I joined the biggest Facebook group about jaw surgery in my country and…

T

TcEfforts

Iron
I have many questions about local health insurance and surgeon recommendations that I couldn’t ask you guys.

The funny thing is more than 90% of the members of this group are women. It looks like I joined a group about breast implants, just superficial talks and many before/after pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, never_lucky, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I care

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
i think people here don't realize at least 75% of plastic surgeries are made to women

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8165, homo_faber and 2 others
Girls are blackpilled. Every girl has surgery and looksmaxxing plans to ascend to Stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, homo_faber and Deleted member 11292
i think people here don't realize at least 75% of plastic surgeries are made to women
30% of hair transplant patients are female JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, homo_faber, Lmao and 2 others
92% actually according to American institute of plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and homo_faber
Yea im in a big (maybe biggest)jaw surgery forum on FB and mostly women there:y'all::what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 2729
Girls are blackpilled. Every girl has surgery and looksmaxxing plans to ascend to Stacy.
My ex fwb was a rich jew who was friends with rich Jews. I was talking to her when she went on a ski trip with some of her girl friends. Out of the five of them two had had nose jobs and the other three all had nose jobs scheduled for some time in the next year lol.

My ex fwb was a rich jew who was friends with rich Jews. I was talking to her when she went on a ski trip with some of her girl friends. Out of the five of them two had had nose jobs and the other three all had nose jobs scheduled for some time in the next year lol.
It's funny because if you're blackpilled you can tell which girls got nose jobs. If they have a flat maxilla and an upturned nose, they got a nose job. I love how the media discourages girls from wanting to lose weight but doesn't care if they get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA