I just had a brutal blackpill realization on the bus...

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
So I took the bus on my way from the gym and as soon as I entered the bus I saw this creepy look dude, you know your typical trucel crackhead. Dude was wearing a mask and a hat, but his eye area was too subhuman - my guess is that he is an incel, maybe he's not and he's actually slayed a few crackhead whores on the streets. I involuntarily sat as far away from him as possible, subconsciously I saw him as a threat. Then it dawned on me that this how women view all sub-5 men. Brutal. Absolutely brutal. :feelswhy:

@Reckless Turtle @AlexAP @MakinItHappenReturn @mulattomaxxer @SubhumanCurrycel @Syobevoli

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 14905, thereallegend and 6 others
crackheads get pussy

sorry incel :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3583 and stevielake
I've seen homeless couples. Homeless man gets more women than me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and thereallegend
No social media and online dating for homeless women.
The sad part is, you're better off trying to get a homeless girl, who you can improve, than a girl on social media, who's been brainwashed for her whole life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
The sad part is, you're better off trying to get a homeless girl, who you can improve, than a girl on social media, who's been brainwashed for her whole life.
Lol once she becomes sober and realizes that you’re a loser irl, it’s over. She’ll move on to something better :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Occasionally will see an uttter subhuman IRL and wonder what their life is like. Its over for subhumans.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and fogdart