i heard girls saying that men can't be cute

Hebbe wem

Hebbe wem

I am ugly
So these girls are one year below me. But we take the same class. I will translate swedish to english

So these girls started talking one of them said i want a hot and maskulin guy one of the other girls said you dont need to said maskulin

First girl said guy can be cute but i am not in to them the second girl said men can't be cute. and i think she direckted it against me

Do you agree that men can't be cute

Sorry for the shit thread

brick iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, tallcel and Swagwaffle
MEN (AKA A FULLY DEVELOPED MALE) CANNOT BE CUTE
BOYS (AKA UNDEVELOPED MALES) CAN BE CUTE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Hebbe wem
>Taking women's opinion seriously

No orignal ideas i see .

Women say cute when they mean attractive. It doesn't mean cute as in a kitten. It's just a lesser term for someone who's not "hot" but is still attractive.

What’s Chico?

Women say cute when they mean attractive. It doesn't mean cute as in a kitten. It's just a lesser term for someone who's not "hot" but is still attractive.

No they dont when women say cute they mean a guy thats look like boy and they aren't sexual atthracted to him

No they dont when women say cute they mean a guy thats look like boy and they aren't sexual atthracted to him

Here we go again with this shit.

lol you autist, 95% of women say Chico is cute, what you gotta say about that?

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Cute, if unsolicited = sexually appealing. Often times not Adonis tier in terms of beauty, but attractive enough for them to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel