I just ran out of Escitalopram and im going to quit medical treatment

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
It's not doing much. I am still same sad cunt.

Nothing changed since Jan of 2019 when I sold my PC to start a new life and get a GF by 2021. I was on escitalopram for 4 months or so. Nothing is better than before. Still haven't had a conversation with a girl or never even got smiled at/IOI.

By now only miracle can save me.

D7obm6JUIAA1jRr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Incoming and 1 other person
Take my advice and things will change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Antidepressants are shit and will do nothing, stay away from them. Also you can’t quit escitalopram cold turkey unless you want to end up with side effects like permanent Erectile dysfunction. Taper down your dosage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and RAITEIII
I remember when I did SSRI's after something extremely personal happened in my life

Oho boy did it fuck me up hard.. I think I lost 50% of my emotions and I've only regained like 20% back

I really was retarded, I had no idea what SSRIs did to you, I just knew that "they make the depression and despair go away"

Fuck em Jews man, fuck em. Goddamn kikes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming and didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's not doing much. I am still same sad cunt.

Nothing changed since Jan of 2019 when I sold my PC to start a new life and get a GF by 2021. I was on escitalopram for 4 months or so. Nothing is better than before. Still haven't had a conversation with a girl or never even got smiled at/IOI.

By now only miracle can save me.

View attachment 322656
I remember when I did SSRI's after something extremely personal happened in my life

Oho boy did it fuck me up hard.. I think I lost 50% of my emotions and I've only regained like 20% back

I really was retarded, I had no idea what SSRIs did to you, I just knew that "they make the depression and despair go away"

Fuck em Jews man, fuck em. Goddamn kikes.
elab? found a source where i could buy escitalopram for really cheap. should i stay away?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
elab? found a source where i could buy escitalopram for really cheap. should i stay away?
SSRI works differently for everyone. You need to go through dozens of drugs to find the one who helps you. And it takes a lot of time. Without escitalopram my libido is high now and my faps are wild. And no more dry lips.

And go to psychiatrist idiot instead of buying drugs like this.
Antidepressants are shit and will do nothing, stay away from them. Also you can’t quit escitalopram cold turkey unless you want to end up with side effects like permanent Erectile dysfunction. Taper down your dosage
No ED for me I only had terrible brain zaps for a 2 days. My dick is wild like never before atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204