I just had an argument with my mom about why I dont have a girlfriend...

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
So my mom kept buzzing me with: "Oh you are already 27 and you don't have a girlfriend" or "Look how time is passing and you don't have nobody" and she does this quite often, it's so fucking annoying cause she doesn't know how current dating works and she still has the mentality from 40 years ago.:feelswhy:

Anyways, usually I am pretty calm and I respond like: "I tried but nobody wants me" and then she said "Well you shouldn't be so picky or you will end up like your uncle", FYI my uncle stays now with a fat ugly cow who is doing nothing all day. Then after I heard this it just triggered me to the bone and I just burst out of anger at her and I said: "Look, I don't want to end up with an ugly girl, OK? I want a normal/cute girl or else I'm better off alone, so leave me the fuck alone, stop telling me what to do when you don't even know what girls wants and how dating works these days" - then after I said I want a cute girl she just laughed and went quiet. Brutal:incel:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19548, Richard_Hungwell and 13 others
Ask ur mom to have sex :blackpill:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 17763, Richard_Hungwell and 23 others
it's brutal, my parents always tell me if I'm gay or do I search for a man because I haven't had gf at 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
I would even take an ugly girl

anyway op what do you expect to happen at 27, obviuosly you will have a chance with a younger girl or even a virgin, so you still have to reduce your demands if youre not rich or XY surgeries wouldnt transform you into chad (which wont happen and I think you know it because you surgerycell)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Jfl if you let your mom disrespect you like that, you're a pussy at 27 nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Trilogy, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
She laughed because she knows you will never find a cute girl and she is also sad because she will never have grandchildren even though she want them no matter what they look like. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Solidcoin, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
obviuosly you will have a chance with a younger girl or even a virgin
I guess you meant "obviuosly you won't have a chance with a younger girl or even a virgin", as the sentence doesn't make sense otherwise.

I guess you meant "obviuosly you won't have a chance with a younger girl or even a virgin", as the sentence doesn't make sense otherwise.
are u sure?
10589.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15338
My muslim father said he would disown me and kick me out if I had a gf (zina) when I was 15 JFL at culture difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
tell your mother that it's because of her, because of her shitty genes that you don't have a beautiful face (or good height)

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It ain't easy i turned 28 on good Friday still a khhv.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
ok well when im depressed i usually just call my mom on the phone say i cant get a gf im so depressed and suicidal i need surgery bc i cant get a gf she usually just says no ur good looking but if you really want it ill sign for you then we go to the surgeons office next day she signs the papers goes out to her place of work (tyrones house to prostitute) while i get surgery and then i end up riding the bus back home and dont see her for the next few months to years

• So Sad
Reactions: ballskin and CristianT
and even then im still an incel afterwards

you're 27 and you still live wtih your mother, and not only that you live with a mother that makes fun of you. JFL bro first of all move out of that negative space wtf

anyways your mom is subhuman and instead of acknowledging the fact that she is ugly, she's making fun of you. No offense, I'm ugly myself.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Whenever my mom gets on my shit about that I always just tell her to buy me a rhinoplasty if she's so concerned and that usually shuts her up for a few weeks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and CristianT
you're 27 and you still live wtih your mother, and not only that you live with a mother that makes fun of you. JFL bro first of all move out of that negative space wtf

anyways your mom is subhuman and instead of acknowledging the fact that she is ugly, she's making fun of you. No offense, I'm ugly myself.
Foids have no sense of accountability or any sense of responsibility. When it comes to genes of the child, If the child turns out good looking, then they'll have no problem taking the credit, if it turns out ugly, then it's the father's fault.

Foids actually believe that a child will mainly take after the dad, that's why you see all these short foidlets going for 6ft+ dudes, they think that the child will be saved by the dads height, and will be as tall as him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Both sides of my family are Hyderabadi but both look like they come from different sides of the Indian subcontinent. Mom is brown and has abo hair. Dad is lightskin and has straight hair.

It's so fucking messed up, my own mom makes derisive comments on my hair, completely obvious to the fact that SHE'S THE ONE THAT GAVE IT TO ME :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1

Im living alone:ogre:

• +1
So my mom kept buzzing me with: "Oh you are already 27 and you don't have a girlfriend" or "Look how time is passing and you don't have nobody" and she does this quite often, it's so fucking annoying cause she doesn't know how current dating works and she still has the mentality from 40 years ago.:feelswhy:

Anyways, usually I am pretty calm and I respond like: "I tried but nobody wants me" and then she said "Well you shouldn't be so picky or you will end up like your uncle", FYI my uncle stays now with a fat ugly cow who is doing nothing all day. Then after I heard this it just triggered me to the bone and I just burst out of anger at her and I said: "Look, I don't want to end up with an ugly girl, OK? I want a normal/cute girl or else I'm better off alone, so leave me the fuck alone, stop telling me what to do when you don't even know what girls wants and how dating works these days" - then after I said I want a cute girl she just laughed and went quiet. Brutal:incel:
nigga are u retarded please shut the fuck up thats ur mother sit down nigga
"she still has the mentality from 40 years ago." waaa waaa waaaa
waaaa waaa
thats so devistating im sorry for u ur mom is so mean :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
ur a little bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Is your dad ugly

reverse hypergamy when marrying is responsible for turning so many men into incels

how good looking/bad looking are you? im asking because i want to know if its only a thing about looks or your personality, and excusing yourself with how dating market works its pussy stuff

• +1
go ER :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: CristianT
It's not just old people, it's women in general. They have no idea how hard it is for men to find their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt and 1 other person
she will never understand or empathize its not in her nature

for women finding a partner is as simple as saying yes

they live in a delusion where its the same for men because their sexual strategy necessitates them not seeing undesirable men as human

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Richard_Hungwell and CristianT
It's not just old people, it's women in general. They have no idea how hard it is for men to find their looksmatch.
Yeah some delusional hoes, they are the same chad chasers rejecting their looksmatch + then suprised when an ugly dude can’t get nothing

• +1
Foids have no sense of accountability or any sense of responsibility. When it comes to genes of the child, If the child turns out good looking, then they'll have no problem taking the credit, if it turns out ugly, then it's the father's fault.

Foids actually believe that a child will mainly take after the dad, that's why you see all these short foidlets going for 6ft+ dudes, they think that the child will be saved by the dads height, and will be as tall as him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Both sides of my family are Hyderabadi but both look like they come from different sides of the Indian subcontinent. Mom is brown and has abo hair. Dad is lightskin and has straight hair.

It's so fucking messed up, my own mom makes derisive comments on my hair, completely obvious to the fact that SHE'S THE ONE THAT GAVE IT TO ME :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Oh, for real.

The men on my mom's side are short and balding and the men on my dad's side are tall with thick hair that doesn't thin (or if it does, it's late in life)...

...guess which genes I got...

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Do not forget that family is bad for your mental health. At 27, you should be leaving alone and far away from your mother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
I would even take an ugly girl

anyway op what do you expect to happen at 27, obviuosly you will have a chance with a younger girl or even a virgin, so you still have to reduce your demands if youre not rich or XY surgeries wouldnt transform you into chad (which wont happen and I think you know it because you surgerycell)
Wtf is up with your English dude?!? Your English writing skills are worse than @Jamesothy taste in women

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel