I JFL HARD AT ALL YOU MALE MODEL WARSHIPPERS!

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
How much longer are you dumbasses going to warship Chico? I see all these trash posts on rate page that have 0 value.

"Rate Chicos Forehead bros. Bros do I skull mog Chico plz tell me :feelsuhh:"
"Bros who mogs this male model :soy:?
"Bros do I look like this male model? I wanna be exactly like him :feelsgood:"

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Hector, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
How much longer are you dumbasses going to warship Chico? I see all these trash posts on rate page that have 0 value.

"Rate Chicos Forehead bros. Bros do I skull mog Chico plz tell me :feelsuhh:"
"Bros who mogs this male model :soy:?
"Bros do I look like this male model? I wanna be exactly like him :feelsgood:"
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
Screenshot 2019 11 22 19 11 45 1

I am only miring this guy

because he looks good? No

Because he has beast forward growth (look at distance of ears to eyes on side profile)

You cant see this nowadays, that is why I admire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 171735
I am only miring this guy

because he looks good? No

Because he has beast forward growth (look at distance of ears to eyes on side profile)

You cant see this nowadays, that is why I admire

Uncle chad preet mogs personally so far no one has been able to mog the uncle

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
chicos nostril hairs are subhuman 3psl over for him

It is what it is. Where looksmaxing ends, rotting starts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA
theres not many people that mog him. but there are people who do.

Uncle is so high up cause he is unfrauded the rest are frauded Sean o pry Jordan barret all these top models are frauded with fake up surgery even cavill thats why I put uncle up their

Uncle is so high up cause he is unfrauded the rest are frauded Sean o pry Jordan barret all these top models are frauded with fake up surgery even cavill thats why I put uncle up their
there are plenty unfrauded pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
there are plenty unfrauded pics.

They look utter shit though all the top tier photos are edited uncle is downgraded cause of the shitty camera quality plus tear on pic imagine the mogging machine in motion

They look utter shit though all the top tier photos are edited uncle is downgraded cause of the shitty camera quality plus tear on pic imagine the mogging machine in motion
how is his psl?

way too much of an overate. he is psl 7+ in my opinion

In motion I'm saying I just gave reasons why a its unfrauded he probably looked better when the photo was took looks lens distrlned to death the photo had tears and he still looks like. 7 I mean in irl motion is what I am saying

In motion I'm saying I just gave reasons why a its unfrauded he probably looked better when the photo was took looks lens distrlned to death the photo had tears and he still looks like. 7 I mean in irl motion is what I am saying
motion is a severe halo. so judge theese by it.
Giphy 6

Source

and tbh he might mog many. but he isntpsl9

I explained reasons why his face was underfrauded lens distortion of death no irl movement no fake up aged and not fully in early prime teen years tahts why I am saying it
he could really have been high psl. still was in those pics. but idk about 9.

chico is the god

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Main qimg 4df45ff833f4fe91450ac5a07f0aed79

left?.

• Hmm...
Going by this argument and in motion, Richard Ramirez mogs everyone. No light eyes halo required. He mogs the uncle badly

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Hmm...
Going by this argument and in motion, Richard Ramirez mogs everyone. No light eyes halo required. He mogs the uncle badly

Yeah agree here ramirez is on uncle level

The vampire version always Slays ramirez level in that brown haired blue eyes pic
bron hair is chitty chit. vampire max is black hair bro. he looks really good with stubble. close to cavil level.

• Love it
Reactions: DoctorPMA
bron hair is chitty chit. vampire max is black hair bro. he looks really good with stubble. close to cavil level.

Crazy to think I'd is produced that masterpiece

It's ridilous how good looking few cm of bone would make me
fuck If I could change a few fucking cm of bone id be on my way to fuck victoria secret models right now. a few cm is alot

fuck If I could change a few fucking cm of bone id be on my way to fuck victoria secret models right now. a few cm is alot

Yeah it's what sui fuel if only a ai could reconstruct my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back