I just left the gym without finishing training - I COULDN'T TAKE IT, ITS AGONY, SO MANY STACIES THERE

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
wherever I look - ultra THICCC girls (seriously in my harsh foid scale they had PSL6+ bodies each one of them, perfect ass and thighs) or mega cute face girls - in both cases I am a disguisting weak skinny subhuman for them

Bez tytułu.png

so many dudes height or frame or muscle mass mog me, I feel like a kid among adults and I don't even weight that low (69kg at 177cm, lean enough to see my ribs)

was waiting to do lat pulldowns - machine taken by some faggot doing 2935823958 sets of his fucking pulldowns, and then fucking stacy with ULTRA THICCCC ass took it
was waiting to do biceps curls - barbells taken by some cucks talking to each other
was waiting to do triceps dips - machines taken by some two 85kg+ dudes

fuck this man I just lost all my willpower and left without even showering. I only managed to do bench press and curls with dumbbells.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Arcturus, Solidcoin and 17 others
so many dudes height or frame or muscle mass mog me
Different for me. The gym is usually full of manlets.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, ShowerMaxxing, court monarch777 and 5 others
home gym bro. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Romeo1111 and Over
Approaches and ioi start at 100kg bench press, mate

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Different for me. The gym is usually full of manlets.
Brutal, tyrone terrorizing and flexing his height on the threads of poor khhv incels of looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Solidcoin, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Get a home gym. You can’t be mogged if you’re the only one in the gym

• +1
Over.

• +1
literally the reason why i dont go outside, i get mogged

• +1
Get a home gym. You can’t be mogged if you’re the only one in the gym
Cope, Home gym shit is extremely expensive and you won't be able to get all the shit you want to get/need for a gym level workout.

You could go basic with a power rack and do bench and squat but that's kinda weak. You need to be able to do ISO workouts

Cope, Home gym shit is extremely expensive and you won't be able to get all the shit you want to get/need for a gym level workout.

You could go basic with a power rack and do bench and squat but that's kinda weak. You need to be able to do ISO workouts
U say u cant do isos with adjustable dumbbells @ home?

U say u cant do isos with adjustable dumbbells @ home?
rarely can get them, the popular big box ones usually don't have weight that goes up that high. Besides curls (bench curls) , machines are better ISO most of the time.

rarely can get them, the popular big box ones usually don't have weight that goes up that high. Besides curls (bench curls) , machines are better ISO most of the time.
Ye true but dumbbels especially heavier ones are good 4 chest and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
Why didn't you try to simply talk to them and be like:
"Excuse me miss, you look mighty good, I'm Over btw, perhaps you could give me some pointers about working out, or we could train together...".
dd0j0kf-b00a9c4f-5434-43bc-99f8-1af926d6d719.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Over, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10176
Why didn't you try to simply talk to them and be like:
"Excuse me miss, you look mighty good, I'm Over btw, perhaps you could give me some pointers about working out, or we could train together...".
dd0j0kf-b00a9c4f-5434-43bc-99f8-1af926d6d719.jpg

my university gym is filled with weak nerds lol. If you can do a 80kg benchpress onerepmax, you already strengthmog 80% of the ppl here.

At 100kg bench onerepmax you are among the top 5%. It's a joke tbh. Also has 0 girls so 0 distractions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Over, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Bro if you are truelly that insecure about your body just inject tren and mog everyone. Also everyone start small so ignore everyone and just go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Over and CANI

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
The men dont care about other Brocels. they focus on themselves. Trust me
And you should look away from the women in the glory of God

• +1
Reactions: Over and Solidcoin
Bro if you are truelly that insecure about your body just inject tren and mog everyone. Also everyone start small so ignore everyone and just go.
no tren for my thin bones, thin wrists and narrow frame

Workout outside with rocks, bars and sheeeeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335