I just broke the sink with a knee because of rage

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I was thinking about all the ppl Who told i ain't shit online or from a distance while being completely silent when i show up in front of them. I saw this 100 kilos bull in the mirror and i started screaming "who's gonna stop me eh?" And broke the sink easily. Latet argued with my dad and told him it's his fault and other simps like him if i have It this hard, at work females get treated Better etc. Then he shouted some other shit, i told him i kill him right now if he doesn't shut up and he stayed silent. I'm not gonna pay, it's his fault if i couldn't get an HQNP girl (insufficient Money and genetics)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GamerCel, B O N E S, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
This is a crazy ass story I barely unfersta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and the BULL
you are just a mentalcel dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
I was thinking about all the ppl Who told i ain't shit online or from a distance while being completely silent when i show up in front of them. I saw this 100 kilos bull in the mirror and i started screaming "who's gonna stop me eh?" And broke the sink easily. Latet argued with my dad and told him it's his fault and other simps like him if i have It this hard, at work females get treated Better etc. Then he shouted some other shit, i told him i kill him right now if he doesn't shut up and he stayed silent. I'm not gonna pay, it's his fault if i couldn't get an HQNP girl (insufficient Money and genetics)
Dark triad shit

you are just a mentalcel dumbass
stfu i've higher ambitions than fucking pussy. also it's your fault if you don't believe me, you made me rage too. ppl told me that i was the king of the alpha when i was in north italy but now suddenly i'm just a normie here. KYS, no one took the invite and met me irl. why don't you if you're so sure you mog me and i'm an ugly schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332, gamma and 1 other person
High test all I’ve done is skip school and rot on here wanting to kms

Would like to hear more such stories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
jesus christ bro is unhinged, ur dad doesnt want smoke.

Calm down man take it easy

Are you seeing red OP? No one should fuck with you when you see red OP

stfu i've higher ambitions than fucking pussy. also it's your fault if you don't believe me, you made me rage too. ppl told me that i was the king of the alpha when i was in north italy but now suddenly i'm just a normie here. KYS, no one took the invite and met me irl. why don't you if you're so sure you mog me and i'm an ugly schizo
???
What you talking about, i always told you you look decent but whatever

I can maybe meet you in august or september
right now i dont have time

Last edited:
Calm down man take it easy
no i don't take it easy. they must start to understand they're half my size bone wise and i break their skull if they don't stay silent, both women and simps. when i'm around there must be absolute calm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
Are you seeing red OP? No one should fuck with you when you see red OP
fuck simps and women bro. if i work in an office i want to be treated with absolute caution. i don't want to hear anyone, i break their tiny skulls. i dedicated my life to fighting and hard work, they don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
fuck simps and women bro. if i work in an office i want to be treated with absolute caution. i don't want to hear anyone, i break their tiny skulls. i dedicated my life to fighting and hard work, they don't know
Are you working in the north or in the south?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are you working in the north or in the south?
i'm still not working, i'm afraid i'll kill some small skulled simp day 1

• JFL
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Ok I understand now bro it’s not like I haven’t done shit like this once I remembered my friend dad is gay and went to his house shouted at him called him faggot in front of his son who pulled a knife out on me but then I was seeing red then indeed so bro this is normal no need to feel bad over this

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
My favorite BULL thread JFL :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474