I honestly believe mewing is legit

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
This science behind it actually makes sense and the before and after pictures are too good to have been faked in many cases

• +1
Reactions: xit
ofc its legit 90% of people that say its fake are idiots who say retarded shit that no one says just for the sake of having a different opinion to seem blackpilled LOL
this is what your average mouthbreather looks like

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
its legit if you're 7

It’s legit.

Just all these incels don’t have to tenacity or willpower to do anything long term and then they say it’s a cope

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, defluvz, HSM1 and 2 others
lmao you honestly believe mewing gave him a wider jaw and hunter eyes?
he skinmaxxed, beardmaxxed, photoshopmaxxed
proof of PS? none because your iq is low from face being narrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HSM1 and MrGlutton
He has a bunch of other photos and vid in motion on lookism

• +1
Reactions: HSM1

chewing does the jaw width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and HSM1
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and FatJattMofo
proof of PS? none because your iq is low from face being narrow
what? i don't have narrow face.
he clearly did some sort of fraudmaxxing. how did his eyes transform

It works when you do it while your young. What about late 20s :unsure:

what? i don't have narrow face.
he clearly did some sort of fraudmaxxing. how did his eyes transform
thats what mewing does nigga. the maxilla goes UP AND FORWARD. up = better under eye support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Redrighthand
majority of people mew naturally but still look like shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and Redrighthand
only a very small minority mouth breathes 24/7 but majority of people look not good

the concept being mewing makes complete sense yes
however the stupid thing about mewing is people expect to see noticeable results in less than over a decade its ridiculous
you grow most up to like age 7-10 past then mewing is a long winded, slow process

Its only legit IF you were mouth breathing in the first place

this thread is when the coping is too stronk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: defluvz and HSM1
  • +1
Reactions: HSM1
im not low iq enough to try mewing
jfl at you . I hope you actually grow a brain .

stay in the dark and fucking get uglier as the days go by. if mouth breathing fucks up your face then it is PROOF that mewing works.

if you mouth breathed for a couple of years then reported back on how your face looked you would sui when you realize you look ugly because of your oral posture.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
jfl at you . I hope you actually grow a brain .

stay in the dark and fucking get uglier as the days go by. if mouth breathing fucks up your face then it is PROOF that mewing works.

if you mouth breathed for a couple of years then reported back on how your face looked you would sui when you realize you look ugly because of your oral posture.
i don't mouth breath.
mewing is legit in the early stages of development. only.
some say it takes 10+ years for mewing to start to show its effects. thats may sound legit, but no i don't believe
on a side note, if your face needs fixing so bad just get surgery. i don't see why anyone would cope this much about a bullshit theory

i don't mouth breath.
mewing is legit in the early stages of development. only.
some say it takes 10+ years for mewing to start to show its effects. thats may sound legit, but no i don't believe
yo I don't think you are functioning . IT HAS TO WORK BECAUSE THE SUTURES NEVER FUCKING FUSE AND IF YOU HAVE GROWTH HORMONE IT WILL DIRECT PROPER GROWTH JUST LIKE A HUMAN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE

• +1
yo I don't think you are functioning . IT HAS TO WORK BECAUSE THE SUTURES NEVER FUCKING FUSE AND IF YOU HAVE GROWTH HORMONE IT WILL DIRECT PROPER GROWTH JUST LIKE A HUMAN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE
so now you're planning to inject toxic hormones wasting thousands of $ and hard stucking your tongue at the top of you're mouth so you *might* notice some improvement years and years later? ffs you're pathetic mate. if you're that hung just get surgery

so now you're planning to inject toxic hormones wasting thousands of $ and hard stucking your tongue at the top of you're mouth so you *might* notice some improvement years and years later? ffs you're pathetic mate. if you're that hung just get surgery
if you have growth hormone. everyone has growth hormone what I said is that if you are in puberty or even after it will work.

either way you are all crying for me since mewing has worked very well already for me

• +1
if you have growth hormone. everyone has growth hormone what I said is that if you are in puberty or even after it will work.
injecting hormones fucks up your natural hormone production. i don't believe it has worked for you i believe you're delusional. your brain wants you to think it has worked.
and i ain't crying for you mate, infact i don't give a damn as to what you look like

injecting hormones fucks up your natural hormone production. i don't believe it has worked for you i believe you're delusional. your brain wants you to think it has worked.
and i ain't crying for you mate, infact i don't give a damn as to what you look like

giphy.gif

"
i believe you're delusional. your brain wants you to think it has worked."

giphy.gif

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS RETARDED

• WTF
Reactions: Redrighthand
It has been proven AGGA doesn't create forward growth even though it exerts a force that is stronger than your tongue continually.

• +1
didnt he get Cantho and chin implant also ?

JFL @ all these mew copers here

I think I can call myself unbiased or a PSL knower

but just think about it
Salludon
let us assume both pictures are in restkng position (which they are not)
how do you expect to even change the angle of the infra-orbital and get a bigger chin from putting your fucking tongue on the top of the palate

let me tell you what mewing is good for:
lifting hyoid bone and submental area
probably keeping your teeth straight
for better posture
to prevent relapse of the palate or teeth after orthodontic work

I will get a SARPE with FM in few months and I dont expect to come out with perfect maxilla
the aesthetic effects of the SARPE or minimal or could even ruin the hollow cheeks look
combined with FM makes the difference

but SARPE cuts open the middle suture and it gets expanded, FM could turn it CCW and advance it

this is mewing on steroids since you were born until end of puberty.

SARPE + FM is the mewing surgery but a Rhino still gets more difference in aesthetics for example

go back to "The great work" or looksmax com

fags
but I am a bigger PSL autist than your average mewcel

I would take steroids primarily for dimorphism for example

Last edited:
  • JFL
didnt he get Cantho and chin implant also ?

JFL @ all these mew copers here

I think I can call myself unbiased or a PSL knower

but just think about it
Salludon
let us assume both pictures are in restkng position (which they are not)
how do you expect to even change the angle of the infra-orbital and get a bigger chin from putting your fucking tongue on the top of the palate

let me tell you what mewing is good for:
lifting hyoid bone and submental area
probably keeping your teeth straight
for better posture
to prevent relapse of the palate or teeth after orthodontic work

I will get a SARPE with FM in few months and I dont expect to come out with perfect maxilla
the aesthetic effects of the SARPE or minimal or could even ruin the hollow cheeks look
combined with FM makes the difference

but SARPE cuts open the middle suture and it gets expanded, FM could turn it CCW and advance it

this is mewing on steroids since you were born until end of puberty.

SARPE + FM is the mewing surgery but a Rhino still gets more difference in aesthetics for example

go back to "The great work" or looksmax com

fags
lol people who think like you are so fucking obtuse its funny
just google 'mewing changes' there are plenty of people with transformation pictures to prove their face actually changed but youre such a birdbrained imbecile you'd say its PS or surgery
just look at the pictures and tell me how mewing is cope LOL you thickheaded waste of oxygen

also most people in those pictures are 17+ but you mentally defective faggots say mewing doesnt work when youre over 7
LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: defluvz, Usum and MrGlutton
just google 'mewing changes' there are plenty of people with transformation pictures to prove their face actually changed but youre such a birdbrained imbecile you'd say its PS or surgery
just look at the pictures and tell me how mewing is cope LOL you thickheaded waste of oxygen

also most people in those pictures are 17+ but you mentally defective faggots say mewing doesnt work when youre over 7
LOL

everything except x rays is cope as we have seen in agga

btw i clicked and i didnt see a single exampe where before and after picture were taken from the same angle, from same lightening and with the same head tilt

and even if we found examples like this we would still need the x ray to really see if the maxilla or anything went forward. this was problem with fagga - the moment the xrays got relased we saw the maxilla was basically not affected

i mean im not saying mewing is not legit but this examples prove nothing

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
yup
to clarify, I was a mewing fanatic myself between end 2017 to start 2019
realisation is inevitable

it helped my looks
it bettered my sleep
when I mew, my submental lifts up
combined with chewing it straightened my teeth a bit

I opened your link and the only legit results are from Derik and xtomatoez and that random dutch guy who is also a manlet, about 18 yrs old now I guess

you realize that I am well informed
Derik also took tons of hormones, fat loss and gymcel, nothing in his bone structure changed

xtomatoez had a good ascension
mewing helped him but I contribute it to puberty, fat loss and clenching

the dutch guy also had fat loss, mewing helped of course with the hyoid

one glance on the rest and I could already tell the implants (which are also confirmed; that guy with the horseface for example is from misc)
and the others tilted head or no change at all

So, only 3 which *could* be legit, out of 20 I saw

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
everything except x rays is cope as we have seen in agga

btw i clicked and i didnt see a single exampe where before and after picture were taken from the same angle, from same lightening and with the same head tilt

i mean im not saying mewing is not legit but this examples prove nothing
yeah right this fellas transformation pics right here are different angles and lighting so it doesnt prove anything amirite??

same angle same lighting

same angle same lighting

and there are more that im too lazy to post

• Ugh..
call me airhead, newcel

remember me in few months when you realize

yeah right this fellas transformation pics right here are different angles and lighting so it doesnt prove anything amirite??
View attachment 89704
same angle same lighting
View attachment 89705
same angle same lighting
View attachment 89706
View attachment 89707
keep coping buddy boyyo!
ive been lurking on lookism/looksmax for over a year
you must be really high inhib to not register until now :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 89704
same angle same lighting
View attachment 89705
same angle same lighting
View attachment 89706

1. not a single pic of youir examples was taken from the same angle or the exact same head tilt. try it out and make a few pictures with your smartphone cam from your profile and slightly vary the angle. makes a lot of difference. think about it...when it comes jaw we are talking about mm that matters. now try to catch this mm on a camera. please.

2. the first guy is in the middle of puberty. next thing mewer claim is that mewing makes your penis grow. why? people in puberty who mew also experience penis growth ergo mewing makes your penis grow

3.pictures are misleading. only x ray matters. this guy for example used a fagga device

1522846092-Zoop.png

however when we look at his x rays as posted in that thread https://looksmax.org/threads/mewing-agga-vs-lefort-1.31989/ we see that his "gains" were not result of overall maxilla forward growth but excessive dentoalveolar protrusion and proclination

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, DidntRead and Gebirgscel
ive been lurking on lookism/looksmax for over a year
you must be really stupid to lurk fking blackpilled psl forums and join as mewing fanatic
it is like you have learned nothing at all

cope with mewing

I will ascend with Saiyans zygo implant, Genio, SARPE + FM, Z-Plasty, hairline advancement, RU58841 and clavicle DO

then I will also post a before after, called:
4 years mewing ascension

and various surgeries

you and YOUR gang of airheads will believe it

I will still beg you to remember my name and tag me when you realize that losing 3 % bf makes more aesthetic difference than mewing for 3 years in your twenties

how old are you btw ? I got 18 recently

not saying mewing isnt legit and since there are zero costs or sideeffects id say "mewing? why not" but hard facts that mewing works are still missing

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
ops, I have written into the quote