LifeFuel I invoke @rockndogs

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
We hangout every weekend and she always start random convos with me through the weekdays but she is shy, awkward and most likely virgin like me. I think she is not NT but w/e. Hence, we are awkward af. It's good tho. We're going to watch Joker this sat

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
We hangout every weekend and she always start random convos with me through the weekdays but she is shy, awkward and most likely virgin like me. I think she is not NT but w/e. Hence, we are awkward af. It's good tho. We're going to watch Joker this sat
having female "friends" is such a cuck trait.
either use them for ur own pleasure or don't talk to them at all

D

Deleted member 1774

Zephir
she is not just a friend but we're not in a relantionship. Idk. We kiss, cuddle, etc. But why am i explaining this to a fucking random internet shitskin? Jfl

giphy.gif

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
she is not just a friend but we're not in a relantionship. Idk. We kiss, cuddle, etc. But why am i explaining this to a fucking random internet shitskin? Jfl
im not a shitskin but ok
just cause im not a cumskin doesn't mean im indian

D

Deleted member 2933

Zephir

Wait, so u larp as incel?

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
But u still feeling the teenager love

bro im feeling "teen love" for thr first time at ALMOST 23. And incel = involutary celibate. Nothing more, nothing less. And im still virgin. If id be able to fuck her then i wont be an incel anymore

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
bro im feeling "teen love" for thr first time at ALMOST 23. And incel = involutary celibate. Nothing more, nothing less. And im still virgin. If id be able to fuck her then i wont be an incel anymore
is she cute?