I have to pay 5.5k to get some surgery for my wisdom teeth

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Holy shit bro my teeth are literally fucking perfect apart from a gap yet I have to pay 3.6k for braces

Now they also wanna do some gay shit where they remove my upper molars so they implant a device that can erupt 2 of my wisdom teeth at the bottom and take out the remaining.

Fucking 5.5k. Suck my dick nigga I’m making my mom call and telling them to just remove my 4 bottom wisdom teeth and call it a day

They refuse to give me braces until I take care of my wisdom teeth. fucking cuck world
3342D1A0 9EAD 4EE9 8E18 81538029DB1F

Removing 4 wisdom teeth won’t affect aesthetics right ?

Or should I find a ortho that will shut the fuck up and just put the braces on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Removing 4 wisdom teeth won’t affect aesthetics right ?

Or should I find a ortho that will shut the fuck up and just put the braces on
It does affect aesthetics. You lose bone density, don’t get them removed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PYT
It does affect aesthetics. You lose bone density, don’t get them removed
I know that but they and some member told me the effects are over exaggerated

And the notion of extractions ruining facial development is really from premolars

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I know that but they and some member told me the effects are over exaggerated

And the notion of extractions ruining facial development is really from premolars
I wouldn’t recommend it. If you keep them in, even if they don’t grow straight, your palate will accomodate them eventually. If you remove them, you will descend

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PYT
I wouldn’t recommend it. If you keep them in, even if they don’t grow straight, your palate will accomodate them eventually. If you remove them, you will descend
And if they get infected jfl? I doubt they ever would cause now I’d be more vigilante.

The problem is I wanted my teeth gap closed, and they keep pushing me to get this surgery before I get braces.

Although the surgeon told me it’d be better to get braces first, then he back tracked so Idk

• +1
Never have healthy teeth removed unless it's absolutely necessary and by that I mean causing you pain. Dentists are scammers. You don't go into that field unless you're a money hungry cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
And if they get infected jfl? I doubt they ever would cause now I’d be more vigilante.

The problem is I wanted my teeth gap closed, and they keep pushing me to get this surgery before I get braces.

Although the surgeon told me it’d be better to get braces first, then he back tracked so Idk
Get a second opinion from a different practitioner

• +1
Reactions: PYT
They’re literally impacted jfc your wisdom tooth is pushing straight into your second molars

• +1

Just rinse mouth with salt water a few times a day. Don’t listen to the jew dentists

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PYT
They’re literally impacted jfc your wisdom tooth is pushing straight into your second molars
Yeah, no option but to get all 4 removed right? I don’t see how my jaw would magically accommodate them

Get a second opinion from a different practitioner
Another Ortho? I think my moms losing patience with all this looksmaxxing shit I don’t know if she’d do it

• JFL
Another Ortho? I think my moms losing patience with all this looksmaxxing shit I don’t know if she’d do it
What country are you from?

• +1
I still got my wisdoms in

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and PYT
Just rinse mouth with salt water a few times a day. Don’t listen to the jew dentists
And if the wisdom tooth erupts onto the other teeth would it not cause misalignment?

Like no matter what I do I’m supposedly fucked.

And if the wisdom tooth erupts onto the other teeth would it not cause misalignment?

Like no matter what I do I’m supposedly fucked.
I think you’re overthinking it bro. I have all 4 wisdom teeth and I have straight teeth

Let the wisdom teeth grow in first and then get braces if you’re not satisfied with the straightness

• So Sad
I think you’re overthinking it bro. I have all 4 wisdom teeth and I have straight teeth

Let the wisdom teeth grow in first and then get braces if you’re not satisfied with the straightness
90% of adults remove wisdom teeth
If he's impacted and it causes even slight pain he should get them out and cum in your mouth afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
dominican trash-hunter gatherer square chad jaw

mirin.