I invoke @rockndogs

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
@rockndogs how is the situation with da chick who eats pizza with u now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and BrettyBoy
We hangout every weekend and she always start random convos with me through the weekdays but she is shy, awkward and most likely virgin like me. I think she is not NT but w/e. Hence, we are awkward af. It's good tho. We're going to watch Joker this sat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
We hangout every weekend and she always start random convos with me through the weekdays but she is shy, awkward and most likely virgin like me. I think she is not NT but w/e. Hence, we are awkward af. It's good tho. We're going to watch Joker this sat
having female "friends" is such a cuck trait.
either use them for ur own pleasure or don't talk to them at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, SikKunt and ZyzzReincarnate
having female "friends" is such a cuck trait.
either use them for ur own pleasure or don't talk to them at all

she is not just a friend but we're not in a relantionship. Idk. We kiss, cuddle, etc. But why am i explaining this to a fucking random internet shitskin? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3043
she is not just a friend but we're not in a relantionship. Idk. We kiss, cuddle, etc. But why am i explaining this to a fucking random internet shitskin? Jfl

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ZyzzReincarnate
im not a shitskin but ok
just cause im not a cumskin doesn't mean im indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3043

Wait, so u larp as incel?

But u still feeling the teenager love

bro im feeling "teen love" for thr first time at ALMOST 23. And incel = involutary celibate. Nothing more, nothing less. And im still virgin. If id be able to fuck her then i wont be an incel anymore

bro im feeling "teen love" for thr first time at ALMOST 23. And incel = involutary celibate. Nothing more, nothing less. And im still virgin. If id be able to fuck her then i wont be an incel anymore
is she cute?