I JUST HIT SNAP CITY (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
On Monday I decided to deadlift 315x5 and my back just gave out on the 3rd rep. I felt pain for like 5 minutes then it went away and I finished my routine. I felt fine yesterday and this morning, until I decided to do warmups for bent over rows and I felt a sharp pain on my lower back as if someone is stabbing my spine or some shit. I left the gym an hour ago and it hurts any time I sit down, bend over or even walk. I have to hold the handle of my back pack instead of putting it on my back. I really don't know what the fuck to do or if this shit is even that serious but I do know I can't hit the gym for weeks. Honestly, should I just wait to see if the pain will go away on it's own or should I see a doctor asap.

I would go to doctor

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, mojopin and Never_Began
you should watch 10 tutorials before doing deadlift
or you will become wheelchair user

See a doctor ASAP
JFC man take a break and reduce the weight if you have to.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just break your spine theory

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
That's what u get for trying to powerlift cope,Chad deadlifts the bar and has a better physique than u,strength is the biggest cope there is,does nothing for aesthetics and even for fighting mmamaxxing is 1000x better than lifting a heavy item.

giphy.webp
are there hot foids in the snap city

You were most likely ego lifting with dogshit form. Lower the fucking weight to where you maintain proper form throughout the lift or don’t deadlift/squat.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and mojopin
I would go to doctor
I honestly feel a lot better now. I can sit, walk and bend over without as much pain as before but I'm definitely going to see a doctor soon.
See a doctor ASAP
JFC man take a break and reduce the weight if you have to.
I'm not going to gymcel for at least a month and when I do I'll quit deadlifts and possibly rows. I had the same problem a couple months back (just not as severe as this one) and when I didn't deadlift for a month I was back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
damm, you should always record your deadlifts imo, i only rep out like 200 ish, i could do alot more but dont wanna fuck my lower back, I think @jefferson got injured by a deadlifts?

Is it possible to overextend your spine during the deadlift?

Its because you tried to powerlift.

Fucking nigger.

Jason Blaha lookin ass nigger. Bloated fucker.

Dumb ass truecel nigger.

I've never done a squat in my life. Only bench press and done Deadlifts for the first time last week. JFL if you go higher than 300 on the deadlift. Thats what you get. Zyzz never powerlifted.

Asthetics or nothing. You're not gonna make it brah.

Nigger.

Deadlifts and squats will not improve how you look by much

Stop deadlifting. Squat high bar with perfect form. Focus on pull-ups over rows imo, or do pendlay rows. If you have back pain, do NOT try to subsitute squats with leg press, leg press literally destroyed my back cuz i thought it was safe even with back injury. Stay safe bro.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
This is why Chads only do curls

8 months later my back feels just fine. I can't believe I fell for the "muh powerlifting cope"

I will only train upper body now.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Alexanderr
JFL at finishing your routine when you could of paralysed your self. But what ever it takes, right babe?

JFL at finishing your routine when you could of paralysed your self. But what ever it takes, right babe?
GOTTA CONFUSE THE BRAIN, RIGHT BABE?!

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad