and loyal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Some incels advocate violence against women Some incels advocate violence against women - aSome incels advocate violence against women - aSome incels advocate violence against women - aSome incels advocate violence against women - aSome incels advocate violence against women - a

I'm not an incel!

all of them are same tbh.

Persians are white so makes sense they will act just like other whites in the west.
Persian foids are not self hating as long as they don't go to college, otherwise become self hating.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19766
Maybe they tend to have more of these qualities on avg than others do but I personally know and have seen lots of them that are the opposite

Persian foids are not self hating as long as they don't go to college, otherwise become self hating.
Define self-hating, what would you say makes a foid self-hating?

Define self-hating, what would you say makes a foid self-hating?
They hate not being white and would thus only for white dudes and ignore good looking Persian and MENA men and would rather be with some MTN white dude then a chad Persian .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Persians are white.
That's like saying Turks are white. They are white looking but only a small % is white passing . They have a lot of white features but you can tell they ain't white( European white ) .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
That's like saying Turks are white. They are white looking but only a small % is white passing . They have a lot of white features but you can tell they ain't white( European white ) .
white is a fake race, if greeks are white, then any other equally swarthy group is white.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I don't think any of us in this forum deserve a true Muslim woman. They are good people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
They might be all the same but the RATE at which the women turn whore for MENA girls is far lower than for other races. Im not suggesting its zero, im just saying its probably far lower than it would be for a white, asian, south asian, black, or latina girl. MENA girls are the only race of women that seem to be absent on these dating apps and are very rare to find on there even if there are many of them living in your city. You might see like 1 middle eastern girl out of like 500 profiles of white, black, asian, south asian, latina

You can’t tell if someone is a mena or not you fucking dumbass

I’m gonna meet this persian girl I’m talking to … you won’t even guess she’s a mena if you saw her on a dating app
6C5A64A3 782E 4291 8423 C201A5BA6A57

They can look either Indian, white/med or latina without their religious clothes

Op you’re prob incel and see lots of mena girls on apps but you’d never know bcz they’d never match with you

@TRUE_CEL @Manchild

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Michael Myers

I’m gonna meet this persian girl I’m talking to … you won’t even guess she’s a mena if you saw her on a dating app
View attachment 1946592

They can look either Indian, white/med or latina without their religious clothes

Op you’re prob incel and see lots of mena girls on apps but you’d never know bcz they’d never match with you

@TRUE_CEL @Manchild
Iranians and Maghrebis are whores, the rest of mena are pious and chaste by comparison, even secular turks arent as bad as nafris and iraniad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Iranians and Maghrebis are whores, the rest of mena are pious and chaste by comparison, even secular turks arent as bad as nafris and iraniad
Iranians are hotter than other menas tho

"respect for women :soy:"
This, MENA foids are just as big if not even bigger whores than the ones in the western world due to being repressed for their sexual urges for so long lmao, all foids are the same no exceptions to the rule

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
also its easy to tell mena from latina or south euro

Screenshot 20221112 053224

Looks like the girls boyfriend was a bald black male (found only one blurry picture) but he looks ltn.

Jfl. At this father tbh. He would rather have his daughters dead than them be whores or betray religion. But the molesting and penetration is wrong lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

View attachment 1946592

@TRUE_CEL @Manchild
A guy who isn’t from an Islamic country wouldn’t be able to tell if someone’s MENA or not. Hell, they event think Indians are MENA, what a joke. I can tell that she’s MENA and I can tell when anyone else is MENA. Even if they’re the whiter looking ones. Also that’s a big titty Persian hoe so make sure to take pics of her tits. @Manchild is correct in the fact that MENA (which includes Iranian) women have a reputation for being hoes.

• Woah
View attachment 1946610
Looks like the girls boyfriend was a bald black male (found only one blurry picture) but he looks ltn.

Jfl. At this father tbh. He would rather have his daughters dead than them be whores or betray religion. But the molesting and penetration is wrong lol.
No he was Latino. He’s a based dad. They just made up the molesting/penetrating part to make sure he’s seen as an evil men and idiots fall for it. But if it’s legit then jfl they should both be dead.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This, MENA foids are just as big if not even bigger whores than the ones in the western world due to being repressed for their sexual urges for so long lmao, all foids are the same no exceptions to the rule
Based. You’re right about this. I’d say they’re bigger whores because it goes against their culture / religion yet they do it anyway. At least with western women (white ones I mean) it’s not against their culture to be a hoe. I agree there’s no exception to this rule.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I feel like it also has to do with genetics too. Some races are just born to be insecure and overcompensate for it by "trying to fit in" to western trash culture like south asians and east asians.
North Africans(esp women) are like this too but North African men are mostly based, but the thing is they got cucked so hard by the French that their women can't respect them and see the Europeans and even the Africans who beat them in sports as superior men so they chase them.

View attachment 1946610

He's a retarded hypocrite who married a non-muslim at age 15 when he was 30 then molested his daughter and mom.

Literally subhuman

View attachment 1946592

@TRUE_CEL @Manchild
I can tell from her bug eyes she is arab

• +1
I find Middle Eastern women attractive.