I have to not jerk off in order to go out

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
Coworkers are going out tomorrrow night to a bunch of bars and breweries, and right now I REALLY don't feel like fucking going. But I know its for the best that I go. So I'm going to not jerk off for the next 24 hours in order to boost my test and trick myself mentally into thinking this is the only way I can bust a nut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, RAITEIII, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
nofap works, this might sound like bullshit but I was naturally mewing before discovering mewing after a nofap streak of a few days. It's a "high testosterone" body language to push out your jaw to make yourself appear bigger
View attachment 164533

This is my most recent "booger." It has by far the most interesting shape and consistency out of all the gelatinous snot I've previously dug out of my nasal cavity.
Thick saliva mucus is an indication of high test/igf

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Wincel
The T increase happens after a week. You won't experience shit after 24 hours. You might as well try to trick your brain into thinking it's actually working though. Placebo inc.

Imagine being so low t you need to not jack off to up your t levels.

The T increase happens after a week. You won't experience shit after 24 hours. You might as well try to trick your brain into thinking it's actually working though. Placebo inc.
your T maximizes after a week, it still builds up until you reach that point.
Imagine being so low t you need to not jack off to up your t levels.
View attachment 164533

This is my most recent "booger." It has by far the most interesting shape and consistency out of all the gelatinous snot I've previously dug out of my nasal cavity.
autism dog, handle that.

jfl i have only 10% warnings in my 6 months of shitposting
5bc.gif

Not anymore

nah you good

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Jfl@ nofap copers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot