Selfahate

Banned
Fukkk i hate u all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2403
Cool it bro we will all ascend

Last edited:
I have been accused of rape by this one girl back when I went to college. I have also been arrested for statutory rape for fucking a 13 year old, and threatened by the parents of a 16 year old who's virginity I took.

Would totally fuck all of them again in a heartbeat

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and Deleted member 2403
Amen bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I thought the majority of this board already had sex?

I have been accused of rape by this one girl back when I went to college. I have also been arrested for statutory rape for fucking a 13 year old, and threatened by the parents of a 16 year old who's virginity I took.

Wtf are teen girls easy

statutory rapes me

Wtf are teen girls easy
Idk bro I've only ever gone for girls around the 16-18 range. These 3 girls in question were all short submissive skinny foids with high estrogen, so maybe my sort of e boy phenotype attracts them

Metooed? Lol. I already have enough. Wish it to the larpers and baggers

Metooed? Lol

LMAO youve never heard that?? I first saw it on a site completely unrelated to here and a 40 year old pharmacist said it complaining about how he got a sexual harassment accusation from one of his techs.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
DEATH TO SEXHAVERS

LMAO youve never heard that?? I first saw it on a site completely unrelated to here and a 40 year old pharmacist said it complaining about how he got a sexual harassment accusation from one of his techs.
Like u sleep with someone and they claim rape