I have to get out of here

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
God fucking Damn I wasted so much time on this retarded forum I wish I can just delete my account and move on but something keeps me on here. I never been a racist I love everybody but this place has genuinely made be hate white people. Lol no wonder the user base is shrinking hopefully I can be one of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽., amorfati and 8 others
God fucking Damn I wasted so much time on this retarded forum I wish I can just delete my account and move on but something keeps me on here. I never been a racist I love everybody but this place has genuinely made be hate white people. Lol no wonder the user base is shrinking hopefully I can be one of them.
Bro, you can't leave. Sure, maybe you'll stay out a month or a couple, but then you'll think, I wonder what's going on in looksmax, has someone sent me a message? And the very next day you'll be rotting 14,1 hours here again.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 5802

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 5802
Bro, you can't leave. Sure, maybe you'll stay out a month or a couple, but then you'll think, I wonder what's going on in looksmax, has someone sent me a message? And the very next day you'll be rotting 14,1 hours here again.
If my life was fun and eventful I would care less on what a bunch of autistist are doing on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, BigBiceps and IncelsBraincels
where are you from bro. you rarely talk about yourself

I tried quitting like 7 times already but always came back like an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 5802
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
If my life was fun and eventful I would care less on what a bunch of autistist are doing on here
We all can relate, man. There's literally nobody of the active users who'd live a very eventful/busy life, if we did, we wouldn't be rotting our youth in such a stupid manner. Fuck this shit, I'm out of here, don't expect to see me tomorrow or day after that. I gotta last at least that long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
We all can relate, man. There's literally nobody of the active users who'd live a very eventful/busy life, if we did, we wouldn't be rotting our youth in such a stupid manner. Fuck this shit, I'm out of here, don't expect to see me tomorrow or day after that. I gotta last at least that long.
Exactly everyone here is in the same situation. But I gotta actually fix my life I’m still young afterall I can’t waste it rotting on here. I hope losing my virginity can finally give me the motivation to delete my account

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i was so close to quitting also I almost forgot about this place, and then going through by search history I saw this website again and like a crack addict I came back for more.
Yeah, same. I was gone for 2 months but then my friend irl invited me to his discord server, then I joined with an account filled with looksmax servers and have been addicted since then.

• +1
Exactly everyone here is in the same situation. But I gotta actually fix my life I’m still young afterall I can’t waste it rotting on here. I hope losing my virginity can finally give me the motivation to delete my account
It wont :feelsbadman:

yeah seeing people posting and laughing at literal hanging videos really put into perspective how mentally ill and deranged users on here are. the bbc and race baiting shit can be kinda funny honestly but it escalates too much cus there are actual hardcore racists on here

i just wish i wasn't in such a shitty fuckin transition period of my life. Hopefully I'll be going back to school next august when I get accepted into my major but i'm tired of living the same day over and over again. I had a social life earlier in the year but after some bad experiences with people I don't even know if i feel like dealing with anyone for a while. i'm in a tough spot cus i'm afraid of wasting my youth but i don't think i'll be able to enjoy going out and doing things again until i'm gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 5802
Why do YOU hate white people? You shitskins are the ones making all the threads 24/7,

Don’t get angry about racism when you nogs post videos of White women and children getting attacked

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Deleted member 15943
Why do YOU hate white people? You shitskins are the ones making all the threads 24/7,

Don’t get angry about racism when you nogs post videos of White women and children getting attacked
I didn’t post that video at all. I posted the pictures of some white guys hanging ( regrettably)as a response to some user sending some clip of some racist guys hanging a black woman.

I keep forgetting how easy it is for me to become as depraved as those genuine hardcore racists on here

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You’re becoming the new streege at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and curryslayerordeath
How do know?
Look at all non virgins here (me included) having sex wont fix anything or change your mindset at all, ascension =/= becoming any healthier mentally

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5802
I didn’t post that video at all. I posted the pictures of some white guys hanging ( regrettably)as a response to some user sending some clip of some racist guys hanging a black woman.

I keep forgetting how easy it is for me to become as depraved as those genuine hardcore racists on here
A viscous cycle

• JFL
  • +1
some1 posted a hanging video of a black women here? who's this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15943 and Deleted member 5802
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943, MrGlutton and Deleted member 5802
  • +1
  • +1
literally our threads aren't racist

they're all a response to stfcels and meant to trigger them in the highest form possible lol

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro and Looks234
It's because there's no other place you can speak honestly. Society forces us all to play pretend and go along with bullshit ideas and beliefs IRL, and even on almost all social media websites. But here we can talk about reality as it really is which is enjoyable and constructive at times.

That's because you lack the will to pick yourself off the ground and make improvements in your life.

as long as im mewing and my bills are paid im never wasting time
sucks to be you

Lol no wonder the user base is shrinking hopefully I can be one of them.
cope we still have around 1000 users online most of the time. its just the incel perma rotters that r leaving:Comfy: