I just found this subreddit and now I want to revive Hitler

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Holy shit imagine being this abominations parents I’m so glad I live in an Indian family were my parents would behead me if I turned out like that.

But hey at least you aren’t speaking German......
Brb

18BEFB0E 9672 4C36 A9B3 06395D99ED84

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lmao, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
SomeSomeFoxhound small

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, ShowerMaxxing, eyelidcel and 11 others
swishy swooshy ahahahaa

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Absent or liberal fathers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
nice knowing i have more t than everyone on that subreddit combined

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, eyelidcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Future is gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Lolcel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, homo_faber, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Insane how reddits like this are supported cause of acceptance and love, but the opposite channels like redpill, trumpism and non left political views suppressed.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Lolcel and 1 other person
Thats what happens to societies when you empower any degenerate idea that comes to ones mind muh freedom :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, eyelidcel and Blue
C836305A E239 4C53 B37B B832D4BADF6B

(Although Sharia and Islamic rule definitely seem like the better option right now tbhngl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and SubhumanCurrycel
History is cyclical it would have happened anyways just much later on. There would still be a cultural revolution, sexual revolution etc. Hitler would have just slowed it down

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TsarTsar444
View attachment 1122276
(Although Sharia and Islamic rule definitely seem like the better option right now tbhngl)
Having islam in the west is disgusting

But you don't need to have literal Nazi's conquer Europe to stop Islam, we just need more nationalism.
Elite

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blue, Lolcel and TsarTsar444
Thats what happens to societies when you empower any degenerate idea that comes to ones mind muh freedom :soy:
this is a big reason society is collapsing in front of us. Anything and everything is OK now. Gays gaslighted their way into societal power tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

But you don't need to have literal Nazi's conquer Europe to stop Islam, we just need more nationalism.
View attachment 1122301
But but muh diversity is good right goys??? Diversity is only encouraged in Europe to defeat the compatriotship between European people, if everyone is mixed nobody would have a common identity to stand on. Look at that shithole Brazil for example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Blue and Danish_Retard
apparently there's straight femboys. Fem + Boys really doesn't mix. Then they wonder why women don't like dudes that look like twinks. They thought being some sissy softboy would be their path to success. Bluepilled tbh:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and TsarTsar444
You mean civic nationalism not ethnic nationalism?
Cultural Nationalism and maybe slight Ethnic nationalism. No point of Europe being culturally European where the population is majority of african descent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dude from my school apparently became a femboy, ngl I asked him how to cut weight so drastically.

He doesn't look bad TBF and said girls clothes are way more comfortable. Don't think his parents know though, his dad was a miner and once called me a puff (fag) for going off a rugby pitch because I got a 3 inch really deep laceration above my knee, so I don't think he would tolerate that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yeah, I cannot see how ethno nationalism would benefit anyone.
I feel Europe is fine if it’s largely white with some ethnic minorities who assimilate. Tbh I have noticed most ethnics are against mass immigration whilst whites are for it.

I don’t even blame migrants because the welfare state is so generous

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cultural Nationalism and maybe slight Ethnic nationalism. No point of Europe being culturally European where the population is majority of african descent
But Europe will never be mainly African

But Europe will never be mainly African
If some catastrophe happens like huge global warming in Africa, millions will go rushing to Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

View attachment 1122301
Agree with the more nationalism part. Also, workplace diversity benefitting corrupt companies by preventing unions isn't something I thought of, but tbh, it certainly does make a lot of sense.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In the past this faggot would get bullied and beaten by his father, mother, grandpa,grandma, brother, sister, twin, distant cousin and the other boys and girls at school.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
In the past this faggot would get bullied and beaten by his father, mother, grandpa,grandma, brother, sister, twin, distant cousin and the other boys and girls at school.
Not even that these traits were and should be dysgenic for males and weeded out of the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing