I just got my teeth whitened professionaly

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Fuuark they are so bright white right know, they are almost illuminating :feelsohh:

The dentist used the LED lamp method and since I had a discount, it only cost me 100€, including teeth stone removal.

I legit gained like 0,5 PSL point and will never again go back to home teeth whitening methods like 5% hydrogen peroxide, coconut oil pulling, activated charcoal, whitening strips etc. They are cope compared to professional's work :feelsgood:

I will be doing a second whitening session at the same place 1,5 months from now, since I want even more, so that my teeth will be as white as my eyes' sclera.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Lmao, It'snotover and 15 others
Only $100? My cuck dentist wants $400 and I have to use the trays myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 11 others
Yeah I dont really want to go into details but I got a massive discount. Without it a teeth whitening session goes for around 200-250€ usually , but that's still very cheap compared to Western European / US prices I guess

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Did u try vitamin K2?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Prettyboy
Did u try vitamin K2?
What does it do? I haven't heard about it before

I do consume enough tho I think because I eat lot of cheese, meat and organs

• +1
What does it do? I haven't heard about it before

I do consume enough tho I think because I eat lot of cheese, meat and organs
Increases teeth enemal

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ifyouwannabemylover, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
  • +1
Enamel is the outer , white part of it, right? Would increasing it thus make the teeth look whiter too?
Yes
Use Vitamin K2 MK-4 Thorne drops without Vitamin D from Amazon or eBay
15 mg per day
+ Coconut Oil pulling 3 times per day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
how long do the results last?

how long do the results last

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20565, GalacticHero and 10 others
Yes
15 mg per day
Isn’t 15 mg of K2 too much? I’ve read somewhere you suppose to be consuming around 300 mcg a day

About coconut oil pulling, I think it’s a cope for getting whiter teeth based on my experience, but I will be doing it to maintain the whiteness now

• +1
Isn’t 15 mg of K2 too much? I’ve read somewhere you suppose to be consuming around 300 mcg a day
The dosage of in the mcg range is for the shitty MK-7 varient

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
how long do the results last?
My dentist said it varies a lot from person to person, but 2-3 years is a good guideline. Smoking and consuming coloring foods like cola, soy sauce, spices like curry, red wine etc. greatly reduces the whiteness of it in the long run, you should avoid those

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 11134
I have a small anterior filling in right upper lateral incisor tooth. I just got it done. It's a very white composite filling. But my canines and lower parts of my teeth on mandible and upper parts of my teeth on maxilla all look yellowish up close. Will whitening make them all super white? Will they match the whiteness of my filling on lateral incisor tooth?

• +1
I was under the impression you could purchase all the necessary supplies to do the professionals work at home

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Truecel14 and ChristianChad
I have a small anterior filling in right upper lateral incisor tooth. I just got it done. It's a very white composite filling. But my canines and lower parts of my teeth on mandible and upper parts of my teeth on maxilla all look yellowish up close. Will whitening make them all super white? Will they match the whiteness of my filling on lateral incisor tooth?
My lower teeth were yellower than the upper ones before the treatment and now both my upper and lower teeth have the same whiteness, so I guess yes, they all would match

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.43.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.43.47 PM.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Truecel14, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Granted it's from dentists and they're all mostly cucked but I haven't read anything so far that contradicts the info.
Hmm then idk
I read is strengthens and whitens teeth (k2k

I was under the impression you could purchase all the necessary supplies to do the professionals work at home
I had high hopes too. I tried out multiple diy methods and they would all turn out to be basically useless.

From my limited understanding the key factor is hydrogen peroxide, the stuff that does the bleaching. Unless you know someone, you can only get it at 3-5% concentration from pharmacies, meanwhile dentists use up to 40% while whitening teeth professionally

Using 3% in the hope of whiter teeth is like shooting at tank armour with a handgun and expecting penetration

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8988, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I had high hopes too. I tried out multiple diy methods and they would all turn out to be basically useless.

From my limited understanding the key factor is hydrogen peroxide, the stuff that does the bleaching. Unless you know someone, you can only get it at 3-5% concentration from pharmacies, meanwhile dentists use up to 40% while whitening teeth professionally

Using 3% in the hope of whiter teeth is like shooting at tank armour with a handgun and expecting penetration
did you even try 44% carbamide peroxide?
https://looksmax.org/threads/teeth-whitening-mega-thread.101590/

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I also did that for 200 bucks , best money ever spend in my life

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aqua, oldcelloser and 3 others
But I still think that I'll get my yellow horse teeth bleached for christmas and then in february I'll get my cuck tier jaw angles fixed, wisdom teeth out, braces will arrive even before that... under eye PRP will also be done in february, but bimax won't be happening within the next 12 months :feelsrope:

• Love it
I also did that for 200 bucks , best money ever spend in my life
It’s worth every single cent, I’m so motivated to smile now to show it off :lul: Feeling fantastic rn, I can recommend it to everyone here who isn’t happy with their teeth color

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
good 4 u op. Let us know if they retain the whiteness for a week. They usually fade some days after, before getting stable. Teeth stone removal can work wonders, truly.

$400!? brutal! if you have trays you can get dentist grade gel at amazon for cheap, such as opalescence

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
Wtf dude in Switzerland you pay 400$ PER TOOTH at some places :feelswhy:
Hungary is heaven for looksmaxxers. Dirt cheap surgery / cosmetic treatment prices, yet top tier, quality work done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
But I still think that I'll get my yellow horse teeth bleached for christmas and then in february I'll get my cuck tier jaw angles fixed, wisdom teeth out, braces will arrive even before that... under eye PRP will also be done in february, but bimax won't be happening within the next 12 months :feelsrope:
How much all these will cost you? :hnghn:

How are you getting jaw angle implants before bimax?

or you know, just brush your teeth guys...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Yes
15 mg per day
coconut oil pulling is godly for getting rid of bad breath, have you gotten any cavities since you started doing it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and ChristianChad
coconut oil pulling is godly for getting rid of bad breath, have you gotten any cavities since you started doing it?
Im not doing it

Bruh I just brush my teeth + tongue with an electric toothbrush really well and I don't get bad breath

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Im not doing it

Bruh I just brush my teeth + tongue with an electric toothbrush really well and I don't get bad breath
Though I don't have cavities + food stuck in my braces

All this noise and no pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 1 other person
did it work?????????

big thanks op for the thread btw

did it work?????????

yeah he says so, and here's my thoughts on it summarized

1. teeth stone removal has a yuge effect for getting white teeth if it's long since you did it
  2. the chemical whitening agent (peroxide) has most of the effect. i see in studies they use like 45% gel at the dentist (in trays) and then 35% gel at home (in trays). these are for sale online for personal use but gotta be careful not to get 'em on other things than the teeth themselves https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466022/ (this alone is enough to give you an artificially white smile, but likely you'd need high percentage and repeated application
  3. the lights @Prettyboy writes about has an effect for sure https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/teeth-whitening/is-a-teeth-whitening-light-effective and it may be a shortcut to get the results you want, and even lights seem to maintain the results for longer, as one of the links in the colgate article there says "Durability of bleaching results obtained postbleaching was maintained throughout the experimental trail period of 3 weeks for both halogen light and laser activation group, whereas no-light activation group presented with shade rebound after 2 weeks postbleaching." not that shade rebound is a big problem, it's just you need repeat the bleaching more often without lights than with lights, it seems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Highly doubt that, unless you looked like a hobo/crackhead before.
I really mean it, my yellowish teeth were one of the biggest failos of me, glad I'm getting them fixed now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Diremeyer
Fuuark they are so bright white right know, they are almost illuminating :feelsohh:

The dentist used the LED lamp method and since I had a discount, it only cost me 100€, including teeth stone removal.

I legit gained like 0,5 PSL point and will never again go back to home teeth whitening methods like 5% hydrogen peroxide, coconut oil pulling, activated charcoal, whitening strips etc. They are cope compared to professional's work :feelsgood:

I will be doing a second whitening session at the same place 1,5 months from now, since I want even more, so that my teeth will be as white as my eyes' sclera.
@Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz and HeavenAdmιn